My GF hates these pants I bought but I like them. Are they ugly?

My GF hates these pants I bought but I like them. Are they ugly?

Uh, cut or cuff the bottom theyre a bit too long and pile up at the bottom, then theyll look fine

they are nice pants, tell your gf to go fucking die somewhere

Thanks man. What about the shirt?

keep facial hair, leave shirt open with wife beater underneath (tucked into pants)
sleazecore/10

I dont prescribe to the style youre goin g for so im not expert but i think the shirt looks good with it but like the other guy said keep the wifebeater

not him, but i'm not a fan personally - of the print anyways.

Prescribe, uh im dumb, i meant subscribe.

Thanks. Should look better with a white wife beater, right

Here's a better pic of the whole thing.

OP here, one more question. Will this watch fit with my look? I've been looking at it for awhile.and I think it'll match my wardrobe.

looks kinda costume-y

yeah it will fit your style. nice watch too.
saw it on a girl from work and and looked better rl.

go for it op

the wife beater with the shirt open did not really work tho - sorry man

Appreciate the feedback. I think so too, I think because the shirt is too long on me. But I have a ton of other similar shirts.

thats a real nice summer fit
i dig it, would do coke with you 1000%

your gf is a pleb lol

try cuffing the jeans too for an edgier look, overall dope fit keep the shirt buttoned up

nice tommy vercetti cosplay

they're perfectly okay, could be a bit higher waist
how does she dress?
nice simple sleazcore. go for a small gold necklace too. shirt is ok but I've seen better

Yo thanks.

How's it with this hat.

Everytime I wear this shirt, my neet gamer friend calls me that. Also, Vice City > all other GTAs.

hat is a nice touch, try to strap it tight for a better silhouette. i do the hat/ button up combo some times very tyler the creator esque. here's my example

Yea I know exactly what you mean. While I like Tyler, I actually want to avoid looking like that scene. I don't ever see him wearing skinny jeans though so I think I'm good lol.

Your look is clean as fuck my guy, good job. I should tighten the strap.

What shoes are you wearing? Need to see if I can manage doing sleaze-lite

They fit and pair well with light colored clothing.

Your GF is just a stupid woman with no fashion sense (like most women).

Who are the best cooks?

MEN

Who are the best fashion designers?

MEN

Who are the best artists?

MEN

shave that pedo stache and all your facial hair while youre at it or atleast trim your moustache and make it look even with your beard and shit. Shirts ok as long as its unbottened and get rid of white beater and instead use a clean and ironed white t shirt, tucked in of course. Pants are ugly, bleach them or try to get them to look like washed demin, or even better buy some skinny black jeans, but not super skinny like the ones you have on. wear white high socks with either some black chelsea boots or black penny loafers

fuck off fag

looks like some stretchy low rise topman bullshit

no way those are actually denim

What are you good at?

Hey, OP here. Yea I agree about the facial hair, I actually trim and shave quite a bit, I just didnt today. A lot of people seem to like the pants, though. I already have skinny black jeans, actually 90 percent of my bottoms wardrobe are skinny black denim. Im not a fan of white socks, I dont know, I prefer black.

Not gonna lie, they arent Topman's, but close. They are that stretchy "denim" bullshit, but I really like the fit and style of them. Where can I get good fitting high waisted denim jeans?

levis is good