Veeky Forums drawing thread

Draw fits/Request people to draw your fits

Not limitted to outfits, just effay shit in general

Other urls found in this thread:

shimmie.4chanhouse.org/
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/fa/1
hubpages.com/art/how-to-draw-learn
docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/edit#heading=h.slk53yl807zu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I havent drawn in 2 years and want to get into it again. What shoes should I give my character?

B-bump?

This is cute user

Here's a bump with a concept sketch from the diy thread

Oh yeahh, I remember liking this when I stumbled across the diy thread. I'm a huge sucker for billowy sleeves. Make sure to keep us updated in the diy thread. man!

A request? Okay: Veeky Forums-tan sitting in a circle with /mu/, /ic/, /p/ etc (the other creative boards) talking about art.

Want to give thanks to the guy who did this and the guy who drew Veeky Forumstan sewing.

Bump

shimmie.4chanhouse.org/

Don't let this thread die

lots of drawings of our board tan wearing dope ass fits here
shimmie.4chanhouse.org/index.php?q=/post/list/fa/1

Ramones

How can i learn to draw

Here's some doodles I made a few days back that I posted in DiY

Draw shit.

a n d r e w l o o m i s

Will paint a fit or two if this thread decides to revive.

I wish I could draw some effay fits but I'm not creative enough to come up with something that doesn't look basic like pic related.

Should I just lurk more?

basic can be good. Your art style is very anime though, which in my opinion needs to be very developed and detail oriented to actually pull off having something look fashionable in said style. Saying "i'm not creative enough" is an excuse dude. Practice until you can depict even basic stuff in ways that look awesome. Fucking around with other art styles and drawing from life will help.

R'ing a huge-titted chubby blonde girl wearing a J1AGT, with an interesting caption like "Cybersex me daddy".

>someone besides me is reviving this thread
Thanks guys i was feeling like a failure for a moment
That was originally the plan lel

thanks for the warmup

Here's more you heroine addicts

hubpages.com/art/how-to-draw-learn
an /ic/ guide

I'm slowly picking up my tablet. I'll draw random things from my inspo folder to help revive this thread with you guys

a bit too scratchy
a campfire?

Bamp

our boy is the GOAT board tan tbdesu

Anyone up for a sketch of a guy with a tennis racket?

v nice

inficimur's shit is super fucking effay

Tablet guy here, there you go.

thank you! can I throw this up on my ig? any credit?

Yeah just put it on your IG, no credits needed. I stopped posting on my artistic IG so it would be useless

hightop converse

Tablet guy again, I have nothing to draw so if anyone have a request ( within an hour ) I'll do it, else I'll just find another outfit for Veeky Forumstan

Doodle-kun here

Make a lunar-core/milspo character like pic related

draw me

Pretty effay sempai kun
Just get rid of the plimsoles

>tfw you've made 6 drawings for this thread..

Is there a list of things that fatan must have? It'd be fun to get into drawing again with Veeky Forums

Anyone alive or is it just me left?...
S-so lonely sempai-kun..

Doodle-kun here, I've made drawings with him dressed in military shemaghs, and lunarcore shit, but I guess his "iconic" look is usually gothninja all black Tricky Ricky.

But I think it's fun to dress him in other stuff like milspo or lunar core, sandcore, techninja etc.
Pretty much as long as he has a Hitler youth and looks condescending and dead inside, it's pretty easy to tell it's FA-tan

I'll improve eventually (I hope so)

Not bad
Biggest critique is that his head looks huge like mandark from dexters lab or an alien or something

Even though I have a feeling it was just from your attempt at perspective
But just keep practicing and looking at stuff that inspires you, for me looking at concept art from movies like Rogue One and Aliens and Titanfall, etc, always makes me inspired

well

second try

>military shemaghs
They're usually private purchase and civillian as fuck, if you want to avoid triggering people i would just call them scarves

This is much better I like it!
Now go look at cool stuff that will inspire you
Specifically sci fi concept art

>sci fi concept art
Post some good artists to get inspiration from

is there a real picture that this was drawn off of because this is the sickest thing ive ever seen. I know the she brings the rain thing is from undercover

Well maybe not "military" shemaghs but they definitely are not just plain scarves.

Shemaghs are lighter and keep you cooler, and are long as shit and fairly decorative

If someone wants to draw this outfit, that'd be neat.

You know FAtan doesn't draw gross wymon!

Bump

Feels like I'm the only one posting
CUM DRAW YOU Veeky ForumsGGLES!!

I'm sorry user ;'( I got b& for shitposting in another board but I'm back to contribute!
Here you go fampai. Got stumped at the legs and feet. Sorry for making you such a lanklet, i love exaggerating proportions
Might do you next but I'm shit at drawing grills

Tablet guy here, Veeky Forumstan milspo on its way

Nice! But I'd say before getting into drawing siq fits, study a bit anatomy first (or simultaneously, which ever way you learn best). Then you're set

Also check out creative uncut for video game concept art to get inspiration from

I want that Titanfall-core stat!

what tablet do you use dude? or could you recommend a good starter / entry level one? looking into getting one. thanks!

>Doodle-kun here.

As a beginner you can get by for a LONG time with something like a wacom bamboo or equivalent
And they're fairly cheap and if you want you can find them online used or on craigslist for even cheaper

I use a Wacom Intuos Pro, the Small one. I'd recommend to get it on sale !

thx man looks dope

thanks fellas, appreciate ya

Took me longer mostly because I have trouble with faces

Pls excuse lack of drawing prowess (maybe ignore the feet entirely). Comments on the actual design welcome (maybe go easy on me).

The picture I managed to forget

His face looks like a burn victim
But looks cool

dr. owens, i'm Veeky Forums

Very nice

Thanks for keeping the thread alive guys. Everything's lookin good

Bumping the thread with a little sketch

Fixed his sleeve

This made me laugh harder than it should've..

>third try
Bump before I go to sleep. I'll finish this tomorrow, what should I improve? Sorry for the low quality pic.

Ehhh?

Qt

bring on the fits, tech wear preferred

also

i dont draw much

Looks like rick owens without hair kek

This is great! Thank you so much!

i don't think so, obviously the drawing was inspired by some pieces but i don't think it's like traced with Veeky Forums-tan's head thrown on the body.

one of my fav pics
i actually wear shit like this besides the cape

new drawfag joining in here

somehow got really attached to fa-tan...

are they effay?

good draws, nice digits

Very..
Gonna be my new phone wallpaper it's so effay.

learn to draw, what is this disny. wheres the texture, his head looks like a failed abbortion. , read the sticky, get started.
the elbows are at the small of the waist, the hands are slightly lower than the hips. consider this information, consider this sketch. be ashamed of yourself.
user-kun please learn proper form and gesture, this isnt jojo
eyes arnt spaced out correctly, otherwise i approve
stop, kill yourself, try again next life. i dont know what your doing but it needs to stop as soon as possible.
yes, but also get an anatomy drawing book please, you also need to improve your understanding of anatomy a bit, good understanding of shading but dont be sloppy desu
>painters style rendering
>no defined features
hmmm
hunny no
docs.google.com/document/d/1uwaXKU7ev6Tw_or__o8ARpUb6r2rCZYJGqwSFV9AD98/edit#heading=h.slk53yl807zu
better /ic/ guide
nice but i dont like the way your shading that shirt, you need to do it inside the lines desu. otherwise gg
>farmvill
why are you here
its minimalist and your tricking yourself. i mean its not bad, but its not that good man, raise your standards.
really like the way you shade when you shade properly but also why are his shorts randomly jerking up on his left leg
5 drawings to many desu
dear god. one tip "keys to drawing", read it, learn it, love it. cradle that book like it is your god damn child
still really bad but not as bad, good job
why is her head so badly proportioned to the rest of her body
finally some good art, tho buddy this doesnt have a consistent lightsource, get that checked out.
why are his hands so small, whats wrong with his face, why is he so uneffay
wow what a nice blank piece of paper
could be better but i like it
bles
he a bae

kys

You forgot to shit on my other pics

sorry i ran out of character space and i cant be bothered to go over everything again :^)