Recently converted neet

So I spent pretty much all of high school as a NEET loser. I pretty much had zero confidence, but recently had a thing with a girl for the first time, which brought me to my feet. I have a few questions:
-facial aesthetics, is mewing just a meme? I am still not so sure about my facial aesthetics, and would like a quick opinion on what I could do to improve
-facial marks, I have a very prominent mole on the right hand side of my face. Should I be trying to hide this with makeup or something or just rock it?
Pic related is me, please excuse the retarded haircut, probably going to just buzz once I am back from this vacation.

Pic related is the mole I mentioned above

mole looks good, gives you character. quit being an insecure pussy

I cant even see shit or the mole it doesnt fucking matter, you are insecure as fuck

Just take up a sport or an athletic activity and you'll be healthy and probably make friends

>high school as a NEET loser.
I don't think you know what NEET stands for

Don't worry about how your face looks, user. Just focus on developing confidence, not even memeing. Find a hobby like playing an instrument or something and invest your energy there instead. You'll feel better about yourself and you'll be a more talented person. Those two things will make you way more attractive than lookism excercises

I mean he could improve his looks through getting a good skincare routine, getting a better haircut , mewing (lol), lowering bodyfat and gaining muscle, building a thicker neck and wider muscular frame list goes on...

But besides my rambling, yah you are right

developing confidence and pursuing a hobby will be good for OP

I guess what I mean is I was a loser who spent ~10 hours a day on vidya. I started playing tennis as well as golf, it's a lot more fullfilling than playing dota all day desu

How the fuck can you be "not in education ..." while in high school?

> tennis
>golf

u are probably healthier and have more friends than 90 percent of Veeky Forums

just enjoy life, ur good senpai

I mean I would just skip school to play vidya most of the week, I guess I misworded my sentence.

vidya is degenerate!

Appreciate the list user, it is kind of hard to get advice from like 6 different threads. :)

Vidya is not degenerate, but skipping school is.

Mole is perfectly fine. I also totally recognize you but I can't recall your name.

As a side note, do you think I should just buzz and restart for my hair? Pic related is when I used to have a buzz, to be honest I only had it since I didn't want to be bothered by doing anything special to my hair.

Buzz looks better than OP pic, actually. Are you German?

how do you get eyebrows like that? they actually look pretty nice.

teach me the secret (or is it just genetics)

the buzzcut looks cool on you and compliments your eyes very well.

your haircut right now is alright, but would look better if the top was more grown out and the sides was shorter than the top but more longer than it is right now

if that makes sense

Ethnically yeah, but I live in Washington state.

I have never done anything with my eyebrows, I just pluck the middle sometimes. Thanks for the advice user

no problem

i have naturally sparse eyebrows, putting castor oil on my eyebrows before i sleep every nightmade them more bushier,

im planning on trimming them so i can get straight eyebrows

I am not sure if I should be plucking the bottoms, I feel like it would make me look very feminine

>NEET (Not in Education, Employment, or Training)
>all of HIGH SCHOOL as a NEET loser

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OP?
>SIDEWAYS IMAGE
>2017
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE CHILDREN?
>save the children

If you don't show up then you aren't receiving an edcuation

dont pluck your eyebrows, it looks awesome right now

Alright sounds good

OP is a faggot and a fraud he knows he's gl

I wish i had confidence like that user

you're really handsome. i on the other hand look like the perfect blue stalker. it's ridiculous that you're insecure about your looks. work on your confidence, but trust me, you don't have anything to work about appearance-wise.

wear a flexfit cap, wear chav clothes spit in public, sell drugs hang around other people like that

Thanks user, it was a lot worse in the past. Still improving on my confidence day by day :)

nice wideset eyes

you mog absolutely 95% of the people here. you don't even need to dress well; that's for uggos trying to increase their market value. you would look good in anything, desu

Thanks user, when I was younger i had blue eyes, now they are more green.

Please don't buzz, the hair in your second picture looks so much better imo

yeah I am really in a hard place, i need to grow it much longer on the top, but I don't want to be in the awkward phase in between

You've got an attractive face and you're probably self-conscious enough to not dress like complete shit. Even if its a little awkward in between, you'd have to be purposefully trying to be ugly if you wanted to make yourself less attractive.

I've got a buzzcut myself and I only have it because I have a bad hairline (pic related). I got lucky and kind of caught the height of the buzzcut meme trend and I stuck with it ever since. Most people I know that had buzzcuts at the same time have grown their hair out again and don't want to go back.

>NEET
>highschool
Did you just stumble on this website yesterday?

As I said, previously, I was enrolled in high school sure, but that doesn't mean I was going and getting an education.

Nothing wrong with the mole dude stop being a paranoid weirdo.. its not like its some fat meaty hairy mole. Leave it

Take a pic the correct way because those angles can really mess it up

buzz looks fantastic. sounds like you're getting your shit together, stick with it my man

Keep the buzz, it looks good on you.

t. jealous person with a triangular hairline

I also have sparse eybrows, I tried castor oil on my eyebrows every night and It didn't change anything in 3 months

looks better than OP pic, but I'm just not a fan of 'ledge' hair (quiffs, tufts, etc.)
you seem a bit pompous about your life style change, though. playing vidya didn't make you a shitty person, just remember that going forward as people will remember your old self (from experience) :)

>NEET
>HS

>in high school
>calls himself a neet
>not in employment education or training
>education
youre a wee bit slow arent ya

your facial features, especially eyes and eyebrows, are amazing, and a buzz really shows that. also more interesting than the other haircut which so many guys, including myself, have

how did you hookup with a girl if you were grinding games like I was and still often do?

Leave this place and stop filling your mind with worries such as facial aesthetics and jawlines. It will only ever damage your confidence and no normal person with a modicum of confidence agonises over these things.

She just randomly dm'd me on Instagram and we started talking no skill on my part

>NEET
>Education
don't use words you don't know the meaning of

nigga read the thread I have explained this shit like 5 times

how tall are you op ?

5'9 :(

>all of high school as a NEET loser
Are you handicapped

I've read the explanation and can confirm you are just a handicapped retard who was never NEET, doesn't know what NEET means, and skipped school. Had you attended class you probably would have learned and understood what NEET means.

Skipping school doesn't make you NEET, phumfucker.

Not easy being a newfag I guess