ITT: Prove you're not a poorfag

ITT: Prove you're not a poorfag

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@51.0526594,-114.0561106,3a,58.3y,323.9h,107.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1vXkGas3eGw5_jpRp7EemQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because my wealth is not in currency, but in spirit.

just bought an entire outfit at h&m, NO sale items

I am a poorfag though, and even if I wasn't I still wouldn't spend >$150 on any pair of shoes desu

Gayyyyyy

Jk I agree
wealth is of the heart and mind not the pocket ~ skateboard P

I'm a poorfag and i like it. I like the idea of a poor artist, like mac demarco or shia lebouf. Rich people are often normies or plebs. I don't think a lot of rich people listen to better stuffs than what i listen to.

i got a pair of 8 inch red wing moc toe boots on the way.

thats like 350cad.

But I am

i often find myself wanting these luxury goods and then after the wanting becomes very strong i buy the item and once i receive it i find out that wanting it was better than having it

>my taste is better because I'm poor
post what you listen

death grips, neutral milk hotel and my bloody valentine.
aka better than everything you like.

obvious b8 is obvious

Found you cheeky cunt

Holly Park Calgury Canada
get a better place the complex looks like shit
google.com/maps/@51.0526594,-114.0561106,3a,58.3y,323.9h,107.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1vXkGas3eGw5_jpRp7EemQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Yeah, you proved him! OP is a poorfag confirmed!

Really hope no one gets roped into this b8

OP BTFO

Sweet bloatware, dude.

I buy all of my clothes at Forever 21.

Preach it desu, don't need money to have style

jogger meme needs to die

im a poorfag

Frank Zappa, Herbie Hancock, Brian Eno, Elbow, etc etc do rich people listen to that. They probably listen to what Jake Paul listens to, like Travis Scott or something. You know, stuffs that people listen to in their lambos. Eww. I'd much rather being seen listening to Oscar Peterson in my Lada Riva. Much superior that way.

Cute feet

Wow you bought shoes everyone and their mother who is into fashion has that are like 10 years old damn bro you're rich!!!!

Im rich in mind

>third floor
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Fucking proletariats

I came

baller

my ice & my gat

Rich and poor people can listen to whatever they want because it's their taste, don't be a snob about it

Poorfag here. Wish i have a non gaudy watch.

thicc

You don't even live in a nice part of YYC, you faggot.

>poorfag detected.

master ruseman

>Posts his grailed hand-me-downs

You're not fooling anyone

>third hand meme shoes in a parking garage
lol you could literally be homeless

Shia lebouf was in the fucking transformers movies that nigger aint poor

What's up with the toy?

Too lazy rn. Post again next weekend and I might be willing to leave my cave to post a pic of me in something fancy in front of my Audi A6.

i'm broke as fuck, donate me a lightbulb so my room isn't dark as shit

correct, but there's such thing as better taste worse taste. i can judge what kind of person and your worthiness by your taste. of course well read Veeky Forums x Veeky Forums x /mu/ fags are just superior than """fashionable""" rich people with their yeezy and lambos. i'm poor and i don't even want lambos. if i was to be given one, i would sell it and buy my way to move to the US, buy myself some cool (clean and safe, but not rich looking) apartment in Brooklyn and start a small business. like idk, vintage bookshops or cassette store.

man, i'm pretty proud being poor. because i just know i'm better, intellectually.

H-how do I prove it ?

Do I just post photos of expensive clothes?

You are a fucking faggot. No one cares about your worthless life, just end yourself, you poor, scum, useless moron.

post butt

give me money and i'll vouch for you

how much money do you want?

Are you flexing hard? How much did you squat after 6 months?

Fuck I still can barely squat my bodyweight x5 reps. And my legs only stay hard, but don't get bigger.

My upper body is bigger, but my legs are smaller than yours and I work my ass off.
Wtf is wrong with me? All the normal kids have legs more massive than me, especially when sitting down, in the knees area.

What's even worse is that my but is bigger than most people and the legs should be bigger too.

i know exactly how people feel about it. but still, you'd still be like "hmm he likes this and that, he's cool. hmm he knows this and that, he talks like this and that, he's cool. i'm not really." that's perfectly enough for me. i don't even need gf or wife or companion or even friends, i just like being seen in public wearing my dream fits. just fantasizing about how people think of me.

Are you trolling or just delusional? Having a lot of money is objectively better than not having a lot of money. What the fuck am I reading?

why are you replying to me ?

it's all about taste and what you value in life.

Do you squat? How much?

Trying to figure out why my legs are as puny as some normal teenager.

i only use pp for grailed & buying clothes for me

I'm a poorfag and I still have a better view of a better skyline than you.

Maybe it's because you squat at home, alone?

You should go to gym to squat, dumbass.

>man, i'm pretty proud being poor. because i just know i'm better, intellectually.

ayaahahahahhahahahahahahah

jej

take 10 random 'poor artists' from Brooklyn and also take 10 random rich chads from anywhere, compare what they listen to and what they read.

op BTFO

this. im selling my raf velcros, they are babies 1st fashion shoe streetwear garbage now

brooklyn is where all the normies with shit taste want to move lol

damn you must be like 19

look at this fuckign guy xD D XD

2/10 bait, last sentence gave it away.

6/10 bait, you're almost there !

Would like to see how you dress lel.

>I like being poor so much I like to imagine scenarios where people would give me $200k supercars so that I could afford a lifestyle no poor people can afford.

If this isn't bait I wish you all the luck in life, it's a scary world out there.

ayy waddup @God

You didn't prove shit you idiot.

btfo

no i'm 24. it makes sense for you to say that though, i feel like i'm still stuck in 18 years old. i never had that teenager life and i'm still kind of hungry of that shit. stuffs like having friends and going to parties and getting drunk and having gf.

holy shit lmao

you are my man

>Living in NE Calgary
Pajeet...

I am actually way below poverty level.

feels not good man

>buy used Velcros for 200$
>rest of outfit shit-tier H&M
Post full fit, poorboi.

underrated post

im 22 i care about similar things as well but im not that fixated on it. Caring about your appearance and what people think of you is pretty normal. I would love to have more friends as well. I spend most of my time trying to get good at my hobbies

Nigga do you have brain cancer? Rich people are the ones who need to keep up particular level in society. They do know about music, have nice soundsystem and vinyl collection. They do need to dress well. They do visit arthouse movies. Because they know people in many industries.

Now you sound like teenager pseudo-intellectual.
>Lada Riva
Cyкa ты coвceм ёбнyтый? Лyчшe блять пoгoлoдaй и кyпи мaшинy, кoтopyю нe нyжнo чинить кaждыe двa мecяцa.

close lol @gilbert

this guy gets it

>Nigga

Prove i'm not a poor fag? I don't buy meme shit like designer... saves more money in my wallet so I can buy more expensive tier items that are actually useful and not made out of the same material as something that would cost $15

look at those shoes
what are you? 10?

neh
what kind of pants are those, they're butt ugly.

i know that this is bait and that this took 3 years ago, but was anna cute? y/n

There are plenty of richfags on here but it's just daddy's money. Nothing to be particularly proud of unless you're going full-on stuck-up cunt

this aint even my receipt TROLLED YA BITCH

TROLLED!

my black friend says "ya bitch" and slaps me all the time. Especially when I say "nigga" when I'm drunk or if I mention something stupid like having a cook. He's a dick, but he's chill. We're living together next year. End of story time.

Went on my morning walk in the swiss alps with my f you sunglasses, my qt 3.14 and her dog

NewDadcore?

did you buy those shoes and glasses just because you can ?

>would like to see how you dress Lel

Says the guy not showing how he dresses

wow $300 and a shoe, truly bougie.