Fix my broken "style." This is probably the nicest I've made myself look within the span of two years...

Fix my broken "style." This is probably the nicest I've made myself look within the span of two years, but still look very much the same overall.

I wear jeans and t-shirts all the damn time. Way far gone into graphic tees. In desperate need of new glasses too, as I've got some real shitty rectangular ones. Usually don't style my hair like pic because of laziness, so it kinda rests on my forehead off to the same side

w2c shirt?

I think I got that on clearance from Urban Outfitters quite a long time ago. Can't really help with product name, sorry

work out, get new glasses you look like a cuck

In the process of getting fitter. Got any recs for glasses?

don't wear blue jeans all that much. get black denim and other types of fucking pants. preferably slim. haircut is alright. glasses seem shitty but I really don't know what they'd look like on you without seeing your eyes. wear white shoes and shit occasionally

And dear anons, THIS are the people giving you advices in c/n and other threads. Disgusting

in my opinion the pants and jacket don't mesh, both the color and material. you can definitely find a better casual jacket that would suit your needs, there's plenty of infographics available online that show all the types of jackets you could look at (pic related)
i would recommend maybe an olive colored jacket if you'd still like to wear blue jeans
i would also change up the pants, maybe start incorporating chinos into your daily wear
levis will probably have something you like, or you could look for a nice pair of selvedge jeans
i think your hair is fine, mine is pretty similar and i'm growing it out at the moment

I don't give fashion advice. This is my second time on this board in my entire life

Definitely looking into your suggestions, thanks. White shoes probably aren't gonna happen though, that shit collects dirt and scuffs way too easily for my tastes

How can you be so fucking punchable? That fucking face, glasses, outfit, posture, everything.
But you were not born like smartass faggot cuck, what went wrong thay you ended like this? Uncle Neddy kept fingering your ass and whispering that you are smartest most handsome boy he knows?

Thanks for the infographic! I'd always felt off about that jacket and now I know why. Been looking at chinos and other pants for a while now but still uncertain as to which would work best for me. I'll take a look at what Selvedge has to offer right now

yeah, it's not perfect but it's got some basic jacket types and stuff, it's a fine jumping off point. and if you decide you want a military type jacket/coat for casual use, don't be afraid to look at some army surplus websites cause they got the real deal for cheap.
i don't know much about selvedge denim, other anons could give you way better advice on what brands will give you the best bang for your buck

>farenheit

Explain pls. How this can be the best outfit you were able to put together? Because you just bought 3 totally ugly pieces and combined them.
Don't you have internet? Cannot you find what attractive people wear, what all those gq guides recommend? Cannot you search which glasses and hairstyles are fashionable and which are forever-virgin tier?
I understand if someone dresses this bad because he actually don't care. But how can there be any effort behind this?

If I can find a military jacket that doesn't make me look like a wannabe, I'll definitely be looking at surplus, thanks

It's a slightly better-than-average pic because I'm not in a stupid graphic tee and I actually attempted to style my hair. I've generally been pretty uncaring about fashion but have been struck with a change of heart. pic unrelated

DON'T try to cop any military jacket, don't ever experiment with anything, you will screw that for sure, with your fashion sense (-99) you have to go for most normies items so there is small chance you will screw that and your style will stll improve by 1000%.
Best jacket you can get is simple olive bomber (or navy, black, maroon), doesn't even matter if alpha industries or h&m in your case, just don't try to pull off anything less common.

Your glasses and stance are kind of gay

get some different pants (black jeans, pale blue jeans, chinos, sweatpants, anything that's not generic jeans)
get some new glasses, they can be rectangular if that fits your face, just make sure they look good (acetate frames would probably be best if you go rectangular but don't go full 2012 hipster oversized frames)
not a fan of the hairstyle
get fit and try out some skin care

the shirt is nice though, look like the cover of an ambient record

I was pretty wary of the military jacket, yeah. Was just agreeing that surplus pricing is a plus

don't get a khaki bomber but do get black, navy or maroon
khaki bombers are so overused at this point even normies consider them passe

Style it to what? That boy from stuart little?
Go to hair stylist and let him do his job. Don't ask for anything particular, just tell him you are clueless and he can do what he thinks would suit you. But you have to pick someone competent for that.

The pants and glasses are definitely changing. Strangely, acne has done the opposite of intended result since starting use of a mild face wash in the AM, not sure what's up with that

Also, really consider lenses, I somehow feel that if you picked a new glasses they wouldn't be any less terrible

I don't know any competent stylists, but I'm open to switching the hair up for sure.

I've done contact lenses in the past and they make my eyes far more dry and irritable than they already are, which is a lot. not a fan of looking like a stoner all the time due to messing with my eyes, so I think I'll still be looking at glasses, sorry

but I guess you know what hair salons in your town are rated well above average

definitely, and they'll be my first stop once my hair grows out a bit more. not quite time for a trim yet, let alone a complete overhaul

grow your hair out to 6" or so, keep buzzing sides and back.

get some bigger chunkier glasses

black pants with slimmer fit.

You're a kid so don't sweat it too much. Read any threads that interest you, flick through inspo threads or waywtd and if you see anything you like, research it. You don't need style, you need taste.

lmao you just know this guy virgin walks

do you have any pics with the hairstyle you mention?

got a pair of black pants very recently, still have way more blue jeans though.

bigger glasses might work, but it's a bit of a risk towards "full 2012 hipster oversized frames." I'll be wary in the meantime

The best thing you can do is honestly spending some time on different internet fashion boards and develop some sense of style. Just lurk on mfa, r/streetwear and Veeky Forums the next few months, anything helps.

Other than that:

New glasses or contacts - black trendy ones with a broad frame ro something like that, the ones u got now belong in 2003, contacts would be optimal.

Basic tees in black or white, no graphic tees, adidas, nike or other normie brand logos allowed.

Get skinny jeans - black or grey

Shoes - adidas gazelle, nmd, stan smiths or whatever - anything inoffensive and sleek from nike or adidas works, consider vans too.

Use no-show, very short ankle socks socks when wearing shoes or no socks at all. Looks better that way.

Jacket should be a simple black bomber (alpha industries) or an innoffensive but noce coach jacket.

Benzyoyl peroxide + moisterizer will fix ur acne

Grow ur hear some more and get a proper undercut, find a proper barber to help u out

LIFT SOME HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS TO FIX THAT UGLY ASS BODY WITHTHAT UGLY ASS NECK.
thats all :)

You should start from the top, those glasses are awful