What core is this and how do I obtain this Look?

What core is this and how do I obtain this Look?

you already made this same thread you fucking loser
and its comme des garcons x human feces

Wat
I saw this on Veeky Forums

Man, that is heartbreaking. That dude should have a bed somewhere where he can be treated for whatever's going on with him. Instead the city's probably got cops kicking him off a bench or out of the commercial district because he lowers property values wherever he goes.

That's the consequence of Drug consume

Looks just like Shia labeouf

For people with no social or financial safety net, the cost of having naturally low impulse control or making a mistake like getting into hard drugs is so much steeper than it should be.

Still his own life decisions.

Essential Shia Core

>than it should be
nah

Would have had a financial safety net if he wasn't burning his money on drugs

I want the white guys I work with who talk about doing designer drugs all the time to be out on the street too then

Derelict core af

Why?
If the Drugs lead Thema to a dirty homeless life, yes then they would deserve it, but if they can manage to have a "normal" life otherwise, they dont deserve it.
Doesnt matter how fucked up their life is.

Nani?!
Is that pose a MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?!?!
Is that Goo that comes from his trousers a fucking STANDO?!?!

you don't know what a safety net is
no one should be a dirty homeless person

Most homeless people became homeless because it was their own fault.
This has nothing to do with race like you implied in your post above.
Doesnt matter if Black or White.

black people in america are disproportionately affected by these problems because they don't have the safety net that is inter-generational wealth like white people do. in other western countries the safety net is the government

>when Brazil weighs in

Finally! someone who knows this core!

>t. Deray
Fuck off BLM shill

You could explain it much better with the IQ difference.
If you want to pretend that isn't a thing you could explain it much better with how blacks raise their kids. Being poor doesn't force you to beat your kids, molest them, use drugs around them etc.
If you grow up with parents like that chances are you'll be a piece of shit.
They're not crap because they're poor, they're poor because they're crap.

Does Veeky Forums like death metal?

I literally never implied or was thinking anything about race, so quit projecting. But since you brought it up, is absolutely correct. People of any color can fall into drug-fueled homelessness but it's far more likely to happen to black people than whites because proportionally more black people are born into a financially tight, socially vulnerable life.

But regardless of color, people with money are far more insulated from the consequences of their actions than people without. They don't face the same social pressures to try dangerous drugs, but when they do they can either fund the lifestyle to keep from falling into homelessness or they have the resources to pay for rehab or to find another job if their drug use gets them fired.

This is pretty basic, rational stuff desu.

>the cost of having naturally low impulse conrol or making a mistake like getting into hard drugs is so much steeper
>therefor other people should be forced to support him :^)
Please go back to plebbit

Well ok, if you prefer a broader solution then we should destroy the ruling class and distribute their wealth in a more fair way so everyone is guaranteed the safety net that they and others have. I was just trying to be charitable to loser ancaps/libertarians like you by saying we should simply help poor addicts re-enter society so they can become productive workers who'll support the economy that supports us all.

you are not thinking very deeply

you act like white trash trailer parks arent a thing where they do the same thing. Also coming from a wealthy family who has always been middle class+ is a "safety net" seeing as how you can rely on family until you get back on your feet while if all of your family is in poverty you can only rely on yourself which is harder to do I'd imagine but yes Niggers are stupid because x x and x says so but when w y and z poke holes in it they're stupid because they dont agree with my beliefs

Listen, buddy:

black people.......................

are scary.

You are absolutely retarded. Holy christ. It's like you don't have any frame of reference for any human interaction in any way whatsoever. You don't think circumstance shapes an individual, you nonce? You fucking polarity-skullfucked dummy, you.
God damn I'm mad. Eat shit

Sage

That's a lost cause at this point. In nature he would have been lion food. In civilized society he should be sterilized (and his kids if he has any) and put in one of those castles for the insane where they get to pet sheep and look at flowers for the rest of their lives. Not for his sake but so that the rest of us don't get our wallets replaced with a hand print in hepatitis infested faeces.

There's enough sane and compassionate people starving out there. This dude is genetic garbage to begin with and at this point he's irredeemably damaged from drugs or just being a schizo.

Also modern research is pretty consistently concluding that social fuck ups like this guy are not just a result of environment but primarily their deleterious DNA.