Thoughts?

Thoughts?

From the back

goofy clown shoes. do better.
rest is fine
your phone's camera lens is dirty, or unfocused, or just shit. you should look at improving that.
your legs look short af compared to your body but maybe that's bad camera + the angle. I can't tell.

you aren't bad, just nothing special.

this guy literally would go outside wearing those
how the fuck can u be so naive and retarded?
people must have laughed at him so bad

I love your converse

I swear I've seen this before. Is this bait?

Gonna need to see it from the back

>Meme shoes.
Dude, the whole "Rick Owens is a good designer" thing is a joke. You're not supposed to actually dress like that.

looks like a typical lazy college kid except with retarded shoes

I can't even laugh at this. This is just sad

boring. Which is exactly what you were aiming for.

dressed by the internet. the fucking clown shoes, weeeeeew

idk if this whole thread is memeing me or if everyone is actually this new

>goofy clown shoes. do better.
heh, my exact first thought as well

>falling for the bait
My god this place is flooded woth newfags.

Jesus Christ who doesn't recognize this meme. Fucking summer Veeky Forums

I "fell" for it and I've been here since Miranda, Tom, Cooltop, Slater, etc.

FROM THE BACK
R
O
M

T
H
E

B
A
C
K

It's not funny if no one asks for it from the back first
You suck at this

HOW ARE THERE THIS MANY NEWFAGS
THIS MEME IS LIKE A YEAR OLD, MAYBE LESS
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Does this not get posted on the daily? First time I've been on Veeky Forums in a minute

Thank you, streetwear!
Thank you, Instagram!
Thank you, kids who think Rick is just a shoe designer!
Thank you, /pol/!
Thank you, /r9k/!
Thank you, tumblr!
Thank you, all the old fags leaving and no longer adhering to their duty of making newfags feel unwelcome!

Fuck. I guess after 4 years it's time to jump ship. I still remember all the cool tripfags and when we owned the word fuccboi before the rest of the world stole it.

RIP Veeky Forums.

Please don't
We need you now more than ever

>owned the word fuccboi before the rest of the world

haha cool!

You denying that proves how new you are

i am new but that's a pretty wack statement he made

It's not. The first place most of us heard the word fuccboi was on Veeky Forums. For years it was used to describe streetwear cucks and people who can't really dress themselves properly but are still interested in fashion. We had fuccboi threads like we have now but the word had an entirely different definition.

Like he said, you thinking it's pretty wack proves that you're extremely new.

QUICK
somebody post the muddy chucks guy

as i've said already, i am new. it's cool you guys started a trendy word i guess, but how important is that to you. i don't want to come off as a bitter stupid newfag (which you'll probaly take me for anyway) but is there a reason you've stuck around for this long? i read a bunch of posts about how oldfags have all left Veeky Forums for the most part, but what keeps you coming back? i've only used this site for a year or so and it's fun but i can't imagine it stays that way for years and years

You're not a bitter stupid newfag, you're just a little ignorant.

I don't use this board anymore, I stopped around 2016. I just come back every once in a while when I'm not on /mu/. Every time I see Veeky Forums has drifted further away from the light.

I feel bad for you though man. It's too bad you only just discovered Veeky Forums. It was always a shit board like most of Veeky Forums but it was fun and there was some quality here. People gave constructive criticism and posted genuinely creative and aesthetic fits sometimes. A fair number of the inspo pics that get posted here were originally posted on Veeky Forums a long time ago.

Trips that weren't autistic (or were charmingly so). There were a few guys in the recent past like Patrick Bateman and ID Anything who would respond to posts and ID as much as they could and give advice.

If I were you I'd go somewhere else. Veeky Forums is dead.

ya it is dude from russia, meme from like 2016

fair enough, thanks bud

This, I need to see the muddy chucks guy again

Seriously, i'm here for 1 1/2 years and this makes me feel like ... Well like i'm not a newfag.
But there are just so very few non-streetwear fashion sites ...

>go somewhere else

WHERE THOUGH PLEASE I BEG YOU NAME ME ONE PLACE PLEASE

There's no alternative. Maybe 8ch after Veeky Forums dies.

Shit, i don't wanna travel for an hour to observe fashion, i just want a *decent* place online to discuss fashion ... thx for responding mate

look hella fucking short man

shit's weak
and you can keep that

>Patrick Bateman
>not autistic

All that guy did was brag about his supposed high-flying life, it was pathetic.

You're not entirely wrong but he ID'd a lot of stuff and gave proper advice more often than not.

And who do we have now? Sieg?