In Hearts of Iron 4, as Fascist America I took Greenland, then Iceland...

In Hearts of Iron 4, as Fascist America I took Greenland, then Iceland, then staged an assault with 15 divisions onto the British mainland (all of this happened over the course of 1942-1943)

Assuming that america had turned fascist and joined the axis, could this have been feasibly possible or would have it just been completely impossible because of logistics (also the British Navy, I have a Navy of ~300 but the retarded AI fed me the British Navy bits by bits)

>In Hearts of Iron 4
Stopped reading there

>as Fascist America
Came back and then stopped reading again here

>staged an assault with 15 divisions onto the British mainland
Killed self

>Killed self
Good

I'm glad because you have such shit taste

I'm not sure you know what you mean when you say "stopped reading"

this actually makes me wonder how utterly fucked britain would have been if America for some stupid fucking reason joined the Axis.

If it occurred, would Canada and America fight each other? I feel like that would be more likely than America fighting in Europe immediately.

Even today American generals have said that the only nation on Earth that could succesfully invade Britain would be the USA itself. It's too great of a defensive position for something like that to work.

It's impossible to know the exact logistics behind the invasion plan of a fictional fascist version of America OP, but I'm going to take a guess and say it probably wouldn't have worked like that in reality since in HOI4 you can win WW2 as El Salvador if you want to.

I remember reading an AAR of Hearts of Iron which cracked me up. The dude played Peru and went around conquering a bunch of shitty countries throughout the world in order to gradually become stronger. So he ended up with some stupid, impractical and unimaginable Peruvian Empire which incorporated Liberia, New Zealand, Ireland and some South American countries. From there he was appointed the leader of the Allies and beat the Nazis almost singlehandedly.

Very possible.
Even if the US would have remained neutral, the UK would have probably lost to the Axis.

America wouldn't be abel to gain a foothold in Europe, Canada would attack them and they'd be bogged down fighting them for at least a while, if and when the USA had dealt with Canada Germany would have already basically lost the war. Germany would want most of the USA's resources dedicated to the Eastern Front.

Britain would probably be fine but once Germany fell there would be one hell of a fight between the USSR and the USA. Britain would not be the primary target and the USA would likely deduce that the UK was more trouble than it was worth just like Hitler did. London would probably be one of the nuke targets though.

Basically the USA joining the axis would drag out the war long enough that nukes come into play and shit gets really fucked up.

Not true. The UK was never in danger of losing to the Axis. Worst case scenario upon USA remaining neutral is a failed invasion of Europe and an Iron Curtain that extended all the way to the Spanish border.

Britain was never in any danger of being conquered after 1940. Hitler chalked it up as a lost cause. If Hitler managed to reach Moscow and force a Soviet surrender then maybe Britain would have been in danger again. But as long as the USSR was fucking Germany in the ass the UK was just not worth the hassle.

>But as long as the USSR was fucking Germany

The USSR wouldn't have fucked them in the ass if Germany didn't had to fight a two-front war including the US.

Like most Americans you are overestimating the impact that the USA had in the war in Europe.

Britain successfully defended itself in 1940 during the Battle of Britain, the first stage of the Nazi attempt to invade and it was stopped. Even if the Germans destroyed the RAF as they hoped to in that battle they'd have to contend with the Royal Navy, it just wasn't worth the effort, it was a stalemate for both sides. Germany couldn't get into Britain and Britain couldn't get onto the continent so any further plans on the Nazi side to invade Britain were scrapped. This all happened before the USA entered the war, and unless Germany was in a position where it could have dedicated 100% of its resources to another invasion any hopes of taking Britain were in vain.

Seriously it's so sad when Americans just think WW2 was "Murika time". There were so many nations, so many different armies all doing incredible shit and you guys think it was Saving Private Ryan/Duke Nukem.

>Nazis
>Defeating the Soviets
This is a terrible meme. Germany couldn't even get the logistics of its initial invasion right let alone an occupation of Soviet territory. That and the whole wanting to exterminate at least 50% of Russia and enslave and sterilize the rest would really cut down on needed collaborators.

>stopped reading there
>continues reading

Kill yourself you subhuman, mouth-breathing pisscloth. People like you make me wish Hitler had won.

America would completely fuck Canada

Britain would lose the Battle of Britain without American support and Operation Sealion would go off

The Soviets would crumble without the lend-lease agreement to sustain them

Germany wins

You're forgetting the lend-lease agreement. England and the USSR would struggle without it.

I'm not American. The lend-lease agreement is what kept England afloat. Without the supplies from America, no more steel to build more spitfires with, and the RAF crashes and burns. From there the Luftwaffe could destroy the Royal Navy with relative ease.

>Germany
>being defeated by a GB and Soviet Union without the lend-lease support of the USA

>Canada would attack them and they'd be bogged down fighting them for at least a while
Found the leaf.

>Britain would lose the Battle of Britain without American support
how? they had won it in real life without lend lease

>Killed self
Thank you user.

Canacuck stop posting

America gave shittons of money and supplies to the Allies. You're just falling for 2nd option bias since so many muricans memed about how they single handedly won WWII. They still were an integral part of allied victory, just not the entirety of it.

HoI4 sucks
Fuck you Johan you DLC-loving fuck