What do you guys think of incorporating kung-fu shirts into casual fits...

What do you guys think of incorporating kung-fu shirts into casual fits? What other non-traditional garments do you think would look good for everyday use?

>kung fu-shirts
idiot

But in any case, it should look more like pic related, and not puffy and ill-fitting as your example

Or like this

>>kung fu-shirts
Are you genuinely a retard? That is what they are called.

I like oversized ponchos or raincoats once in a while. Adds a flair to your fit.

Looks surprisingly fa. Might need to culturally appropriate this.

They are just traditional chinese shirts.

I've seen random white guys trying to wear this before. They just look like dweebs.

They were probably wearing them wrong.

Nah you look like a fucking retard if you're not asian. Like you just stumbled upon chinese culture and you think you look cool now

top kek
No Single Board is ever autism free

looks pretty good on black people

Always wanted to cosplay as Ranma.

you'll look like a weeaboo
i can see why you thought it would work, but I don't think it would

KUNG FU KENNY HE WAS BORN WITH A VISION

very likely would

There was a 30-something fat cunt in my IT networking class who wore "kung fu" shirts and pretended to do "kung fu" he learned from movies.

Dude dropped the class the week before finals and got permabanned from campus for stalking a 19 year old.

>be Chinese
>Parents from China
>Own these shirts naturally and don't have to buy them like a poster

Y'all can copy the style, but it looks weird on white people lol

Why wouldn't you wear the silk ornate ones instead of this shit? So comfy

Do you wear blue jeans? You are appropriating white culture, you fucking faggot.

Wearing the shirts and actually pretending like you know Kung fu are two different things.

I have like one set of silly nice ones that my parents brought from China with them. They were pretty poor back there so that's why I only have one.

Yeah I wear blue jeans and I still look better than your ugly ass. If you look at all the inspo it's all Asian cuz white people are naturally ugly and should just neck themselves.

Jk I love you and I'm sure you look good

no, it should definitely not look like that either

I'm just trying to understand how you think you got it "naturally?" Your parents had to buy them, if I buy them for my son, he has them naturally as well, even though he is not Asian.

It's a nice looking shirt, doesn't matter what culture you're from.

guy in OP looks like a weeaboo?

Youre right, i didn't know how to say it lol.

I don't like the formal Chinese clothes that women wear. My cousin got married to his gf last year, so she wore a white wedding dress then change to a more formal red Chinese dress. I might show a picture later cuz I need to censor the faces.

I hate those dresses theyre just not my style. Hopefully I'll marry a qtie white girl who won't wear it

This is a slippery slope lads

You'll look really weird if you're not asian, or at least some minority. They look pretty neat, but they're associated so strongly with asian culture that you'll seem very out of place wearing them as a white dude.

The same thing.