twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this the guy that did the port arthur massacre

I wish I wasn't

hi

good

shave

you italian?

si luigi

6/10. strong but pleasant features. your hair is a weird shape though, might want to style it a little better

bc I never get an honest answer irl: could I pull off a pixie cut? wanted one for ages but I'm not sure how it would play on an angular face

>girls wearing baseball caps
awful meme

can't tell if boy or girl

dude shave and pluck your fucking eyebrows, also get a haircut and take a better pic

why accentuate your manjaw even more?

ay lmao

Purty

everything is a meme with yall I swear

Yeah I'd avoid a pixie cut

Full face would be better to rate you

Yeah what the other dude said, shave a work on your eyebrows, if you don't want to cut your hair at least style it.

Looks chill

conventionally good looking, but kind of boring and average, don't know how to put it really

post the rest of your face

elisabeth moss

real good

cute, nerdy. personality makes or breaks it though

Yeah, I'm really busy with studying, so I'm putting zero effort in how I look. What do you mean by strong but pleasant?

Get rid of those cuck glasses, m8, they're as bad as engineer specs

the hat doesnt look bad, im not a white knight

numale look but your face is ok

This is real
This is me
Im exactly where i supposed to be now

blasian?

nope
black father
white mother

Did plugs ever look good?

Answer: No

i think they're fine tho

Maybe it's an association thing. I just associate them with the bad emo/game culture of the suburbs.

contacts. now.

u look like the sorta kid that bullied me in uk school, that gets girls be flashing his "jawline"

i think a fringe would suit u the most, gosha model style
sorry but u look like a conservative prick
handsome boy
plus points for quoting the best movie of all time. and i rate those facials fo sho
no

>u look like the sorta kid that bullied me in uk school, that gets girls be flashing his "jawline"

is that good or bad

To me you look like the victim not the bully.

I need some suggestions on what to do with my hair. It's pretty curly and thick and I'm thinking of just growing it out.

noodles/10
pedostache/10
nerd/10
lesbian/10
stock photo/10
nothing interesting about you to roast.../10
ear vaginas/10
are you getting any work after harry potter?

Am I ok

if that is you, yeah, you're hot

get rounder glasses

why

>That nose

Fucking kike.

Faggot/10

>Im exactly where i supposed to be now
>Not on a cotton plantation

Lying nigger.

you look like a bank teller who's about to get fired for sexual harassment. still, 5/10, not terrible

Veeky Forums what is my face shape, what hair style should I go for?
I'm going to commit to going to a proper barber for a fresh cut tomorrow, but really can't decide what to do.

I think that I have a lot of hair but it's quite fine, so I don't get a lot of volume. I also think my forehead is large and my ears stick out, so I've spent most of my life covering it up with a fringe / long sides.

pic related isn't how I usually wear my hair, I just brushed it back so you could have a better idea of my face shape.

i look like freakin wario when i smile as wide as i can

wish I had better cheekbones and jawline :/

i feel like you have potential, you certainly dont have a bad face

Thanks! Any improvement suggestions?

if you're gonna wear a suit and tie, better some other colours than fucking baby-blue, bordeaux and (beige/gray?) together

i dont know, grow out a stubble or a well kept beard and draw some inspiration from tom ford style suits or whatever

your features are pointed but handsome enough that you don't have much to worry about. grow out your hair a bit more or cut it shorter as it's at an odd length right now and pointing up. should be long enough to lay down flat at least. but yeah even without improvements you're okay

Need hair adice

Been growing it out for like 8 months or something on the top. Usually i go to a barber and get an undercut with a taper on the sides and that part looks great but im just not sure what im hoping to accomplish at this point with the hair.

This is with a bit of pomade in it, ive straightened it before and it looks kind of strange, can upload if anyone wnts. If i let it air-dry it has an interesting curl that i will upload after this.

I feel that my experiment of growing it out has reached its climax, i might cut it down to about a 4-5 inch length so it is still able to be styled, but at this length it is too heavy for anything up and not long enough for anything down.

not rotated this time

how about if i look serious

i think it looked quite good in both pics

Muh fade

start by throwing those shit glasses

you look like a faggot

get rid of the beard or chop that muff off your head

bump. someone please

>those hairy arms
u look like an ape faam

P crossed rn but I'm curious

Should I keep my hair growing or let it stay at that length?

Get rid of that beard

..is too sudden.
your barber needs to learn to go from a 2 to a 3 to scissors, not from a 0.5 to a 3

i would say maybe almost full buzz the sides. you could really pull the "hitler youth" haircut and just keep growing the top

Should i keep the beard or not?

Beard looks good. Good color and not patchy or unkempt or anything. It would look amazing if you grew your hair out juuust a little bit.

Cool. Thx

Beard is a slightly patchy but you have a great jawline and your hair is pretty good. Nice.

How tall?

I wouldn't grow it out much longer unless you are going for a different hairstyle completely. looks fine now

should i shave my head

Going for that false flag-core?

Should I do anything?

I'm undecided about your looks. On one hand, your face is royal, on the other, you dress like a slav

HRT

Grow a fuller beard, work out, get darker framed glasses. All that will make you look less feminine, although if you want to be more feminine just shave I suppose.

Your skin looks awful.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

What haircut should I go for ? Can I pull off long hair ?
Growing tired of basic undercut

last time i posted in this thread somebody said to grow the hair out longer. right now it doesn't look as good as it usually does since it's the day before i shampoo/condition so the hair is a little clumped up, but what's you guys' opinions? also, what should i do with the big clump of hair at the back, go for a fade or just trim it a little shorter?

D A R K
P
O
L
O G A N G

you look fine as is, though could use a trim in the back

if by royal you mean inbred then sure

Lol, this must be the same person

Don't but shave that gay moustache

undercut in 2017 is still a fine choice, right? dont wanna get meme'd on for posting.

ayy

no you will get laughed at by all the girls at school

6'3

6'3

Is my side profile fuckd?

Inb4 treat acne

>been on treatment for 3 months and now on lymecycline

just get accutane over with

its fine. kinda feminine. dont fuss over it though, not like you can change it :)

any fucked up side effects?

shave

those glasses are...

u look pretty mundane

u look out of touch with todays world

get rid of the earring those are so trash

contacts

yes

u look like someone who would be very funny

redo the hair

your beard should go too

u look hella feminine

dont change it

good features

fix your acne and u can become real cute

feminine men are in right now

this is feminine

the only thing that makes this guy feminine is probably his lashes?

roll down your sleeves

nah. i did it for 5 months and havent seen a flaw in my skin since. people compliment how perfect it is all the time, really a good investment desu

you look like a mean cunt who judges people and talks shit behind their back, do you get approached at all?