What's the point of even trying to look good when you're 5.5??

what's the point of even trying to look good when you're 5.5??

you can still raise your attractiveness and showing that you care about your appearance will make you more attractive to others based on your attitude.

Bruh, stop listening to agoraphobic shutins who can't even talk to women offline.

If you are a base 5.5 then you can easily raise yourself 1.5 points by working out and taking care of yourself

Just take car of yourself, dress nicely and have a haircut that compliments your style or face shape.

I'm sure you look fine.

atleast your intelligent and charismatic mr.frogposter

*e

To make yourself feel better about looking good. How tall are you user?

>have a facial birth defect that ruins my facial symmetry and makes the right half of my face look like I stroked out

I hate faggots like OP, I fucking guarantee you're a normal looking semi-attractive guy

as in 5.5/10 or 5'5?

either way just work out, get a good skincare regiment, get surgery if you have bold abnormalities, and find some productive, attractive hobbies. you cant not be at least moderately attractive if you try, no matter how shit your features are on their own.

if it's height, it's not the end of the world. women dont know what the fuck they want and their "i dont date [adjective] men" bullshit always falls through the cracks immediately when you know how to playfully bully them into liking you

breaking your legs and replacing your shins to make you taller

>their "i dont date [adjective] men" bullshit always falls through the cracks immediately when you know how to playfully bully them into liking you

How?

I meant 5'5 ehehe sorry guys Europefag here
But actually I'm also a 5.5/10 so

wear some shoes with lift and you'll be 5'7

Wearing shoes with a big lift on them is pretty in right now with boost and yeezy being so popular

to look better than not tidied up froggos.

Then why bother to clarify?

>5'5 Euro
I hope you are a migrant cause if you're a whitey with that height you better start wearing a noose.
t. 5'7 asian

You're too weak for the Internet. If you were ever gonna let anything anonymous strangers said get in the way of you pursuing personal goals you didn't deserve to make it in the first place.

lol why put down your fellow manlet like that? disgusting

It's an essential part of the east Asian mind. Crabs in a bucket, always tear one another down

5.5" if you know what i mean

because collectivism is bullshit. i avoid being collectivist because i don't whites to be collectivist when i move to their country

>jus b confident bro

Wow so many unlucky manlets. I was born filipino and I am 6 foot exactly.

lol filipinoes r apes

yeah I agree that filipinos aren't the best aesthetically. I got really lucky with genetics no ape face. Like my parents where the hottest of their time.