New Fashion Line being started

I'm starting a new clothing brand, we only have one item and would appreciate some feed back on the item that we have up. headakeclothing.bigcartel.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
reddit.com/wiki/selfpromotion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop selling clothes

did you make the shirt yourself or

include a pic of the shirt where half of it isn't obscured

>Low resolution photo
>No details in description
>Single photo to showcase your product.
>No Idea what you're about, your brand comes off as uninspired.

I smell gildan

the picture itself is cool. I hope those aren't printed on the cheapest sandpaper shirts available. Your site needs a lot of work. Good luck.

Kinda boring, watch some Kurosawa films and make some shirts with those in mind, I'd buy em

go to r/streetwear and shill out there

>indeed i did

Will do thank you for the advice!

you advice is valued! thank you!

I did! its harder to get noticed there it seems tho. especially since i'm new and don't have much content.

Veeky Forums.org/rules

>11. Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

reddit.com/wiki/selfpromotion

>"It's perfectly fine to be a redditor with a website, it's not okay to be a website with a reddit account."

Website looks good. I'd include more pictures of the shirt. Closer look on model with a plain white background.
Honestly the brand name kinda annoys me, but that's just personal preference I guess.
Have an about us page, make it more personal.
Shirt is overpriced.
Set up email newsletters to tell people about new drops and provide discount codes.
Get active on Instagram, you have nice pics and that's the best/easiest marketing platform for this stuff. Be consistent with uploads. Comment/like a bunch of other images to get traffic.
Good luck, user. Wouldn't cop anything with prices so high for a print on a shirt of dubious quality, but you'll get there.

>I'm starting a new clothing brand, we only have one item

You're an idiot with a printed shirt.

There are Youtubers with meme shirts that are closer to being a "clothing brand" than you, and they're miles from it.

> would appreciate some feed back

Why should anyone care about you or your shit?

Not a bad design. Obviously it's up to the person who buys it if they like it or not. My only tip is to take better pictures.

a clothing brand implies clothing not just gilden t shirts

>gildan t-shirt for $35

cheeky cunt

hm gildan hate? i just made a shirt for funsies and bought it, is the quality bad or wat?

you aren't going to get anywhere

some people just aren't cut out for creating clothing

also the logo makes it read as head fake when you glance at it

r/streetwearstartup