Bleached hair

can you bleach/whiten your hair while having brown skin? will it look good?
t. 21yo male looking alike paki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAmyoajmCNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do it, if you don't like it, don't do it again. Find the right outfit that'll match your hair

If you're a dude, don't do it
I think brown chicks look sexy with bleached hair, dudes not so much

bleached dreads look alright on some shitskinned men

How would bleach hair look on a white guy with straightish hair?

thanks for replying m8s

ive been searching everywhere and found nothing but this dude
youtube.com/watch?v=XAmyoajmCNk
and i think it looks fairly good though

Bleach?

Holy fuck, where's her face? I'd still fuck.

it depends, you gotta be either aesthetically thin or ottermode, otherwise will look like shite

Nothing looks good on brown people, so no.

Do it, if Kanye can look sexy with bleached hair, so can you

hes rich though, no matter how fucked up your face is if youre rich and famous, uglyness doesnt affect you, youre immune of it just for the sake of having money... it's an irl power up

He looks like a fucking moron.

>current year
>having brown skin
You need to go full Jackson and then full SLP

Bleached hair isn't something that will make you look better, it will only "look good" if you are already a good looking person.

this is a good example , Kanye looks retarded

so im fucked up then, im a 3/10 slightly fit uggo

He looks ridiculous.

OP you cannot get away with bleaching your hair. There would only be two possibilities : the gangsta dye (like niggers who dye their locks) but as a paki it would make you look hilarious / the sensitive arty whitie dye but you're not a whitie so it would not work.

Being a paki sucks sometimes.

Go for it it's only hair it'll grow out and you're a guy so cutting it off isn't a giant leap of faith for you.

I've seen people of various tones of dark skin get their hair dyed blonde or ashen white and have it not be a good look, but then something amazing happens, their roots start to show and the contrast makes it look amazing and they get showered with compliments.

Yup.

imagine being this self-loathing

it looked good on zayn

>imagine being this self-loathing
With good reason.

that's a wig, brother
but yeah, if you're hair is really dark go to a salon before you do something you'll regret.

2 real

>imagine being this self-loathing
You got me wrong. Thanks god I'm not shitskin.

>it looked good on zayn
Zayn is 10/10, he can do wth he wants. If OP looked half like him, he would not be seeking the approval of random anonymous children on the internet.

Literally anime-core, Not bad. Niggers can make everything work.