So I listened to your advice Veeky Forums...am I effay now??

So I listened to your advice Veeky Forums...am I effay now??

Go back to Serbia faggot

? I'm not Serbian

Also my nationality has nothing to do with fashion

C-can i suck your dick?

Are you a girl (male)?

zasto srbija

>bench
>effay

Kys

Yes, best fit i've seen on here this week.

Isnt this a ph brand? So he's in ph?

You should've never ripped your stonewashed jeans, and the chalk white clean shoes with them look stupid. I'd always opt for an off-white, slightly dirty athletic shoe, or a black shoe. Take all of the shit out of your front pockets and move them to the back.

Lose more fat and stop skipping leg day. The shirt puts the topping on this bait.

>lose more fat

The dude looks good, stop with this meme.

Normie tier

You look like a normal functioning member of society whom gets a decent amount of pussy. Nice job user

You are a solid 7 bro. But you're a manlet so you'll never make it or learn.

I never said that he didn't look good, and that he shouldn't feel good about his weight. I'm just saying that he needs to keep working at replacing more of his fat with muscle.

It might just be the pose he's making looks like someone holding weights at a gym, and that draws more attention to what the bicep/shoulder separation is looking like.

Why do people always give their shit opinions without backing it? There's nothing enlightening about your post.

>without backing it?
How about you go eat a dick. How's that for enlightenment?

>REEEEEE!!! HE HAS A TASTE THAT'S DIFFERENT FROM MINE!! REEEEE!!! HE'S GIVING SOMEONE ELSE ADVICE BASED OFF OF HIS OWN PERSONAL VIEWS!!! IT ISN'T BACKED UP!!! IT'S MY WAY OR NOTHING!!

It's my opinion you dumb fuck, and the whole point of Veeky Forums is so you can anonymously voice it. Go back to plebbit.

There's nothing enlightening about your post either. All you did was go autism screech mode about someone else giving their opinions and advice.

IN MY OPINION, THE DUDE IS FUCKING UP. Want an example? He can't tie his shoe laces properly.

Fair enough.

Are you 5'7"?

looks like a hapa
might be in Ph

this is actually an avant-garde fit, mocking the everyday life of normies

Fuck your posture you manlet fuck

try a grey crew neck tee with no graphics next time op.

Frat af

this that FAGGOT situation?

FUCKING KEK THAT'S WHO I WAS THINKING.

Kept thinking this fuck face looks just like someone else.

WTF op, U related?

Literally op in 10 years max