Is there a better pair of im-insecure-please-give-instant-one-point-on-aesthetics-scale-and-hide-my-face-Glasses?

Is there a better pair of im-insecure-please-give-instant-one-point-on-aesthetics-scale-and-hide-my-face-Glasses?

Help an ugly neckbeard out you Fashion fucks

what kind of haircut is that?

short

Glasses normally take someone down a point -- they cover eyebrows, nose and cheekbones which are the essentials for you being seen as attractive

No they don't you dumbass

Why would the photographer allow nose hair
wtf

Tell me more about your theories fag

Underpayment

C'mon you sons of bitches those or these

Page one

don't buy gucci glasses

>i-if my g-glasses are e-expensive th-that m-means th-that g-girls w-will l-l-l-l-like m-m-m-m-m-me, r-right m-mom?

If you wear glasses every day it's a good idea to spend a lot on them since the cost of something is really about Price Per Wear. I dislike those frames too but high quality eyewear for sightlets isn't a bad thing.

wearing high quality non branded clothing is Veeky Forums

having to get attention by wearing popular brands is not Veeky Forums and is manchild behavior

Mmmm I didn't notice the gucci until I zoomed in

Is your beard supposed to grow in like that or did he just trim it down so it looks like it grew in that way

he probably isn't able to grow facial hair easily

People grow facial hair in different areas. You're either a grill or under age.

Its a completely other aspect which is way more important.

Glasses on men signal genetic inferiority making it an instant turnoff compared with men with healthy eyes.

On woman on the other hands its the complete opposite. It adds some mousy cuteness and can even hide facial imperfections like eye alignment, weird noses, etc.

It's not like they have much choice, sure they could get contacts, but I know if I had to choose I'd go with glasses.
The idea of contacts freaks me out a little, what if they slip behind the eye?

Why

>Wagecuck envy

Top jej

Those are uglier than OP