What kind of girl does dressing like you get this?

What kind of girl does dressing like you get this?

Do normie chicks dig this at all?

One with a penis

Perfect

you can get normie girls wearing this. you dont even have to pull it off as well as that pic. as long as you arent a weirdo you should be able to pull in pretty much anything

>as long as you arent a weirdo

The only girls who really care about your fashion are ones who want to dress their men (or weird art girls who date guys in bands or no one), so is right.

Hey sweetie
I'm free Saturday ;)

If normie chicks means preppy chicks then no, they'll think you just dress weird. It's not too avant garde though so I can't see it being a turn off to all girls. And it obviously shows a sense of style so that's good.

>What kind of girl does get this
>girl does get this
>girl does get
Is this how children speak in 2017?

im a girl and i own black velcros.

should i sell them? i don't want people thinking im a dyke like this. they were nice to wear in the winter time and i like them

they are size 39

post fit

no, answer my question

is it weird for a girl to wear velcros

can't really tell if you look like a dyke without seeing a fit idiot

It depends on what you normally wear as a bottom. I don't think they would look good with skirts or shorts but would look fine with jeans, wool pants etc. Isn't size 39 quite large for a girl though? They might look disproportionate given they're chunky already.

1) No girls.

2) The most basic of art girls the kind that just discovered keith haring and warhol.

3) Really bland asian girls.

4) Kind of chunky brown girls that are into "streetwear".

Those are the only types of girls I've seen these dudes pull.

Source: work in a luxury department store and see all types of guys in all types of styles and the girls they have with them.

Normal basic girls do not fuck with this type of dude at all. Normal basic girls either go for normal basic dudes, prep dudes, or kanye style dudes (ripped jeans, ultra boosts, john elliott hoodies, you know the deal)

If you're charismatic and/or wealthy with good hygiene it doesn't matter.

You can get tumblr liberals

how would anybody know this?
people are individuals. one girl likes that, the other one hates it and another one is indifferent. women are all retarded anyway.

who do saint laurent guys go with

Guys.

Asian SLP dude -> Asian fashion girl 100% of the time

White SLP dude -> Asian fashion girl 70% of the time boho type white girl 30% of the time

Brown SLP dude -> 60% persian insta thot type girl 40% kind of basic sort of into fashion white girl

Black SLP dude -> Like an even split of everything above with asian fashion girl being slightly more rare than the other 3 but i've still seen it.

What about guys wearing Yohji and CDG ?

Girls care about nothing but how it looks, besides a select few that will slob on your knob because you have rafs on. I think girls would like this

mostly dudes. and asians

White SLP here I come.

time to start wearing my wyatts more :)
thanks user, you gave me some confidence

Do any white guys come into your store with vintage fits? Who are they with?

tfw I'm a guy in a band dating an arthoe.

size 39 is pretty average for girl sized feet

im around an 8.5-9 womens which is a common size
i wear them with cropped black trousers and plain knit sweaters theres not much too see

Normie =/= preppie. I usually like either hipstery or preppy girls, and let me tell you, its pretty hard to find authentic preppy girls, even in the upper-middle/upper class neighborhoods and suburbs of major cities.

Ones with shitty taste.

Honestly lad grills care less about how you are dressed than most think. It can even help if you are dressed in an autistic kinda way like that guy because it brings attention to you. Just going up and actually talking to them is what really matters.

thank god i don't wear slp

>as long as you arent a weirdo

Threads like this are the reason why the board is shit.

this, really didnt like reading op's double-digit expression

YOUR FIRST QUESTION MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE! ARE YOU SPEAKING ENGLISH?
REREAD YOUR SHIT POST.

I-ill pay you to step on me...

>Asian SLP dude
id bet good money 98% of these guys are chinese

they will not like the velcros, rest is fine

normie girls care about fashion sense

but it's something they will consider after determining you aren't an ugly autistic with gross skin or hair

Ted took a turn for the worse after he lost the nomination

Personality is a meme. If you look good, people will like you.

I used to be an autist (baggy jeans, graphic tee, costco sneakers, no real haircut, rimless edward snowden glasses, acne), and I just cleaned up my look so now I'm kinda prep/frat, I style my hair, don't wear my glasses, and use acne meds. Skinny af still, but girls legit like me. I'm a complete and utter asshole too. Think Alex Jones for my personality. They don't give a shit. Nobody does.

>Do normie chicks dig this at all?
Quite indifferent.

But if you want to "impress" normies, being an average kind of guy, just go for basic #menswear.

Girls into memes, jazz music and "alternative" stuff like ben montero and shit, they may or may not wear bangs

Honestly it fits my shitty ironic lifestyle

this