Tfw no prep gf

>tfw no prep gf

>Vineyard Vines
>prep

VV IS PREP REEEE

It's not

Cuckyard vines. Fuck you prep faggotws

you skinnyfat pale faggots prolly cant pull that shit off well

VV is "southern prep", which is basically frat. Not the same as Ivy League prep.

He's not wearing vineyard vines. Know how I can tell?

He doesn't have 20 fucking whales all over his clothes

preparing for what?

VV is Hollister-tier garbage that no actual high-class North Easterner would be caught dead wearing. It's like niggers that buy faux-leather derbies for $20, ill-fitting cargo pants, and a button down denim shirt and think it's BC.
How many suits does the VV shill actually own that are high quality? The answer is always one or less, and never includes a summer suit. Low. Class. Scum. Put on your K-mart Top-sliders, faux-leather belt, and Chinese knockoff Ray Bans and jump into the nearest ravine (because you don't live on The Sound/High Coast).

prep girls will instantly cheat on them with a nig. especially horse girls

Dude people all over the Northeast wear vineyard Vines

70% of the people at my school wear it, I see older people wearing vv oxfords all the time

>people
That's the problem, the average joe doesn't know shit about clothing. Look how everyone 8 years ago wore Hollister and Abercrombie because it was popular. Brandfagging just makes you look like a mindless consumer, and VV is frat garbage that everyone will forget in a couple years. The Oxfords are fine unless there's a massive icon and branding all over it.

This is Veeky Forums, not /IWannaLookLikeANormie/

i went to prep school and should literally do an AMA you guys know so little about prep anything

so have I and everything in this thread is true, especially

>prep school
Which? It doesn't count if it's in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

>t.pays $40 for a g from his black "friend"

>prep
>skinny fat

Athletics is an intrinsic part of prep life.

>VV is "southern prep", which is basically frat. Not the same as Ivy League prep.

Jesus Christ dude. Vineyard Vines - the name gives it all away. It's inspired by Martha's Vineyard. That's in Massachusetts.

Vineyard Vines is significantly better than Hollister. However, I wouldn't recommend buying either.

I sort of find it funny that people think that Frat and Prep are separable things. Fraternities have always been apart of Prep life.

Plenty of the best and most preppy prep schools are in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. It's amusing that you didn't know that.

Oh sorry, disregard this post I just made. I was too busy sucking cock and acting like I grew up in the Tri-state Area when really I grew up in white trash North Carolina to make a quality post. I don't know shit about prep schools or the culture so I just make a bunch of generic replies with no proof because I am such a huge fucking faggot holy shit =)

if the school is not in bumfuck nowhere (new england only though) or boston it literally does NOT matter

ex. phillips andover: matters
worcester academy: a joke
st pauls: matters
albany academy: a joke

dont project your experience on to every prep school

is a good post

VV is frat not prep

VV is prep

the fuck kind of a name is "vineyard vines"?

why would you want that. anybody consistently wearing VV and new-prep (aka not old-school JFK style) deserves endless ridicule

Yeah it is. VV is just as ubiquitous in the northeast as it is the south. It's still prep, just not the Veeky Forums prep you're thinking of. Frat and prep are not mutually exclusive. I've gone to private school in Mass my whole life and see this OP's pic everywhere like .

prep is short for preparatory, so preparing for future, specifically future education

it literally comes from "college preparatory"

Yeah, I know. Kids that dress prep historically went to prep schools preparing them for ivy league.

It is not

I'm in Mass too, the preppy kids usually wear VV, but just the stuff with very little branding. Think quarter zips. Rich athletic kids are usually the ones with the huge logo shirts, but they wear gym shorts and adidas sandals.

VV is decently decent quality. I personally don't love most of the stuff they have and don't care for the stretch that they seem to add to everything now.

I sort of like it on the shorts/pants though. Definitely not on their shirts.

I've heard their corduroys are really nice and may check them out once it starts getting colder. Otherwise, I can't really think of anything I would buy from them.

Oh yah, I might buy a quarter zip/shep shirt from there.

1/4 zips are not preppy. They aren't even yuppie. They're white trash-dadcore-trying-to-look-high-class-tier

No U fagt

1/4 zips are life

smoking weed is not effay

have fun with your sub $150 a g coke buddy

Someone tell me about a brand that makes t-shirts as comfortable as VV's.

What school? I go to boarding school in MA too.

St. Paul's used to be a decent school but now all the guys there are cucks. The place has gone downhill. The campus is nice but the kids wear yeezys and distressed jeans. Not prep anymore.

recommend me some brown loafers

my dude that is every prep school now. i think its because of the internet but culture-wise the difference between a prep school and upper middle class area public school is literally nothing. i went to both.