When did being skinny start being seen as attractive? It was sometime after the 1950's I know

When did being skinny start being seen as attractive? It was sometime after the 1950's I know

According to fat feminist's standards, a "curvy" 1950s pin-up model would have been skinny.

These fat degenerate fucks were never considered to be attractive.

How is this not genetics?

It's both.

No, that's mainly genetics.

t. fatty

Ah yes because genetics forces shitty food down your gullet and genetics physically prevents you from going for a run or joining a gym

When you get a child your body gets ugly and stretchy, you will have stretch marks atleast which the whore in the picture didn't even get

so it's mainly genetics

t. female fatty

put down the burger and start a daily excersise regime, you disgusting hambeast.
stop making excuses.

What is the point of this thread? reddit-tier "fat hate?" Why would you post this on the history board?

>being skinny start being seen as attractive?

Being 'skinny' has never been considered mainstream attractive - a slender figure with decent curves ass, hips, waist etc yes but not 'skinny'.

Skinny is gross and has the name implies the person looks just skin and bones.

Reddit would defend fat pe- I mean "body positive" people.

>fat hate
>reddit-tier
???
seems like something they'd be against

because it started more than 25 years ago

It was since the dawn of man
Modern Excess has created Fat people

I think you would be hard pressed to find fat people who werent Monarchs or Nobles before the 1950s

It has to do with human nature and thought. Stuff about self-worth and improving oneself.

When did being a fat blob of shit start being attractive? Fucking Americans I swear.

>redit-tier fat hate
uh oh, fatty's getting mad, stop it before he eats us!

A news reporter and media host of Jewish descent encouraging unhealthy and degenerative lifestyles?

What a coincidence.

You are sure he is positive to it?

This reminds me of a thread from few months ago where the debate was centered about body weight of women and how they were perceived through history.

Thread eventually evolved into delusional fatty spouting the usual fat acceptance bs

Where does this meme that reddit is a super left SJW site come from?

There was some retarded site-wide drama a while back because the subreddit for hating fat people was banned.

The children on /b/ need something to hate so they invented the reddit SJW bogeyman.

>reddit deletes non politically correct boards
Yeah, wonder where exactly the idea reddit is leftie comes from

The purge. When Reddit deleted a bunch of subreddits deemed too "offensive". A lot of subreddits such as fat people hate which had a substantial number of users got deleted.

RIP coontown

That'd be the admins though not the community, who threw a massive bitch fit over it.

The rich are always ahead of the curve.

You are really sure the amount of opponents outweighed or was even close to the amount of supporters?

>west coast, wenches

Reddit is literally nothing but people spouting the word cunt and fatty 24/7. Just look at the sub number of the SJW subs and compare them to everything else.

You don't know. Begin with neolithic era.

this

>When did being skinny start being seen as attractive

Never. Skinny became a standard for the model (etc) industry at some point. Probably because the main consumer of those things are straight women. What straight women see as a beautiful woman is quite different than what straight men see as beautiful.

>the whore in the picture

Holy shit there are women on Veeky Forums

And when i say skinny i don't mean normal BMI.

Thermodynamics > genetics

wtf I hate fat people now

Nah, it's mainly good photography.

Wait there are bigger size than XXL?

Shouldn't this be on Veeky Forums?

While we're shitposting, I'm pretty sure the "hyper skinny" thread started after Audley Hepburn. Manufacturers started realizing they could get away with using less cloth (ie spend less money) once the public had been trained to accept 2pooky skellingtons as attractive (Marilyn Monroe was actually pretty chunky) and this became the norm because it protects manufacturing costs for the fashion industry to cater only to skinny people

Not even trolling, if the fashion industry adjusted to the size of modern women it would tank the industry overnight. Not saying fatter or thinner is better, but they definitely painted themselves into a corner by seeking out that hyper skinny market, historically.