/haircuts/

Post a pic and get haircut recs or post inspo

my hair is super thick. Any inspo for medium length cuts on taller blond guys?

Dylan?

mine is shit, I don't even know how to style it, and I don't like short hair.

This was the best pic that I have.
Really

yikes, dude I'm gonna be honest that looks like pubes. I think you either need to keep it shaved or go full jewfro

It looks pretty decent wild imo

How the fuck do I get the hairstylist to give me the Felix Argyle haircut, without showing them a pic of weebshit?
I want them bangs

>go full jewfro
Sometimes I considered, but I had it when I was younger and looks awful, maybe i will shave my have when my beard start to grow up.
>I'm gonna be honest that looks like pubes.
Don't worry, I'm used tp hear that.

What do i do with it...

>get a haircut
>looks great
>get home
>looks like shit

I think it's time to just buzz it.

Thoughts?

comfy lighting

I just went through a fear factor like thing and they shaved my freaking head. I don't know what to do, I look so bad with the biggest forehead ever.

wtf why

get a wig and wait for it to grow back i guess

keep it bbe it looks great

should i go back to short? ive had it like this in december now it grown about my chin

Your hair looks super dry and damaged. You've probably stripped your hair of natural oils.

Only shampoo only 2x a week and use just conditioner and water other days. Get shampoo/conditioner for anti-frizz or curly hair. It really makes a difference. Don't blow dry. Just pat dry with towel or your locks will come undone like this pic.

Get your hair healthy, then worry about haircut.

youll be aight in few months

Demand people use the pronoun Ze when addressing you, and "resist" the patriarchy until you can pull off a pixie cut.

i've been cutting my own hair for over ten years but it's aways just been choppy and all over the place, i might go in to get it styled but i'm not sure how. fade would probably accent the high hairline, and while i'd probably look pretty good if i shaved it and got swole i'm pretty comfortable as a malnourished manlet

a hime cut would sort of do it.. if you go to a japanese hair salon they probably get similar requests. there are a lot of wigs out there you could use as a reference as well, but it might not sit the way you want it to naturally.

gonna go with typical Veeky Forums recommendation of fade or hitler youth

you look like you have a good head shape, shaving it would look good

get a bowl cut like me lol

i feel like it would look a lot better if you had your eyebrows done up. you can always get a wig for now but it probably isn't nearly as bad as you think. might be more of a headwear question than a hair one for now

it's hard to say without a comparison, but based on cut alone i'd say keep it closer to shoulder length or asymmetrical, it should look best with your face shape

Should I Buzz, keep the top growing only, or do I just let it all grow into a long wavy/semi curled mane?

What should I do about my hair Veeky Forums

I fucking hate you for giving to Kedrick Lamar album Damn a 7

yikes

Not a good look for you Mr. Bean

Yo you are so fucking insecure, why must you post in every thread? You get the same advice every time

lol I wonder who dis is

Some says he is the king of the pop

Bored desu.
Advice also varies more than ya say, and I got offered a gig through one of these posts so it's not really all bad. Plus it only takes like half a second to post a reply, one that is easily ignored.

Golly gee I'd hate it if somebody I'll never see thought I was insecure!

Also a reminder that probably half of the posts with my face aren't made by me

what to do?

>I don't care if people think I'm insecure but I will still respond when people call it out!
Fuck off already.

Is Syd Barret effay?

What kinda haircut should I get bros

I haven't had a haircut since i buzzed last year. it looks like shit rn please help

It's fine, gutsy, and it will grow fast.
also, nice boiler

>just fuck me up

Get fit and let it grow. And stop using hair gel.

pls help my hair grows tall and wavy

Thanks.
As an fyi, here's everything I've tried this last year and a half.

This one is the best, stick to it, everything else is shit

Any particular reasons?
I'm trying to learn how to best describe it consistently to barbers/hairdressers and adapt over time (and hair loss :( ).

>see Baldspo related

your beard looks horrible, curly, and makes you look like an ultimate nu-male

it's called Hitler youth haircut, iirc.

that's a good one but the buzz with sunglasses is better imo

>your beard looks horrible, curly, and makes you look like an ultimate nu-male

I will confess I'm shit at trimming my """beard""". Would moderate stubble be suitable? I have a a shitty profile (receded chin) and can't afford maxillofacial/braces atm.

>Hitler youth haircut
Short back and sides, the Mad Men, the Classic, or when I over heard one 18yo the "Cool haircut that all the guys wear that smash pussy..."

>that's a good one but the buzz with sunglasses is better imo
Interesting. I'll pose the same question to you then: Any particular reasons as to why?

With no hair or beard I look like a Chemo patient or Neonzi a few people said.

>here's what my hair used to look like

A three-day stubble might be fine, though, as I said earlier, I like you clean shaven more.

>A three-day stubble might be fine, though, as I said earlier, I like you clean shaven more.
I guess I haven't tried it for such a long time. I suppose I'm hiding behind the shitty beard. Better the devil you know and stuff.
Anyway, cheers for the advice. Appreciate it.

You're welcome
You look like Ville Valo on this photo, maybe try to take some inspiration from him/his looks.

Always wanting to change it but not sure how it really stand up. Not changed it for years besides having it cut a bit shorter. Has it withstood the test of time?

I'm a chinlet, I need this beard. Any reccomendations to get myself looking 8/10 or better?

No matter how much product I use, my hair will always fall flat. Also I have a 5head. Going to get a haircut tomorrow, any advice?

is there a face shape that cant pull off a buzz cut?

i want to up my look and change things arounda bit
the only problem is my fringe
maybe blonde would still look good with bangs?

Is long hair always better than buzzed? My problem was that when I had one of those Hitler youth cuts, my hair would still be straight and not completely to the side.

Whole look is pretty good, shave down the beard some and keep it neat and you'll get there.

Continue growing?

Syd Barrett was effay

kek

Looks pretty cute, would pet/10

your hair is perfect now but if you must be blonde, cutting the hair above the shoulder and keeping the bangs would look good

Looks fine to me

thanks!!
i like being cute but i feel like now in my youth, this is my only time to exerimwnt with my hair
you think so? i just feel like long blonde hair would be nice
my hair is pretty straight, so id be worried about the additional heat/upkeep with short hair to make it not shit
do you have any reference pics in mind?

i'm sorry your face looks like that

Probably right, I'm still fairly young (18) but I'm not really sure what I can do further with my hair without it looking ridiculous.
Was once blonde, probably most ridiculous thing I've ever done but sometimes looks okay.

Can post if people care

>mfw acid attacked.jpg

is it about time for a haircut? if so what would you guys suggest. sorry for the angle, i tried to get the back in too.

it's chemocore breg

was thinking some cross between the bride and Mia Wallace
Had an ex with Mia Wallace hair but blonde, it looked very nice. It also depends how blonde/bleached you want to be.

how can i achieve this "wet" hair look?

go outside user plz its healthy

what haircut should I get?

Buzz it

What length?

i think it looks good as is.

anyone have an opinion on what I should get? Haven't had it cut in a couple months

Another pic

agreed. buzzed sunglasses is the best looking dude out of all of them

fat sack of shit here, although i'm working on it (went from 240 to 170 since the beginning of the year). what hairstyle should I go for that would maximize the appeal of my current lardass face, help would be appreciated.

keep up the good work user

i think it looks good like that, maybe just have it trimmed? also you're p cute

Thank you, I really appreciate that.

egghead longface
>tfw thats me

post a picture of when you think someone should buzz their heads

3 or 4 will suit you

Thinking about buzzing or something. My head is shaped like a strawberry
Or so I've been told

Any ideas?

Buzz cut

Why?

looks good dont cut it. try contacts.

>sorry for small shitty picture

So I've followed the cardinal Veeky Forums rule and lost 50 pounds, and I've got about another 50 to go. I'm tired of my hair though and don't want to weight another 6 months to cut it. I was thinking either a buzz cut or the trendy Hitler Youth cut. I don't know what to do with my shitty facial hair. I like that it hides my doublechin mainly. I'm thinking of trimming it way back and shaving my head, thoughts?

>don't want to weight

I meant wait. Freudian slip eh

It would look good with your face shape

Lol do u even try faggots ?

i've had some shitty little boy hair going on for a bit because i haven't had time to visit my hairdresser for a bit and it looks like shit. any advice for when i get a chance?

It's okay, It has been difficult to get a decent job, a girlfriend or have a nice social life.
But I'm happy :)

I'm growing it but I'm not sure how it will look, I want something like a sweep back with medium hair.

What can I do if I have such a shitty hair part?

>haircuts
>no hair

Getting my hair cut in a few hours, what do?
Also is the beard nu male tier?

Keep losing weight so you can lose the beard without worrying about your double chin