I'm a recovering robot going on a date, which is better for a first date?

I'm a recovering robot going on a date, which is better for a first date?
I prefer the tucked in, but on /adv/ people said it would seem too stuck up for a 19yrs old
Tell me, Veeky Forums

I like the right better but wear what you want faggot

lmao that shirt is awful

that's a load of bs, button shirts with elongated bottoms like yours are meant to be tucked in OP, it just makes your proportions more equal.
honestly don't know why anybody would think untucking looks better in a formal setting.
if it's really a problem for you, and you don't want to show your belt, throw on a nice sweater over your button shirt.

If you tuck it in, roll your sleeves up properly. Having it tucked in, with that half roll up makes it look like you learned how to dress from a GQ business casual magazine.

You're 19, and not very confident. I'd go with it untucked, there's less of a chance you'll come off as an autistic kid doing a job interview for a chance to hold hands.

Also you can't be that young and a 'recovering robot', don't conflate your minor autism with the mental wreckage and physical abnormalities that plague 30 year old neets we call robots.

If you're going to tuck it burn that belt and get a less bulky one.
And try different pants, the khaki and grey doesn't go too well together.

Untucked. You don't have the body to tuck a shirt in as it accentuates your narrow hips and boyish stature. To a lesser extent rolling up sleeves doesn't work either as you have thin wrists and forearms. I would focus on lifting weights but in the meanwhile wearing slim tapered fits like pic related would be a big improvement. You're still young so you can get away with it; But by the time you hit 22, 23 you have to get bigger or you will be seen as a fuckboy

>khaki and grey doesn't go too well together
If you're retarded and get all your fashion knowledge from GQ it doesn't

Okay, so I'll go with it tucked in
But many of you commented on the belt, which I didn't even think about, what kind of a belt would be good with this setup?

This

>brown shoes
you will never amount to anything

For the love of God unbutton the the 1st one...

It is too big, especially the buckle. Get something less massive.

Don't forget that shoes and belt colors should match.

Tucked in looks smarter, as does rolling your sleeves past your elbows.

Do Not go with tucked in, wear it like the right

/adv/ is right, among other things that matter

Just get some generic brown belt from Uniqlo.

I'd say it's fine the buckle is a bit big, but it definitely looks better tucked. The kids saying not to tuck it are the same types who wear Rick Owens. Just try to think like a normal person and not some edgelord faggot that buys $800 t-shirt (i.e. tuck the shirt).

you don't have the body for it to be tucked in
That shirt overall looks really bad though. For first dates I'd wear black because it makes you look sexier than you are most times. This is a bad outfit.

try on something else and show us

Press trousers pls

tuck it in, your belt should be on the middle hole, if it isn't you need a smaller belt

Learn to roll your sleeves

I'm starting to think this shirt was a mistake
Should I get a grey sweater to cover it up?

This. Don't stop anywhere between the elbow and wrist; go all the way to the elbow.

I've seen a lot of guys have it between the elbow and wrist and it looks terrible everytime.

Wear jeans and a t, you look like a dad

Unless you're going for those daddy issue thots

In that case you need new balances and oakleys

Do you roll above the elbow or stop right on it?

you dress like shit, opinion null

OP PLEASE TUCK IT IN!
Don't listen to anybody else, that shirt is way too long to wear untucked
The belt needs improvement and I'd change it if possible but you it still looks better tucked, even with the belt

I stop right at is. If I feel that I can't bend my elbows comfortably I would roll it one more. Test it out yourselves to see what looks better. Baggy shirts can be made to look better by an extra roll.

Also, I don't know if the cuffs on that shirt are small by the picture but roll the sleeves using the the entirety of the cuff.

Its not a fit for 19 yo, although tucked looks better, change.
Do you have black jeans and any other shoes?

you look like you're trying too hard, the girl will percieve it

Buy clothes that fit
She isn't going to like you anyway
lift

Don't button the collar unless you are wearing a tie. Fix posture, belt and cuff roll.

Very important question everyone has forgotten, what are you doing on the date?

This

- The black buttons look bad, but are passable.
- Your belt is not centered.
- The shoes are awful. Consider some with a lower profile and a less bulky sole.
- Properly roll the shirt sleeve
- Undo another button on the shirt.
- Pants could use a hem or a roll
- If the date it at night consider darker pants. If you wear darker pants, you may want to change the shoes to something of a darker shade or color.

In the end though, most guys dress pretty badly, so this may be okay.