Effay presidents?

who was the most effay president outside of their presidential clothing?

Ahhhhh
Simpler times............

My votes on Kennedy

It's a toss up between John Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt, and Ulysses Grant. Kennedy holds a more relative, modern edge but they were all Veeky Forums as fuck.

def not trump. If there's an antonym to the word 'fit' it's trump's wardrobes and body.

UGH those thighs, my knees are trembling

Jesus not even trump is this bad.

I think it's easily JFK, but as pointed out he has the advantage of being modern and often photographed.

obama was not even close to being effay. it was just blacks overhyping him for being black.

early 90s coke dealer core

young nigga, i beg to differ
he may not have been the most effay but the man knew how to carry himself

I'd say he's moderately effay; he gets points for being tall and thin, he fits into plain clothing well

At least better than the t h i c c i e in office now

white nigger ape

id say jfk with regan being second

Retirementcore

1. Kennedy
2. Obama
3. Clinton

was this around the time when he had that botched hair transplant shit, no way he isn't wearing those horrible hats to hide his hair

He pulls of Dad-Core well because he's a fit and good looking guy

W r o n g

Obama slays dadcore. He's fit and actually not bad looking.

Kek, I didn't even read the rest of the thread. Glad someone else agrees about Barry and dadcore.

The patrician choice:

1. Kennedy
2. Bill Clinton
3. Roosevelt
4. Barry

He was an avid golfer--many of which like to wear hats on the course. Those type of hats were pretty popular in the 80's too, so I'd suppose that he could've just, y'know, worn the hats because he liked wearing them.

However, it certainly could've also been to cover up his hairline, since many people who are balding like to do this. That doesn't stop someone from being effay though. Being effay is all about letting your clothing make a supporting statement as to who you are as an individual.

Let me point out that I think President Trump's political views are retarded, but I will say that Donald Trump was effay as fuck in the 80's. Why? He was the perfect poster-child for Reaganomics & the increase in discretionary income across the board--his clothing choices were an extension of that. He would wear a suit one day; but the next, he'd be wearing a hot pink hat with a simple button up & jeans while talking on a fat ass cell phone.

Many in the middle-class would see him doing this wild ass shit, and ask, "Wow, why isn't this fucker our president? He's the perfect example of why I voted for Reagan." That's also a reason why you saw him being asked on talk shows in the 80's volleying questions about running for president.

His effay look died along with Reaganomics, and on a separate note, I believe his presidency is the last statement the baby-boomers will make in regards to politics. It's their last fuck you to all of the generations that came after.

he won. dont have to cry so much, he will sit 8 years aswell.

>winningeveryday

I'm not crying about it, and he very well could win the next general election. After watching the democrats pool so much money into stopping him and the "grab em by the pussy" video not affecting his campaign, I really don't think he can be stopped. Unless the mass media can continue their current Russia disruption for the rest of his first term, and somehow link the president himself to the Russians. Which is highly unlikely. CNN and news agencies alike are pretty much enacting what many dems said after Trump won: disrupt, disrupt, disrupt.

He knows his re-election hinges on making sure the markets stay at all time highs, increasing jobs across the board, and keeping inflation at a minimum. Most of that is on the central bank, but the majority of the dumbshits who vote think the president is responsible. So it matters more than anything else, since he was elected as a "jobs president."

Everything else he can use to his advantage by calling out that it'll take years to fix the broken as fuck political process in America, and give examples as to how democrats have been actively attempting to disrupt from the beginning. Especially if the Russia shit continues to be a whole nothing-burger.

This has nothing to do with Veeky Forums though.

bend the knee user

I guess it goes to show
There's still nothing more effay than beautiful smiles and beautiful friendship

Very cute post, user

He honestly looks pretty great in the cowboy hat

when it comes to bloated corpse-looking dudes, yes

Does using an older camera instantly make whoever's in the photo effay?

>.gif
faggot

>Damn them Duke boys

MAD SPIC

He dressed like yuppie trash. It's the equivalent of tacky hip-hop/douchebag taste of today. It's exactly what you would look like in the 80s if your purchases were to make sure people know you were rich yet modern. There's no style involved in wearing exactly what's current poorly.

Money can't buy taste, and a lot of these styles only look ok because they're now novel and retro

Come on. If someone came on here with Trump's hair (late 80s to now) and asked, "What do I do with this?" the answers would be, "Shave that shit desu." and "kys"

Exactly.

triggered because i insulted your president, mad snowflake?

Keep thinking this. It's tacky today, but he knew his audience and dressed appropriately.

no us president is effay. at least the nazis and fascists had style

What the fuck are you doing Jiang