Is it true that beautiful people getvasked out the least?

Is it true that beautiful people getvasked out the least?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LSemmy5p5UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That must be why I've never been asked out!
(it hurts)

Resting bitch face doesn't help.

She just has rbf

>bisexual meme

Y-Yeah h-hehe this is precisely why I must never get asked out h-hehe

Abbey Lee you fool now I will hit on younthe next time I see you and your memroies will forever be scarred by my horrendous ugly face

Post her phone number and I'll ask her out.

Maybe, but lately it seems as if no one is really asking anyone out. Maybe if I had a more chad-ish circle, I'd be observing something different, but I swear, no one is dating anymore.

>tfw to sexy

How do you go from this

To this?

>... the 29-year-old bisexual model turned actress...

>before Veeky Forums
>after Veeky Forums
[spoiler]how many confirmed models post on Veeky Forums anyway? Abbey's a weirdo I wouldn't put posting here past her.[/spoiler]

Terry really did a number on her huh

Ha looks like easy mode is abandoning her fast.
Welcome to life as a man

Don't be rude.

cocaine

Give me a quick rundown chief

Pretty much, shes got coke face 101.

>To this?

Smoking crack does that to people.

I want to say no

i wish i could meet people. nowhere good to meet them.

Boohoo, she gets to experience what men have to experience their whole lifes for once.
Cry me a river, entitled bitch.

*very ugly men
Not extremely ugly men get hit on constantly.

most guys nowadays have low self esteem. they feel they deserve girls that are below their league. girls, however, they always think they deserve men that are above their league. that's why a lot of very beautiful women are single nowadays

>humans are horny

Because most women are entitled cunts who bitch regardless of what actually happens. Shit's just not worth it anymore.

>by Terry Richardson

there's your answer

Bella is cuter

Nigga this the first post you've without CAPS LOCK on

Girls have said I have an intimidating look. Is this good or bad? Does it mean I'm attractive or look like a rapist

It's very common for models to be turn anorexic after a while. Models are the most self conscious self hating people out there.

googoo gajoob

post pic you creepy fuck

The second one, most likely.

I have this, let me tell you, it really sucks

Can you elaborate a little bit? How does it affect your interactions?

People are constantly asking if im sad because of my face. Maybe because bitch face for a guy and for a girl are interpreted differently, but i guess i look sad? Yesterday i was watching my brother put on his shoes because we were going out to eat and he got upset i was giving him "stank eye" when in reality i was just patiently waiting

I guess the art bitches like the pouty look, i really just cant control it.

Wow that's sounds tiring as fuck having to worry about how your face looks like all the time. Is there a cure for this? What about strangers? Do you ever have strangers getting upset over your resting face?

I wouldn't know about strangers. The only people who bring it up are friends. Luckily im funny and personable enough to when people start talking to me they see im not an asshole, but ive never pissed anyone off by my stupid face.

Im sure i could stop my face from looking sullen but its just my natural relaxed state. Maybe thats a reason i suck at meeting people

user, did any of say girls told you that after sex.?

She's 5'11

Guy are pretty intimidated of tall girls so that might be why

>trying to hook up with descent people in bars
she'll never find anything good around those kind of places, classic hollywhore

she looks great in pic related

i think she just needs to not wear such a bold lipstick, gain a tad more weight and get her skin tone a little bit more warm/neutral

would wife her in an instant tho

dude with asshole face here
>are you mad
>are you mad
>why are you mad
>what's wrong
>it's not that bad is it? (old black woman lol)
>how come you never smile
>smile!
>are you mad?
welcome 2 my life @ work

she looks like a crackhead alien golem

if you're attractive then it's "mysterious" but if you're ugly then it's "creepy"

She's made up and lit to look weird in that picture.

Yes. I'm still a virgin because girls are intimidated by my good looks.

I can relate.

wtf, no they're not. actual models are just people, man. they do their job and occasionally complain about some bullshit w hair and make up.

Abbey pls

If her main complaint is that nobody approaches her, why doesn't she just, I don't know, approach people herself?
Obviously she seems to want to date, so being "too shy" isn't really an excuse.

same thing except "bro are u sad"
"do u wanna kill your self or something"

I'm constantly being asked why i'm so sad and people tell me that it doesn't hurt to smile (really the most annoying thing you can say to anyone). Some of my classmates told me that I needed to act more "human".

That's me.

I know that feel. One way it helps to take comments is to know people are dumb and don't know how to express themselves.
When you're told to smile what they're really saying to you is something like...

>You look like a sour cunt all the time and it emotionally impacts all the people around you.
>Everyone around you is made uncomfortable because when someone frowns at them they instinctively wonder if they did something wrong.
>Normal, well-socialized people have expressive faces and it makes people comfortable to be able to read the emotions on other people's faces.
>You are perceived as being a selfish arsehole because you would rather kill people's buzz and make them uncomfortable than try and fit in.
>Plus, you just look uglier too.

cringe

you got me

Sorry, Abbs.

theres no such thing as a resting bitch face your just a saddy

>Obviously she seems to want to date, so being "too shy" isn't really an excuse.
Being too shy is a completely valid excuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSemmy5p5UE
Was it autism?

before /pol/
after /pol/

Because she's lying to seem approachable.

When women say they're not approached at all

It usually means a ton of dudes are all over her but the Ryan gosling types don't fuck with them because they have rbf.

Everyday Veeky Forums 3-4s/10 definitely do approach her

I envy the 3/10 guy confident enough to ask out Abbey Lee. I don't want to be him, but I want to know what makes him tick.

Alcohol

I never got why duds think it's so hard to talk to females.
I mean it helps to be funny and be good at reading the mood, but even without that it's still possible.

Literally no. I get eye fucked a lot in public but I have no balls to talk to girls and never get directly hit on.

She could stop crying about it and ask men/women out herself? Problem solved.

I always get hit on by girls who are on tons of drugs.

Oh god... it's getting too dark for me

yes

because they dont notice when they get shot down so they keep pressing then go home and cry about how things never work out for them

disengage, friends
stop giving a fuck about what hoes think

bro bro, bro

Makes sense that people would feel intimidated by really beautiful people and choose to admire them from afar rather than try and engage them.

She looks like Smeagol. Was that intentional?

I got something similar my nigga. Everybody always thinks I'm angry, but I'm not (yes I am, but I always strive for a neutral expression).

It makes me want to pin them down and use safety pins to force them to have a smile on their faces 24/7 the fucking vapid cunts.

My job in life is not to make you feel better you cunt.

>I must be scary
Yeah pretty much

shes ugly though lol
people can probably tell she cakes on makeup and this is good enough reason to avoid

look man i'm not trying to get upset here but she is very attractive. like i really wish you guys were right, and i have some sort of fetish for 2/10 uggos who get no attention from guys, but it's just not true!

hottest girl in my psychology class was definitely below abbey lee. hottest girl in my art curation class was on par, at best. and these subjects attract the hottest chicks!

like seriously if juno happened in real life, ellen page would still be too attractive for it to be realistic. and you guys are saying that THIS CHICK is ugly? even without makeup and photoshop––step it up senpais

It's easier to judge people's looks online harshly because most of the people we see online are excessively beautiful/done up, so much that when we see someone who isn't playing the game, they look ugly, even if they are average irl. She's a 2 online, but in real life, yes, she is def. hotter

>"do u wanna kill your self or something"

holy fuck normies are so high maintenance, they make everything about themselves, even though i am deep in thought about what to eat for dinner after i've finished my set of maths problems, my relaxed face is somehow an offense to their very existence. like just look away, like just get over it, im not obligated to care about your feelings nor your reactions to a seemingly non existent issue.

>two exclamation marks in the same post

It doesn't hurt to smile, user

someday i want this goddam piece of grammar to once again imply sincere emphasis!!!1!

>grammar

Fat girl pls

u mad bro?

she's mentally ill. there.

this.

>have crush on grill who works at grocery store nearby.
>don't have single good idea how to approach her because she's super busy
>would have to wait until she leaves after work and chat her up on her way home
>don't know how so it doesn't come off as weird or creepy to her

aight

basically you just go there every day from now on
buy a thing (or multiple, maybe the same thing/s? catchphrase?) and, important: smile at her and say "have a nice day"

when, after a couple months of doing this, she has a new haircut or some shit like that you might say "i like the haircut :)" in addition
you know when you go to the grocerie store or the bus or whatever and there is this dude who is on first name basis with the person and when he comes in they smile at each other and say "hi john!"? this will happen. to you.
operate like this until you see her kissing her boyfriend when he comes by

so it's a slow gradual approach. I'm really no fan of that but maybe that's the only way this might work.

Has anyone ever been getvasked? What's it like?

fucking heaven on earth my man

i don't wanna be that "just ask her out bro" guy but just ask her out

there's no other way around if you're only ever gonna see her there