Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/commentary/2017/05/black-on-white-rape-anti-white-racism-crime/
twitter.com/camoshiro/status/885286857000361989
youtube.com/watch?v=UymAKaUquzs
youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he dindu nuffin

post this on /mu/. Bari deserves to lose all clout for fucking over Spaceghostpurrp

Ian Connor and Asap Bari all rapists

a naked bitch sucking dick caught on camera
big fucking whoop
unfortunately thats enough to fuck someones career these days
fucking retards that record every shit and post it right after

What a fucking tool.

"Stop! Bari Stop!"
>Bari tells her "shut the fuck up bitch" and smacks her ass

Are you baiting or are you legitimately this fucking stupid? Oh my god, I don't care if you're trolling or not, the world would be infinitely better off if you killed yourself right now.

Vlone was always shit

I don't understand what's happening here and what does SGP has to do with it

oh hes gonna have something to do with it eventually.

that is if he ever shows back up on twitter, seems be still of that molly

>mfw i see some titties on youtube

I don't get it.

burn coal

pay the toll

Okay, so, I am going to ask you a question. Why exactly do you have a hatred of black people?

"get in the bathroom"
"NO NO STOP IT"
"bitch you fuck my assistant you suck my dick"

amren.com/commentary/2017/05/black-on-white-rape-anti-white-racism-crime/

Why should I like them?

This is what these white girls who chase black dick want. It's all fetish, they wanna be owned by a primate nigga. I have no sympathy for her

Okay, so your reasoning is rape, yes? I'll ask you another question. Do you equally hate Russian, Finnish, and Greek people? Each of these countries have extremely high rates of white on white rape.

Why do Veeky Forumsggots hate black people so much

You're pulling figures out of your ass both Russia and Greece have extremely low rape rates much lower than even United States of America

Finland is 29th in the world and still lower than America and you can bet that 90% of finish rapes were not done by native fins

Refer to () and (). I've got a question for you: what is your ancestry, user?

way to move the goal posts

Point is interracial rape is exclusively black on white, among with other black violent crime disproportions

>Russians, Greeks and Finns
>white

top laugh

this is a forum for fashion, something only focused on a higher socioeconomic standing

mix this with the sense of exclusivity and poverty-shaming this board likes to do, it just becomes a simple consequence

im a chinese btw

He is almost exactly right about finland. The rapes done by migrants take a huge part of the overall rapes in here

They dress like shit, act like shit, ruin neighbourhoods, ruin cities and ruin countries yet still get rewarded by our own governments and media

They are the enemy of humans

>both Russia and Greece have extremely low rape rates much lower than even United States of America

>Population of United States of America: 321.4 million
>Population of Russia: 144.1 million
>Population of Greece: 10.82 million

I mean, of course the United States is going to have higher rates of rape. Anyway, what about Australia? Australia has one of the highest rape rates in the world, and while there are no sources that distinguish the race of the rapists in Australia, the statistics say that over two thirds of female rape victims were raped by someone they know. Seeing how Australia is overwhelmingly white, this means that the rapists were very likely also white.

What I'm getting from this is, you hate black people as a whole because the ones in America tend to go after white women more so than their own women, but you don't hate the men of your own race who rape their own women?

>Nigger
BURN THE COAL

are you literally shaking right now? dumb fucking cuck that doesnt mean shit
thats Veeky Forums as a whole, people with 0 life experience

In my culture Blacks are unironically not regarded as human and you look weird

>Finnish people were literally vikings
>Are not white

Yep. Sauli Niinisto, the leader of Finland, definitely does not look white at all.

What is this culture?

looks like a Celtic rape baby, ergo not white

Mirror?

Are you also one of those faggots who thinks Irish people are also not white and that only Germanic people classify as white?

Caucasus, people from there like to live among the same people
I personally don't hate Blacks, but my country is better off without them t bh

you're probably a rapist too, pathetic

When you enslave an entire demographic of people and then just release them into society without taking measures to properly reintegrate them, that is going to have lasting effects on the culture as a whole. You would have to be a retarded person to not realize this.

>I mean, of course the United States is going to have higher rates of rape. Anyway, what about Australia? Australia ha

do you not know what per capita means?

>Australia is overwhelmingly white

1 in 2 Australians are foreign born and australia is more mullticultural than any country in Europe. you don't have a clue what you're talking about

>but you don't hate the men of your own race who rape their own women?

Our countries barely even had rape issues until multiculturalism was pushed on us I mean look at Sweden for fuck sake. It's In the top 10 of rape capitals of the world along side every other African nation you can think of. you can go back just 30 years and those sort of rape statistics didn't exist. Swedes are being blacked into the dark ages by the very same people they swore to protect

Lastly I'm not even the guy you were arguing with originally I hate niggers for much more than just being rapists

Edit: Most cultures and countries beside West Europe and North America look down on other people based on their skin color or heritage.

Yes, user. What a thriving civilization you have here. It seems a bit hypocritical for a culture as technologically challenged as this to consider black people not even human.

>1 million black slaves in america 200 years ago is a good enough excuse for niggers to be ruining countries all across europe and the anglosphere
>most of which having no cultural connection to slavery, no ancestors connection to slavery, most of which not even living in countries that slavery existed within or even any sort of connection whatsoever

Arguments like this are why I hate niggers

>1 in 2 Australians are foreign born and australia is more mullticultural than any country in Europe.
And very few of them are black, yet you seem to be intent on solely making this a black issue.

>Lastly I'm not even the guy you were arguing with originally I hate niggers for much more than just being rapists

I would like to hear your reasons.

why are you so mad lol

lmfao da bitch fucked his assistant

Because they're dumb as fuck and annoying

Wrong we have a huge african population. There's a crime wave going on in melbourne right now because of the sudanese and somali gangs

>Vlone is over

I'll never understand the obsession with hypebeast garbage

I dont think you know what rates are

>I would like to hear your reasons.

if you really need me to lay out why it is that I hate your people you truly are unsaveable as a group. people have been trying for over 100 years to help your race and you've only managed to desimilate even further in that time. black people do not have the self awareness needed to ever be anything more than niggers. the only reason you are alive right now is because white peoples are around to protect you, once were gone the chinese and arabs are you gonna machete you up

>>most of which having no cultural connection to slavery, no ancestors connection to slavery, most of which not even living in countries that slavery existed within or even any sort of connection whatsoever

Africa is a very primitive and tribal continent, user. Africa is so tribally dense that they happen to have the largest amount of differing languages of any other continent. Since the people were unable to communicate with each other and thus impart knowledge upon each other, much of the continent as a whole remained primitive. Many studies suggest I.Q. is hereditary. Seeing as how many European civilizations have developed at a faster rate than African civilizations, and thus have produced smarter children, who continue to improve the cognitive functioning of your culture as a whole, it makes sense that a demographic of people who did not have the same educational and geographical opportunities as Europeans would underperform in European societies. There are also several other reasons that Africans are at a societal disadvantage:

>Africa has no indigenous beasts of burden (animal's that help humans). - Zebras and shit aren't able to be domesticated - Therefore agriculture suffers, lack of agriculture leads to a lack of exports and lack of GDP.
>Introduced Animals have a hard time surviving in Africa, as a result of the lack of relevant vegetation and the tropical/sub tropical climate. If you look at pictures of Cows in Africa, you'll see they look malnourished. -
Scramble for Africa by European colonial powers
>Puppet dictators and endemic corruption as a result of scramble
>Resource grabbing without providing the people whose land the resources were taken from with significant compensation
>Borders drawn without consideration to tribal conflict & ties to land.

For someone who prides yourself on having an "intellectually superior" race, your ability to critically think is fucking pathetic. Do you ever ask yourself WHY things are the way they are?

I always hated Vlone. Good riddance.

Your problem is that you're attempting to project your hatred of all black people onto me, even though I am very positive that I have contributed more to society over the course of my current lifetime than you have.

lmao beefed with Ian Connor calling him a rapist a now does the same thing man what a retard

lets be honest it was over to begin with

When did I ever say that Africans are intellectually inferior and even if they weren't would it matter? (They are inferior btw)

The fact is black people are ruining neighbourhoods, states, cities and countries RIGHT NOW. Even if they were found to have super iqs it wouldn't change the affect they are currently having on planet earth

Theyve never in all of human history had a healthy country. Infact you'd be hard pressed to find a single town that was majority black that was anything close to being civilised. Everywhere niggers inhabit is worse because of it

ok

i was rocking black scale and some young negro was like "nice, is that vlone."

an offensive question

can we get a mirror?

Black scale is just as shitty mate. Is this bait?

>The fact is black people are ruining neighbourhoods, states, cities and countries RIGHT NOW. Even if they were found to have super iqs it wouldn't change the affect they are currently having on planet earth
>Theyve never in all of human history had a healthy country. Infact you'd be hard pressed to find a single town that was majority black that was anything close to being civilised. Everywhere niggers inhabit is worse because of it

I literally just explained to you the reasons for these things and the only thing you responded to was the very last thing I said. Are you genuinely missing a chromosome?

>mfw there are liberals on my Veeky Forums becoming triggered by the word nigger

fuck you niggers and
fuck this gay earth

i'll spit on your dog face

The hilarious thing is, I don't even think you're capable of saying anything objectively factual. Your reasons are so poor I can't help but to assume you are also poorly educated.

>people have been trying for over 100 years to help your race
How so?

>black people do not have the self awareness needed to ever be anything more than niggers.
What are you even attempting to say with this?

>the only reason you are alive right now is because white peoples are around to protect you, once were gone the chinese and arabs are you gonna machete you up
The Chinese and Arabs are already attempting to do that to your people. Do you ever wonder to yourself why Veeky Forums is a generally non-racist board, and why people who are pretty intelligent are less likely to hate an entire group of people based on their race?

Even if any of those explanations were valid (they aren't) do you really expect white people to sit around putting up with your shit until the day you get your shit together? (If ever)

I mean dam if you were actually making progress maybe it would be justifiable. But you're only getting worse. The only progress blacks are making is in tricking white people into letting you get away with your bull shit and changing the way people think about the stupid ass shit you do rather than actually figuring out how to stop doing it

If niggers just assimilated like everyone else it wouldn't be a problem. But you aren't and until you do there is no excuses. I'll even go as far as to say I'm open to being proven wrong by niggers but the window of opportunity for that is closing and white guilt is drying up by the day

>da
>pretending to be black on Veeky Forums

>you do rather than actually figuring out how to stop doing it
Do you seriously think I have the power or influence to change the way black people behave in America? I would if I could, but you're directing your hatred at the wrong person.

>Even if any of those explanations were valid (they aren't)
What a retarded thing to say. People with Ph.D's in history related fields have made these arguments, not me. You can't just call them invalid and not provide any factual basis to support it.

>I'll even go as far as to say I'm open to being proven wrong by niggers but the window of opportunity for that is closing and white guilt is drying up by the day

Kek. Just because you and a few other beta faggots from /pol/ are getting fed up with black people doesn't mean white guilt is drying up.

>Kek. Just because you and a few other beta faggots from /pol/ are getting fed up with black people doesn't mean white guilt is drying up.

Hahahahahahahah so your races success strategy is basically counting on the fact that white people will keep putting up with your shit? This is why I hate niggers

good god youre pathetic stop justifying it

the only race that has these issues is you. just stop ruining everything and start shaming the blacks who do

its really not hard

twitter.com/camoshiro/status/885286857000361989

He finally got his revenge

>start shaming the blacks who do
Yes faggot, because evidently that has had extreme success so far.

Can't tell if you have just run out of things to say and are resorting to a strawman argument, or if you are legitimately retarded.

I can't tell if you're being ironic or not but I'll try to be civil as possible, they tend to be more violent as we keep seeing over the years

This is from LA Riots

youtube.com/watch?v=UymAKaUquzs

This happen last year

youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A

More people start to see this now from the Paris riots and the migrants crisis, /pol/ can be really obnoxious but they're actually right

>hiphop hood thug basketball american doesn't treat women well
WTF??? I'm shocked

at the end of the day none of these issues with in the black community are my problem. they are your problem

fact is that without blacks my country would be a significantly better place to live. you could cite 100 peer reviewed historical based studies as to why blacks are unable to assimilate and why that is the white mans fault and you could show me undeniable proof that blacks actually have an average iq of 300 and it would still mean absolutely nothing

because the reality of the situation is black people aren't assimilating and black people are making society worse
in a very significant way, right now.

This is why I hate niggers, this is why society hates niggers and until you fix this issue it shouldn't even be a question for you as to why your race is hated world wide.

>unironic citation of amren
you have to go back

ITT betamale virgins don't know what a safe word is

fuck off we're full, nigger

why are black people so unanimously bad? lol it's like they can't stop themselves

>This is why I hate niggers, this is why society hates niggers and until you fix this issue it shouldn't even be a question for you as to why your race is hated world wide.

>Fix a problem that is prevalent in your entire race by yourself, you dumb nigger!

I wonder if you retarded fucks even read what you're saying. Hey, since you're asking me to fix this completely reasonable problem, I would like for you personally to fix global warming, since that problem is being largely contributed to by white people.

Not my problem, your problem

Absolutely effay

Just kys dude its the only way to fix the black race

>global warming
>a real thing

It's really just a combo of super egotistical personalities and stereotypes taken up due to societal roles they feel they have to fill because of something similar to nepotism.
It's kinda complex to get into but tl;dr: All the black people who realize the failures of the culture either become depressed, or seclude themselves from interacting other blacks.

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Go ahead and debunk NASA for me, champ.

That was actually really hot. Based on her lying in the bed beside a nigger, and the presence of other niggers in the room, I'm pretty sure she just got done getting gang fucked by a whole pack of hard hitting, feral, big dick niggers. Her pussy and anal cavity is probably stretched to the brim and dripping with prime African load due to back to back jizz shots, or at-least that's how i'm picturing it in my mind.

I'd imagine that she is exhausted from getting fucked so hard and for so long by so many big dick niggers. Her body probably can't withstand any more nigger dick or nigger spunk. Unfortunately, that one big dick alpha nigger with the red hoody, who burst into the room taunting her and exposing her naked flesh as she whimpers and pleads for him to stop, seems to have not gotten his turn at the white slut.

And you can tell by his aggressive attitude, and his willingness to degrade her by slapping her white bottom as he directs her into the bathroom were she will be forced to suck off his massive sized nigger dick, that to him white women are nothing more than cum slaves to be used by superior black men. And that is why I find this clip so fucking hot.

>normal looking men stand in front of a slightly dilapidated building
vs
>literal mud huts
>literally decaying and destroyed buildings in urban cultures where blacks are the majority
You sure proved him wrong, the dirty slav.

>rural and comfy
This is how I know you are poor, and I actually feel bad for you. I hope you are not white, because that would actually be pathetic coming from you.

>You sure proved him wrong.
You sure seem to not be able to read. See . There are people much, much smarter than you who happen to know why these things are the way they are.

Something is wrong with your comments, which I can only assume is your awful internet connection. I don't know how, but they keep getting deleted.

I'm just autistic and don't like it when I have any errors in my posts.
>This is how I know you are poor, and I actually feel bad for you.
>There are people much, much smarter than you who happen to know why these things are the way they are.
This is how I know you are a condescending moron. I won't bother to describe by living standards because I could just as easily be lying, but I'll say that it is objectively worse to live in a non-white poor country then it is even the poorest slav nation. As your post even highlighted, they are tribalistic and primitive.
If this is true, then it means there is no point in even trying to educate or bring them up to the European standard. If these problems are not fixed in one, two, or a dozen generations, then it appears we should not adopt their culture or their people. Thank you for agreeing with the loudest of /pol/tards.

>This thread has already gone from nigger posting to global warming arguments with a dubs + trips combo

Man this place never gets old.

Yes, this 15 second clip of a white women not consenting to any further sexual interactions with the black brute in red aroused myself as well: what with her classy pubic tattoos and shapely hourglass figure quivering in anticipation of the animalistic ravaging she surely received from the chief nigger (symbolized by the red sweater from the most elite of brands, Supreme) led directly to the engorgment of my member with an excess of blood.

I read this post in pic related's voice
10/10 experience would do it again.

Link is dead but it sounds like she paid the toal

this is exactly what these girls want this is the fetish

lol... you act like we owe you something. It's really cute

leftism and liberalism has reached its futherest extension. There will be no further handouts

The pendulum is swinging
right and once it reaches the other side white people may be motivated to fix this issue again

Only it won't be with liberalism, we will just chop your shit up and be done with it, once and for all

Fuck niggers.

Y'all fucked up for letting them think good for themselves with those BLM movements and nigger culture which destroy the society.

Make America great again.