What would Veeky Forums wear if Veeky Forums were to ride a motorcycle?

What would Veeky Forums wear if Veeky Forums were to ride a motorcycle?

I'm asking unironically, mostly those of you who are hip street wearers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fl2oIvU6U74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or in other words: Is it even possible to sport a chopper and stay Veeky Forums?

ayy but that's dangerous

and while danger can be fun I'm gonna get pulled over within the first five minutes of the ride

riding a motorcycle means wearing a helmet, which means shit hair, so no

/thread

These for sure, I love biker jeans

Wyatts!

that's really more of a bobber than a chopper

this is what I wear

helmet: Bell matte black full face that I had from my autocross days, not sure if I'll upgrade or not

jacket: Levi's suede trucker if I feel like being protected, if i'm being stupid I'll wear a wool flannel, bomber jacket, rainproof shell, or none.

shirt: t shirt always, sweater/turtleneck/crewneck over it if its cold

pants: dickies, jeans (apc/acne)

shoes: either adidas gazelles or chippewa plain toe vibram

gloves: Freetoo black shitty amazon gloves

it depends where you riding my guy. I just drive from my house to work or uni, I'm in seattle so im not going too fast and I rarely go on the freeway so I usually feel pretty safe. Not sure I would ever buy a double rider or wear harness boots because they look tryhard af and most leathers they make now are ugly too

I ride a ninja 300 so its a small bike anyways.

This but silver Arai helmet instead of balaclava.
Uglybros kevlar riding pants and Alpine stars gloves.

this desu

Cant find any full pictures of fit but if youve seen it recently you know what im talkin about.

@btch on instagram is what i would wear

It's neither, it's a 125cc kid bike.

JUST YOUUU, AND IIIII

youtube.com/watch?v=fl2oIvU6U74

I usually wear my surplus austrian M65 with black jeans, some cheapo field and stream boots, and a matte black half helmet with riding goggles. Heavy leather gloves and chaps if it's cold, fingerless leather gloves and no chaps if it's over 75 and sunny.
It's really not about the clothing when you're on a motorcycle, it's the bike itself. You pick the fit to match the bike.

>jacket: Levi's suede trucker if I feel like being protected

I've never even been on a motorcycle so I cant call this guy a retard: but isn't he a retard?

People rarely see detail when you are riding, just go with protection first, looks second. Riding jeans and jackets are not the same as jeans and a jacket, the seams are hardened and everything will perform much better in a skid, also back padding will help a lot to protect against paralysis.

Scars are cool, long skid marks on your skin are not, they are fucking ugly, and everything worse than that is even less Veeky Forums.

Something like pic related, the Rev'it Stealth Hoodie is a pretty good compromise between looking nice, but having protection.

I'll be the first one to say I know I'm retarded, I don't wear enough gear. I commute in a city (low speeds) and ride a small bike but I should probably get a better jacket. My trucker will do better than anything else I have but if I slide I will get rash, which I really am not that worried about