How is he a rapist?

>Bari tells the girl that she probably "fucked his assistant."
>Bari tells her to go to the "fucking" bathroom.
>She stays in bed.
>His friends seem irritated and rip the blanket she was covered with off her
>She screams NO repeatedly while his friends rip the blanket off her.
>She runs out the room.
>Bari friend casually slaps her ass on her way out.

I think she didn't wanted her interaction to be capture by his random friends. The friend that slapped her ass on the

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydZ1K34Dcw8
vid.me/ZRMET
youtube.com/watch?v=za7jQ1s1BV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cont.

was wrong but to call him a rapist extremely irresponsible.

were you listening? he said "go to the bathroom you fucked my assistant youre sucking my dick". She clearly wasnt in agreement and the ass smack didn't help. If he made her suck his dick like he said she was gonna in the video it would be clear rape but since we cant see that part we can only label it as sexual assault

what does this have to do with fashion btw?

Mr. Bari is the creative whatever of Vlone

Everybody knows niggers are rapists

Take this shit back to /r/streetwear. Nobody on Veeky Forums give a fuck about a nigger

>Vlone
Never heard of it

Not sure what the fuck this has to do with this board, but at least post the fucking video when there's one.

youtube.com/watch?v=ydZ1K34Dcw8

He said "suck it right now, the fuck are you talking about" when the video starts.

haha you a nigger lawyer or something? epic interpretation of the facts

>"Because you fucked my assistant, you suck my dick!"
>says this while she's distressingly saying "stop" repeatedly

She was "on her way out" in the sense that she was being herded into the bathroom by king nigger. I guess that's what you get for burning coal like an idiot but I digress, it's still a convincing pretext for rape. Sexual assault happens in the video itself as well with the ass slap. Just because the retarded bitch was nude doesn't mean she wanted or asked to get her ass slapped. It's pretty simple, but apparently not simple enough for your negro brain.

Lel, pretty much everyone in "hip hop" is a rapist. We have already two CONFIRMED rapists in A$AP Bari and Ian Connor. Do you honestly think that Rocky and the rest didn't also join in on stuff like that? Birds of a feather flock together. We had groups like NWA literally rapping about forcefully raping underaged girls. Drake is friends with some rapists, do you think he never raped a bitch? He's untouchable and he knows it. Do you think that Young Money, especially old school, a bunch of poor kids from the gutter never got overly anxious and fucked some drugged out girls who couldn't even think straight? Hip hop has attracted some pretty shitty and trashy people, and they don't even try to hide it in their songs, so what makes anyone surprised about this? Probably the only clean one in the entire business is Macklemore or some shit

its just overpriced hypebeast nonsense

I dont see what's wrong?

Fuck a nigger suck a dick I thought that's common knowledge.

maybe in your tribe it is

Fuck nigger.

>Read the Ian Connor rapist blog story
>Girl is genuinely retarded
Why are these people retarded?

>Macklemore
And that's how you negate an entire paragraph worth of argument.
Also
>Ian Connor
>ASAP
I don't like either party but got damn do your research before writing a book next time.

>Everyone in hip hop is a rapist.
>The only clean one is the entire business is Macklemore

Don't you have to be at your clan rally tonight?

To be fair Macklemore is probably a lovely guy

You seriously think that any designer or corporation would want to do work with VLONE, after that video? Doesn't matter if you dont think its rape, his career is ruined. Just gotta hope that A$AP Rocky didnt blow his festival money so he can afford a great jewish lawyer

for his buddy

>clan

Yo r u 14

I will own you

the only problem I have with this is the dude recording this shit and then uploading it to instagram.

like why

Laters VLONE.

Hope supreme is next.

Blacks gonna black

Because they're as dumb as a box of rocks.

They think this makes them look like "alpha males" to treat the groupies like disposable pieces of meat.

I wish people would get over race. There have been too many scandals this year involving white men sexually abusing women and children. Scumbags are scumbags regardless of their skin color.

Nah this is the culture and brand of masculinity pushed by nogs and those who worship them in America. Race matters here.

No it doesn't, this abusive behavior is typical of any group of men (and some women) that feel they're a class above other people. Their race or genre of music absolutely doesn't matter.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Why obscure the racial and cultural factors at play here? You're willing to acknowledge the power dynamic here and then cut your analysis short. Every single thing now has to be about race and representation in America, yet you eschew it in this case because...why? You're being intellectually dishonest.
This is how most nogs act when they're in power. Luckily their only access to that is through music, sports and sometimes fashion. The behavior in the video is not typical to all or even most people who think they're a class above.

Can someone explain the appeal of Vlone to me? It's probably some of the most mundane street wear I've seen and the colour way is terrible, it's like Halloween.

You can say this about anything in life, every thing you do has a consequence. Making a bad decision about who you date isn't exclusive to black men. The current U.S. president is known for beating and raping his (ex) wife.

Eat the Cheeto pay the price I guess.

It's attached to popular celebrities, even ones outside of the asap collective.

It's all about marketing and sales. Doesn't matter if it looks good or has any artistic, or technical merit, if it's popular, well advertised, and makes money companies are going to push it.

>ass slaps are now rape
>cheating bitches get white knighted

Smh. She wasn't any regular girl, she was a thot and deserved what was coming to her.

Ian Connors like 5'3, how could he possibly rape soneone

There were a series of videos talking to some of his alleged victims. One girl described being brutally raped by Ian at a party and even mentioned what you just typed. Said that he's small but surprisingly strong and she couldn't fight back, she tried fighting back, screaming, and banging on the walls for help but the music was too loud.

>Lel, pretty much everyone in "hip hop" is a rapist. We have already two CONFIRMED rapists in A$AP Bari and Ian Connor. Do you honestly think that Rocky and the rest didn't also join in on stuff like that? Birds of a feather flock together. We had groups like NWA literally rapping about forcefully raping underaged girls. Drake is friends with some rapists, do you think he never raped a bitch? He's untouchable and he knows it. Do you think that Young Money, especially old school, a bunch of poor kids from the gutter never got overly anxious and fucked some drugged out girls who couldn't even think straight? Hip hop has attracted some pretty shitty and trashy people, and they don't even try to hide it in their songs, so what makes anyone surprised about this? Probably the only clean one in the entire business is Macklemore or some shit

new pasta

He's right except for Macklemore

>naked girl crying and saying no while he tells her to suck his dick
>she runs off and he follows her
>room full of people so you have the 'implication' in the air
really makes you think
burn the coal, pay the toll

That's the entertainment business in general. Lots of drugs, liquor, star struck fans, and people willing to sell themselves to make it to the top. For every story you can find of a black rapper acting sexually inappropriately with a fan, there's a story of white rockers doing the same and Hollywood execs running child prostitution rings.

If you're setting your sights on Hollywood either name the Jew or fuck off

You latch on to things that fit your argument and completely miss the point, there aren't only Jewish people working in Hollywood. What about the constant stream of conservative christian celebs and politicians that keep getting caught in child molestation cases or trying to force themselves on male prostitutes or for soliciting sex from men in bathrooms or sexually abusing their female workers?

>Ian Connor
>CONFIRMED rapists
?

if you care about this in any way fucking neck yourself

>Lel, pretty much everyone in "hip hop" is a rapist. We have already two CONFIRMED rapists in A$AP Bari and Ian Connor. Do you honestly think that Rocky and the rest didn't also join in on stuff like that? Birds of a feather flock together. We had groups like NWA literally rapping about forcefully raping underaged girls. Drake is friends with some rapists, do you think he never raped a bitch? He's untouchable and he knows it. Do you think that Young Money, especially old school, a bunch of poor kids from the gutter never got overly anxious and fucked some drugged out girls who couldn't even think straight? Hip hop has attracted some pretty shitty and trashy people, and they don't even try to hide it in their songs, so what makes anyone surprised about this? Probably the only clean one in the entire business is Macklemore or some shit

so forcing someone to give head against their will is a-ok in your book? alright then

The video is gone :(
I was gonna fap

vid.me/ZRMET

friendly reminder interracial rape is a purely black on white issue

she was clearly playing with her own rape fetish shit.
She is not herded to the bathroom, she ran in there to meet her destiny.
Also listen to her speak, jesus what a vulgar tattood idiot .
Probably a drug abuser

>She is not herded to the bathroom, she ran in there
?? she ran away to get away from him, quite obviously
we don't even know if she went to the bathroom
>listen to her speak
she's european i'm pretty sure
still none of what you said justifies him ripping off the covers and slapping her on the ass when she kept saying stop lol

Dating or even associating with black men is a demonstrably bad choice in any situation.

She's just a groupie. She went into that room knowing she was going to have sex. She did and she speaks to the other dude as if she knew him and was most likely playing rape kink like most Instagram girls have these days

When women are in duress they don't use the cute baby whiny voice.

>justifies him ripping off the covers and slapping her on the ass when she kept saying stop

She was saying stop but she meant yes.
This is how rape fetishes go.
Pretty hot for everyone involved

Wanna know how I know you're black?

>cute baby whiny voice
that's literally her accent
i don't know where you're getting this idea that she has a rape fetish but it's probably wrong and it still doesn't justify what he did, unless there was some proof she told bari that is what she wanted, which i imagine would have been argued already
either way you've got the complete wrong end of the stick on this one, man

>she told bari that is what she wanted
That ruins the rape fetish game.
Louis CK explains it best here.

youtube.com/watch?v=za7jQ1s1BV0

C L O U T

Does anyone have the rest of the video?
All I find on youtube is the teaser

Every Rap tour video I see online makes me hope I don't have a daughter.
Also on some real shit you can only imagine the type of shit that goes on when scenes aren't uploaded to Instagram or snapchat.

dumbest thing i've ever read
stop posting

Did you watch the louis ck video I attached ?

People are really defending this groupie?

ok, i didn't, i take it back lol
still, bari is in the wrong here, not sure why people are blaming the girl, at all

>impying there is anything wrong with rape

>that's literally her accent
Annoying American bitch accent

>blaming the girl,
Those people are just as wrong.
They do not understand what happened and think people were angry.
It was just a bunch of really cooly sexy time.

she's european

Both Bari and the girl are at fault.
Bari for being a Coon and the girl for being a whore

They were in the U.K. to be exact.

Wanna know how we know you're new?

Did ya'll see the brujas.nyc blog post regarding this yet? Shit is out of control. Worse thing than a dumb person is a dumb person who think's they'e smart.

who was rape

fat

#FREEBARI #FREEBARI #FREEBARI

What did she expect walking into a hotel room at night with a bunch of drugged up degenerate monkeys? Fucking a man while others are in the room watching? Stupid whores and rapists all belong in the same fiery pit in my opinion.

>What did she expect walking into a hotel room at night with a bunch of drugged up degenerate monkeys?
cultural enrichment

is there more?

Video came out of one girl who claimed she was raped by Ian Connor gladly sucking his dick. And the chick was like twice his size I really doubt he could hold her down. He's a super manlet.

The roastie got what she deserved desu.

>who was Sally Hemings?

Its not rape if you own them

The only tragedy is here is they didn't give her the cup of acid in the face when they were done.

>brujas.nyc

lol the first half is a verbatim copy paste of angela davis