How do you guys control your eating habits...

How do you guys control your eating habits? I've been trying to drop 20 lbs for the last year and I always fail horribly due to my urges to snack. Help? Trying to start keto tomorrow.

i have dignity

I can't speak on this specifically, but I used to bite my nails, not brush as often as I should have, and generally relative poor hygiene. A lot of it is self control and self discipline. Getting into a habit also helps quite a bit, being on a routine makes it easier in the long run.

Thank you. I've been trying to drink a lot of water so hopefully that keeps my feeling full.

Drink lots of unsweet tea
The urge to eat bad will stop after a few weeks
oh and jerk off a lot

Water and protein. Drink protein shakes and realize it's all you need for like 4 hours.
Carbs are almost a garnish.
Sometimes I say fuck it of course, but only once or twice a week.

intermittent fasting.

Not that I'm incredulous, but how does jacking off often help?

>intermittent fasting
>tea of all variations
>strict kcal counting ->this fixes the snacking habit hardcore
>exercise on empty stomach first thing in morning

>keto

Fuck diets. There's no secret. Just work out and stop snacks. That's about it.

Started drinking lot of water for like a year and it really helped me off soft drinks. Now I only drink white tea and water. My skin also looks way better. Trying to stop eating fried food but its hard because food is expensive and I dont really know what else to eat (cant cook).

Cooking is insanely easy. I cooked for 6 years before I graduated college. You just cant be intimidated by the food. Just cook some shit and figure out where you went wrong or how you could make it better the next time.

Getting into the habit of drinking loads of water throughout the day helps. Also ~45 minutes of running almost every day in conjunction with vitamin C supplements will help you get a starting edge on dropping poundage.

I kept yoyoing my weight until I started counting my calories hardcore. I bought a $9 food scale and would weigh all the shit I ate to make sure it was accurate (although you don't have to be as autistic as me).
When you count the kcals you realize how much useless calories are in certain foods and that alone eventually turned me off on snacking. It's hard, just make sure you hit your protein goals and drink a lot of water and you should be good.

I have ADHD and take medication for it. Get a prescription and you could only eat 3x a week if you really wanted to.
You could just not be a whiny fucking whimp and stop being a pussy, manning up for once and achieve a goal, knowing you struggled really hard to achieve it but finally made it at some point ... Who am I kidding, have fun with your addiction to amphetamines you fucking faggot

Just throw away all snacks only buy healthy shit
If you can't just get diet pills

fap every time you're hungry

do you work? I'm guessing you're young, I'd recommend getting a customer service or waiting job of some kind. you're kept on your feet and for me personally has helped encourage a more regular meal schedule. also snacking isn't inherently bad, just maybe do more exercise

adhd meds effect growth, so if youre done growing go for it

That's a myth and i'm 183 cm tall so even if it's not a myth, who fuckit cares. And you have to be 18 to post, so it doesn't even matter

Eat some gum when you feel hungry and keep yourself occupied

be poor with no food
help

>Veeky Forums is the last place you want to go for eating habit tips.

Eat higher levels of fats.

Realize that ghrelin, the hunger hormone, only spikes when you're used to eating -- the first day of restricting calories is by far the most difficult. Potentially consider just completely fasting other than water and coffee for a 4-5 days.

You'll get a human growth hormone spike and it'll allow you to control hunger. Don't worry, you'll be starving for the first couple of days and then feel a complete control over your cravings and realize you don't really need to eat if your body is in a ketogenic state.

Do not fucking cheat and have a single carb based item. If you do -- you're a failure and you ruined your ketosis.

Keto helps because being in the state provides additional energy and focus, so wanting to not break it is natural. I can get piss drunk and not binge on pizza.