Why do most 'car guys' dress so badly?

Why do most 'car guys' dress so badly?

Why can't most Veeky Forums guys afford a car?

Because they spend their money on cars instead of clothes

They don't need to dress to your standards

Because they spend most of their money on something that matters more and when they choose clothes, they just choose things that make them fit in with their peers. It's very normal for people with developed hobbies or interests to do this

explain to me how a flashy ricer car matters more than your appearance? must be an autistic car culture thing that i don't understand.

I think getting naked for a fashion forum is extreme for fitting in.

No different than sneakerheads who blow thousands on shoes but wear cheap baggy jeans and oversized Ecko t-shirts

probably because it's their hobby of choice. some people put a lot of money into expensive music equipment, some people put a lot of money into cars, some into clothes, some into watches, etc.

wow modding cars must all be about cosmetics ay

Why do you car how other people dress?
Do you want to suck their Dicks?
Get a fucking Life you loser

clothes cant make you unugly

explain how your clothes matter more than their car? Explain how your clothes matters more than music to some people? Explain how movies matter more than books? Its not an autistic car culture thing, its you being autistic and not being able to comprehend people have pursuits that are different than you.

my clothes don't even matter more than music to myself. the question was specific to cars. not to art.

he's not talking about car enthusiasts, he's talking about ricers you idiots. ricers are scum of the world.

To some people music is more important. To some people cars are more important. Cars are absolutely an art form in the same way clothes are. Their design, aesthetic, philosophy behind them.

I know autism gets thrown around a lot on Veeky Forums, but one of the main signals is not being able to understand people as beings and constantly othering them and being incapable of understanding them. Just saying maybe you should go to the doctor.

>ricers don't like the kind of cars I like therefore they aren't car enthusiasts

Yeah look up no true Scotsman you fucking retard. Just cause ricers are poor as fuck doesn't mean they're not car enthusiasts.

ricers are not car enthusiasts and being poor has nothing to do with it you retard.you can be rich as hell and still be a ricer. now fuck off you're embarrassing yourself

when you have a hobby that requires you to get dirty and mess around with heavy objects and things that could explode being Veeky Forums is the least of your worries.
There's not really any point to having a good fit if it's going to get ruined by oil, excessive movement, and labor.

they don't care. most dress dadcore. expensive clothes would get ruined anyway though

Mmmm not Asian but flashy ricer cars are definitely a good time. Pls don't slander aznbros ty
t.whitecel

bitches love cars, not clothes
are you retards or what?

but fashion can be a hobby too. what's the difference between being obsessed with cars and being obsessed with yourself ?

man, my music taste is my hobby. i just loooove it when i know just how much people would be impressed when they know what i listen to

Bitches love anything expensive.

>if you don't believe me, get a fake Rolex and go to a bar or club.

Would you rather buy top of the line fashion, or top of the line cars?

>Fattest fuck in a 50 mile radius
>Still manages to find a t shirt too large

Why is america so fat? Costco doesn't even carry size small, and there's easily 15 different size larges. Americans need large, xl, xxl, xxxl, small xxxl, large xxxl. Why

Cause they spend 600$ on a hoodie

they're usually poor, autozone employees, mechanics or some other form of blue collar/low intelligence work.

they're also uneducated

so they dress to their surroundings.

this

girls don't care about guys, they care about money. she knows if you spent $50,000 on a car or thousands on a watch, you'd be down to wasting money on her.

that's just the modern would that has been created. all about money. and if you're ugly, you're going to have to pay a lot more money.

being Veeky Forums doesn't get you girls. i know you specifically definitely didn't say this, just stating the obvious.

Gib me top of the line track bike pls

People who work on cars are on the spectrum. People who admire cars are the same sort of people that file in to watch Transformers every year.

>not to art
some cars can be considered art.
see alfa romeo brera

also these dudes just wear what everyone else wears

They wear shit they don't mind getting dirty when working on said car

>see alfa romeo brera
damn, that's one ugly ass car

Those grease stains are amazing

And car guys spend 600$ on a hood

that's just a sheet

all shekels go to parts and maintenance, being a car guy is expensive my man