Is homosexuality correlated with the fall of civilization ?

My dad just made this statement, is true? Homosexuality tend to increase when a civilization is falling apart? Is that what happened in rome? Is that what is happening now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101203-homosexual-birds-mercury-science/
www3.epa.gov/airtrends/lead.html
www3.epa.gov/airtrends/nitrogen.html
www3.epa.gov/airtrends/pm.html
www3.epa.gov/airtrends/sulfur.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek, your dad is an idiot.

Go back to your containment board

Rome and greece were at their peak when they were all about fucking boys

No. Plague, inflation, and time crash civilizations. Who you shag is irrelevant.

Sort of but not exactly,some might consider it a symptom rather than the a cause of a civilization's fall,but ofcourse this depends on what civilization we're talking about.

the Greeks and Romans fucked guys up until they became Christian, after which they declined in influence for a myriad of reasons.

So no, and it sounds more likely to be correlated with success because it implies people no longer adhere to strictly survival-based values.

Yes.

"Sacred Band of Thebes" google it

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

Homosexuality and feminism.

No, you fucking moron. Civilizations fall because of shit like economic collapse, civil war, and foreign invasion; not because dudes are putting their dicks in each other.

Mr. Low IQ, please don't even bother posting here.

Isn't this that autist who scammed money out of horse-fuckers and his own fans?

Not homosexuality, tolerance of it.

yes, and then got discovered and got no money at all

it was a pretty fun endevour to watch

It's the opposite.

Not when it's falling apart, but when it's at its peak.

As above, so below — the higher a civilization gets, the more prominent its degenerate aspects will appear.

that's a fake quote. Have you even read Aristotle?

How gullible can you be?

Pretty much, yes.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/12/101203-homosexual-birds-mercury-science/

Pollution has been shown to make birds homosexuals. When a society gets too large and unkept pollution rages and the masses become homosexual. Your dad is right, but we have worldwide pollution and homosexuality now with no means to clean our water and food.

We are in the final hour of man.

We have the best air quality of all time.

www3.epa.gov/airtrends/lead.html
www3.epa.gov/airtrends/nitrogen.html
www3.epa.gov/airtrends/pm.html
www3.epa.gov/airtrends/sulfur.html

gonna need sauce on that

Correctamundo

the study on the Ibis' points to mercury. You're going to be ingesting that in your water and your food. The EPA links are just touting their regulations on fuel, which were clearly necessary, but only one of many solutions necessary.

Mercury as a prime suspect would obviously point fingers at cultures that eat a lot of predatory fish. I don't have data on people in places like Minnesota, Oregon, Washington, No. Cali, Sweden and Norway being gayer than other cultures.

>the shittier something is the better it is

waste of dubs

Not going to post more stuff on the Horse show than needed. The scam was called "Dark Skyes" on Kickstarter and it was supposed to be a dating sim.

Go back to your safe space faggot

>I'm going to counter the weakest, most non-academic argument and claim triumph
Fucking kek

I would say the ineptitude or competence of the ruling class is far more indicative of a civilization's standing as it pertains to rise or collapse.

>he doesn't realize Sam was satirizing retards for shock value
do you even post-post-irony?

every time i see this image i feel sorry for the dog
even though he doesn't even understand what a middle finger is and looks well fed

/pol/ is a safe space lol

literally right wing tumblr

No, but flipping the bird to doggos is.

That poor dog D:

Romans and Greeks and Persians and Chinese did never put chemical estrogen and microplastics in their water, growth hormones and pesticides and antibiotics in their food, and cover their bodies in a myriad of artificial colours, creams and sprays on their bodies. Note artificial.

The modern way of life is not comparable to old, lost empires

Believe it or not OP, and I know this is gonna blow your mind, but homosexuality has existed for tens of thousands of years. I know, I couldn't believe it myself. It's simply amazing.

They were full of queers like today though

The dog is homosex.

The people are falling apart.

It's what's happening now.

Need source. Hes an amateur comedian (a bad one with some moments). You know that right?

Is Nixon your father?
youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8

>intro by hehu42