aircushionboot.com/Black6EyeBrogueDerbyBoot.html
solovair-shoes.com/product/black-6-eye-brogue-boot/
aircushionboot.com/SixEyeBlackBrogueDerbyBoot.html
solovair-shoes.com/product/black-derby-boot-black-sole/
aircushionboot.com/SixEyeBlackAstronaut.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EIUL4IoI2K0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

put baby powder on them

On a different note, can anyone recommend me some good black leather boots that aren't too pricey?

1460 mono

Memeboots

ID?

Julius? Guidi?
w2c spiral boots

if they have a leather insole, take them out and replace them with gel or foam ones.

Austrian paratrooper boots

How can I pull off combat boots in the summer (80+ degrees) ?

Take the laces out of the first couple eyelets before you take them off, really helps a lot

got my first pair of boots recently and they are getting creases. Now, I know this is normal and will happen anyway but should I take care of the leather as it gets creases or should I let them appear naturally and not give a fuck?

Install air conditioning in the toe box

Make sure you polish/oil/wax them, keep them conditioned or whatever your prefer, creases are where splits form so just keep them nice in the creases and you'll be good

Green vs black?

That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen

I kinda agree, can't tell if I like them or not, just wondering what others think

Knitted socks actually help a lot, lots more airflow within the boot

why do worn boots look so much better than new boots?

do you recommend any specific brand of oil/wax/whatever?

why is he wearing two boots of the same feet?

To showcase the differences between the boots worn and unworn

Thoughts?

youtube.com/watch?v=AiMII_uzrPI

Anyone know where I can get something like these?

Pull them right off your feet

Mine are getting a bit distressed, what should i rub on them to help the leather Veeky Forumsgs?

altama.com/usa_en/jungle-px-10-5.htm

Thoughts on getting these?

Link broke but the name of them are JUNGLE PX 10.5 and they cost 120 Dollars or so

Nice

I personally use cherry polish as well as kiwi parade gloss

My favorite boots.

I sold a pair of those from 1969. But their soles are rubber shit.

I like my soles like picrel. just in better condition

Hide them under the flloorboards

Is it ever ok to wear boots with shorts? Are these boots too /K/ to wear casually?

Boots and shorts are only acceptable when you -need- the boots for a particular activity.

I put WD40 on some boots to stop them squeaking, once. I thought I gave them enough time to air out, they didn't seem to reek, but I made my classroom smell like a gas station that day...

I.d. on the boots in this photo?

I've always been a sneaker guy this is the first pair of boots I've seen that I want to wear.

Leather conditioner. It's basically lotion and helps moisturize the leather.

green. make sure that front strip with the eyelets is nice ass leather if it feels cheap would not buy.

It's a little late, but you'll be able to extend their lifespan a bit with conditioner.

Those look awful though. In general I like the fit, but as individual items those look like something Pitbull would wear to the Grammys

I've just started building my wardrobe and I've got nothing to wear for autumn/winter. So I guess I need a universal pair of boots that can withstand rain and snow. I like how Timberland's yellow boots look but not sure that I can wear them with something other than jeans (what else could be worn during those season though?). Also I found 6 inches's ripoff made by Brandit - couldn't find any reviews but I've got their M65 Giant jacket and it's really good made. Any reason not to buy them 3 times cheaper?

w2c

ID on these? My last pair of lace-up boots is thrashed. 6'3", so don't want that fatty firefighter tread that most combat boots have.

Tried this, worked, thanks user

It's too late man, you might be able to get away with wearing them occasionally if you oil the creases but any sort of everyday use is completely out of the question

Not the same but pretty similar

aircushionboot.com/Black6EyeBrogueDerbyBoot.html
solovair-shoes.com/product/black-6-eye-brogue-boot/
aircushionboot.com/SixEyeBlackBrogueDerbyBoot.html
solovair-shoes.com/product/black-derby-boot-black-sole/
aircushionboot.com/SixEyeBlackAstronaut.html

Sweet, thanks for the links. I'm excited about learning about boots now. I'm a minimalist so I want one solid pair that I can be comfortable in that can be worn with streetwear and a tad bit more formal clothing. I'll keep searching for the perfect pair.

Damn dude. You really let them go.

those are hideous

The ones I posted () are "Ro-Search" combat boots. I've had decent results searching this on Ebay.

Oops, linked to wrong post:

Are modern combat boots Veeky Forums? Like oakleys and Nike SFB fields?

bought a pair of these today

I'm happy

w2c austrian meme boots?

Become an Austrian paratrooper

What's a good waterproofing product to use on boots like Docs/Solovairs? Just plain boot oil you can get on Amazon?

This or

this?

First boot: everything is ugly except the pulltab
Second boot: everything is good except for the ugly pulltab. Second is better by far.

These still cool? I feel like no one gets these kind anymore.

That's exactly why they are kewl

I wear the 1460 oxbloods daily

probably because the quality is awful now

I use mink oil for more heavy waterpoofing (maybe once a year, in winter), and neetsfoot oil for regular moisturizing (maybe once every three months).

Kommando store

Russian officer chrome boots are quite good.

youtube.com/watch?v=EIUL4IoI2K0

Anyone have any experience with these kind of boots? And actually surplus versions floating around?

I really hate these faggot fetish channels

what are thooooose

someone into piss play

jeans and white t is pretty much it

does anyone have pics of solovairs on feet?

also, can i even wear boots without looking like a nu-male as someone with wide hips?

>Sweet, thanks for the links. I'm excited about learning about boots now. I'm a minimalist so I want one solid pair that I can be comfortable in that can be worn with streetwear and a tad bit more formal clothing. I'll keep searching for the perfect pair.
>Sweet, thanks for the links. I'm excited about learning about boots now. I'm a minimalist so I want one solid pair that I can be comfortable in that can be worn with streetwear

KYS

Bump, I'd like an ID too if possible

Depends on the boots. Stay away from docs/solovairs imo unless you can pull off full skinhead. Red wings are a little dangerously nu-male but if you size down (they should be tight around your arches at first, the leather will stretch, this keeps them from looking like clown shoes), work boot styles can be pretty flexible and non nu male. For other relatively cheap but high quality brands look into Chippewa, Wolverine, etc.

w2c?

Dude wtf is this your first day on Veeky Forums?

I have solovair derbies if you want

Yes pls

thanks for the advice senpai

ignore the setting since I'm on my day off

kek

Awful quality and Tumblr-tier PUSIPOWER-fame and status.

MiE-Docs are decent boots, but not really for winter and pretty expensive. I copped a pair of 14i-steel-toe-boots in black on eBay a week ago, but I dig the biker-look you can get with them. Distressed and generally used Docs look the best, not the plastic-y shine that they come in. Pic related is my pair of 1490s, they haven't lasted jack shit with me, but they look really fucking nice, especially with a hint of shoe-polish.

Thank u

Long denim shorts and big ass polos

How are you liking them?

the more I wear them the more I like them. I wanted to used them as beaters but I don't think the look is very casual

This

Is it possible to resole a Solovair/DM boot? If not, what are some resolable boots in a similar style?

no.

meme boots.

Julius did the most famous iteration but TVA has also done a pair.

yes, they're resolable, but I believe you need to send them back to the factory
there are probably knockoff air cushion soles out there that a cobbler can put on but I'm not sure if I'd trust them

id?

It doesn't really matter to me if they're an air cushion sole or not, just that they can be resoled and not just by gluing a new one on top of the old one.

Goddamn this has been one of the shittiest boot generals I've ever seen

Theres hardly any pics to begin with.

>No combat boots
>No special field boots
>No jungle boots
>No Chelseas
>No canvas boots
Nuthin..

Shame on you Veeky Forums

no pics is better than this shit

stop recommending this fucking garbage and just buy solovair
i have 1460 memes and they're borderline unwearable from how shit the leather is

these and solovair derby 8 eye are my daily beaters