Opinions on him as a person aside, is he the most effay man alive?

Opinions on him as a person aside, is he the most effay man alive?

But whether i think he's fa or not would be an opinion. But nah, he's a manlet

Mudda fookah.

>Opinions on him (((((((((((((as a person))))))))))))) aside
meaning not his sense of fashion
fucking moron

too tight

He just looks like any other guy that goes into a high end department store and asks the in house stylist to dress him.

Athletes are cringy as fuck

This. He is a moron.

are you praising his warddrope or his sense for fashion?because i believe his PR guy is paying a stylist to enhance his persona

Who is this?

Ontop of that he probably only presents him outfits to choose from.
And considering that,his choices,you displayed,seem rather bleak.

Better than you, beta male fuck.

99% of famous men dress like shit. That's why for a moment there, Lebeef was interesting. He had a unique style at the time, but this style got old and there's nothing fresh new yet.

Who's well dressed? Seems like absolutely everyone is reddit tier .

Even celebs with no style have a stylist. Supposed to be impressed that his stylist has read a GQ from the last few years?

Boxing is infinite more Veeky Forums

I'd say his tops are too tight, like there's a point where slim goes to tight. The middle look makes me think of Retep (the evil twin of Peter from family guy) with the green shirt and white pants.

Every time you see it you can clearly see he ia wearing very expensive pieces and you also understand the extravagancy as for any other famous person, but still cringe little inside

some of his fits are nice

Conrad McDonald

says you sitting in your room for the 3rd day straight

I like that he makes the effort to dress nice and neat and be well groomed, his efforts don't go unnoticed. The problem is that he's got a generic style, he hasn't found what looks best on him so he never looks comfortable.

Not impressed by people with $$$ having solid wardrobes. I'm more bewildered by people with cash who wear wide brim ball caps, blow thousands on rare sneakers and ugly tech haircuts, but they rock a belly.

Real effay could thrift equal/better style than Mcgregor.

>ufcuck
>athlete

Lebeef wasn't interesting though, and he wore his pants like a 90-year-old grandma. The real issue is that 99 percent of the people on Veeky Forums are idiots.

Based Connor triggers the fuck out of the soft hearted little SJW fuck pigs that populate this board

He's definitely the most Veeky Forums athlete to ever live

That's cause you're a underage faggot and see this as normal. But just 3 years ago this was not normal, but something interesting.

Kys dude, lacuck always dressed like shit. It was just funny because he was a celeb wearing mac demarco tier clothing, wasn't a sincere like for his clothes. I bet you were one of those walking memes who posted waywt pics in Shia boots. Wow dude you've thoroughly embarrassed yourself, never post again

anyone who does not wear socks is not actually a human being

anyone with that self confidence is automatically effay

>You will never be able to pull off a tight polo & jeans like Conor

Lets be honest, if you don't like his style, its only because you'll never be able to dress like him with your greasy fat rolls.

What's his leg routine? i sit something insane heavy and intense?

>based
>trigger
>sjw
definitely underage

the outfit itself isnt good, hes just in great shape

is a legitimately good fit tho

The outfit is good BECAUSE he's in great shape
Please share a pic of your fat virgin ass trying to look half as decent as him.

How come old school wrestlers and fighters don't develop their chest to be bulging?

useless weight?

mcgregor definitely puts effort into his fits, but I think everything he owns is just a bit too tight. Like, I know a tailored fitted look goes well with a slender fit body, but he needs to size up a bit.

it really seems like shia tries to disguise his shitty proportions by pulling his pants up so high

>is he the most effay man alive?

Obvious bait but OK. He is way too obvious, like a nigger.

If you have athletic physique, then you don't need to accentuate it. It's like a whore who dresses in skimpy clothes. Let alone that niggerish taste.

back to /pol/ you stupid faggot
you obviously haven't been here for more than a couple of months

>If you have athletic physique, then you don't need to accentuate it.
t. fat turbovirgin too insecure to wear form fitting clothes
Stop posting here

...like a whore who knows how to sell herself and is laughing all the way to the bank.

What's so special about McGregor?
GSP would demolish him. But GSP is boring. And the paddy nigger is entertaining.

>faggot

Typical Drumpf supporter

EDIT: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

you're the new fag. shia posting was 100% ironic, only retards like you actually got trolled into wearing the shit hahahahaha. post your nike boots you weak willed little faggot

i don't know who this is but he looks so cringy and insufferable
like that 500 pound guy who lost a ton of weight and now posts motivational quotes on facebook and thinks hes ghandi

masculinity is not Veeky Forums

>drumpf
>>>reddit.com
>>>auschwitz

His status and physique allows him to pull some pretty crazy fits and it looks greats. His everyday fits are solid too.

Only good comment in this thread.
If you can't see his clothes are about to burst then you are a moron.

But it isn't good
He'd literally look better with all of it off, that's not a good outfit

Not really something I'd wear but he pulls it off. It matches his personality.

If by "effay" you mean fag?

Yes.

Jesus you're dense.

Give up on fashion.