Do you wear shirts from your favorite bands or other music themed tees? If so, what do you wear it with?

Do you wear shirts from your favorite bands or other music themed tees? If so, what do you wear it with?

Pleb band

wow you sound really patrician. are you familiar with /mu/ perchance?:D

Try not to be so typical next time, mate.

Wear this sweat shirt

At the very least, it's a pleb album.

So, out of sheer curiosity, what exactly compels you to want to tell others how superior your music taste is to theirs?

No one is saying my taste is superior, I'm just pointing out that album in particular is pleb tier. Stop projecting your insecurities on me dummy.

Throw a button up over it, tuck it in and roll those pant legs up like some kind of faggot

Throw a button up over it, then button that shit up,

that's a pretty cool sweater. too bad The Avalanches fucking suck

why would you want anyone to know you like that trash

have some taste brainlets

With basketball shorts of varying colors and whatever sneakers I decided to wear that day. That's all I ever wear, band shirts, basketball shorts and sneakers

Im sorry that you feel that way

the flaming lips has some sick shirts, i usually tuck them into a pair of chinos or jeans

>I'm just pointing out that album in particular is pleb tier
According to who? You? Kek.

I wonder how little someone has in life that they need to wave their music in everyone's face. Please tell me your favorite artists so that you can enrich my taste.

Stop making excuses for your bad taste user. And sorry I don't discuss music with plebs

Throw away all of your cage the elephant albums

>I don't discuss music with plebs
Ironically, this is something only a pleb would say.

>no u
dont know what i expected from a cage the elephant fan kek

you are like little babies
watch this

This album is pleb as fuck but you can't deny that their first is pretty good blues-indie-rock, /mu/tant here

that is a must cop holy fuck

This album actually got me into the band. Nothing beats the first album but this is still better than TMIP. Wish I saw them live before they came out with that album so now. I also hope you find a different image to put on the shirt or the shirt itself because its missing an "I".

Their first album was objectively worse than melophobia. You have discredited any musical opinion you have.

just tried to give it a shot. its trash

just like all of their other work

Please tell me your favorite bands.

Don't have specifics, but spritirualized, exuma, sweet trip, mbv, tortoise, dismemberment plan, and ween are some of my favorites

I would buy the new Death Grips shirt if it wasn't the middle finger.

Fucking really?

>pretty good blues-indie-rock
sure, if youve only ever listened to whats on the radio

Yes :)