Lads my girlfriend is a fucking fashion disaster. Can you post some inspo that you like for girls...

Lads my girlfriend is a fucking fashion disaster. Can you post some inspo that you like for girls. You will literally be picking out her future clothes.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/theelephantplace/
mdemerch.com/
dresslily.com/vintage-dresses-c-19.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Full rick

>letting other men dictate your girlfriend's wardrobe
You are a weak, weak man... Cuck.

You seem confused. If OP let other men fuck his girlfriend while he watched, then he would be a cuck.

>implying OP has a girlfriend

How about you actually help her yourself instead of having anonymous users on a Mongolian clay pottery board dictate what she should wear...

Full Raf

Allowing a man to control your girlfriend's appearance is just about on the same level as allowing him to fuck her.

My man I've been wearing the same levis and white t-shirt for like 16 years. I probably need help too.

Not it really isn't, and besides no one here is "controlling" anyone. All OP asked for was inspo, or suggestions.

FULL FUCKING RICK

If you want to lead OP into a path of cuckoldry then oh well.

OP, I hope you and your gf enjoy BMWW gangbangs.

Ahh, much better

fpbp

F U L L
U N I Q L O

It's affordable and you can make a good wardrobe out of it, and women that learn the basics to fashion can look fantastic in it.

this

full rick looks WAY better on women than men.

why does Veeky Forums hate femininity? every time a female gets posted here she's dressed in this androgynous loose clothing style that accentuates nothing. her hips and legs and breasts are all hidden behind layers of fabric and you act as if this is ideal. what's wrong with skirts and skin tight clothing?

I want to hide my woman under clothes, skin tight clothes are haram

Thigh high socks are my fetish

>those thighs
zoo wee mama. too bad my gf would never wear that. feels bad man

Haha the ironic thing is that you're the only one in this thread who brought up anything about cuckoldry or interracial relations. It's pretty interesting, it almost seems like you have a peculiar fascination with black men cuckolding white men. What do we think that could mean?

you literally replied to a picture with skinny jeans

Most posters here are females and a large portion of them are dirty/uggo or/and big boned post modernist dykes who can't pull off feminine aesthetics if their life depended on it.

Dude she looks fine. Let her wear what she wants rather than pushing your idea of fashion onto her.

every time a female gets posted here she's dressed in this androgynous
That how I like my women.

This and only this

nah op should work to change his gf. I used to be an autist and dressed pretty badly. It was peer pressure from friends that actually got me interested to improve my aesthetics.

Jesus Christ I was just joking. I wanted to break it to you from the second response but I was having fun.

I though it'd be obvious from equating fashion advice to infidelity.

because we're all subconsciously gay

first post
best post

was thinking "is that the mde girl screencap" fukin kek

Veeky Forums's job is to recite what's fashionable. Fashion is both an industry and a cultural medium. It's deliberately filled with as much degenerate filth as TV or radio for the purpose of spreading misery amongst the consumer class - emptying wallets and more significantly lowering your sex appeal to frustrate you on a nonverbal abstract level.

As a man it feels good to be masculine, in behavior and appearance. Women feel good when their femininity is recognized. We can survive without these perks of being outstanding examples of our sex, but it's a less rewarding existence.

>inb4 some weak male who's never known the pleasure of being physically strong or socially respected insists he looks better in a skirt with eye shadow
>inb5 some fat/ugly girl thinks she's a man on the inside because she's never felt the feminine joy of being perceived as beautiful or tender

i non-ironically bought this shirt. unsigned.

Why are you on here?

>most posters here are females
dawg are we on the same board

>basic white top
>momjeans
bro encourage her to garden and cook properly and she will be full marriage material

Full rick

hahaha what a fucking loser
huhuh i was joking lol! just a joke dude!

go away satan

Nice trips and yes. You only see guys on waywt threads because most femanons are afraid to post there.

Stop samefagging. Changing the way you type isn't fooling anyone.

Once again, you have to be literally autistic to not realize the absurdity of comparing fashion advice to infidelity. I think the whole "cuckoldry" thing /pol/fags sperg about is the most pathetic thing to come from this vietnamese ice hockey website.

They don't call em Veeky Forumsgs for nothing.

Why are East Asian girls so effortlessly effay?

>sam hyde fan
talk about a red flag

Why do you care, you vain, shallow fuck? They're just clothes?

you saved that as well

Time to dump your gf

Dressing androgynous / oversize means two things for a girl : she does not want to conform to what society dictates to be sexy, and she is confident enough to believe that she'll look good even if she wears things that do not accentuate (or even that hide) her feminine assets. I don't believe there's anything more sexy than a woman who looks like she can think for herself, and at the same time appears to be hot when naked without feeling any appeal to show it off to the world. That's why beautiful girls who wear slouchy fits are so appealing.

Adding a scarf can change a look nicely and it only takes a second to throw on. Just get her 2-3 quality pieces and you're good if she's a more t-shirt and jeans girl.

The guys at the elephant place are having a summer sale on their Himalayan scarfs
instagram.com/theelephantplace/

only thing better than

ALL SANDRO EVERYTHING NIGGA THEIR FEMALE LOOKS ARE THE SHIT NIGGA

Well, a lot of them have had major plastic surgery, so it's not exactly effortless

Stop man it's too obvious

I'm never going to wear a skirt in my life you dumb cunt so why would I save any photos of them

You can't just make someone fashionable or dress well. They have to have an interest in aesthetics or looking good to begin with, try to cultivate that if you must.

In two threads at once, its getting easy to tell

No manners having bitch, get your dirty foot off the counter top.

source?

we're all fags that's why

Angelina Danilova

>loose clothing style that accentuates nothing
k

Lmao

Stop being such a fucking wanker

Letting your girl wear clothes indoors is cucked
Letting her go outside is also cucked so there's no problem here

I can sympathize with a lot of what you're saying, except the looking like she can think for herself point. When I see literal hordes of girls wearing high waist loose fitting jeans with a sweater on top the autonomy of the look kind of disappears.

This is how a man looks

you're a moron

full hijab dont let her wear revealing clothing

y'all are weeaboo bastards. honestly, lets go to the boo-boo pastel short skirt basic shirt store!! yay!

anyways, OP, fashion is really simple. analyze her skin tone, eye color and hair color. you can make wonders with that. if she's tall dresses and mom jeans + fishnets are the bomb on summer, idk what season is in ur country. also, if you're planning on buying her clothes there are two important things:
she must feel comfortable on them
if you want her to look 10/10 buy her make up too.
gl

Shit bait roastie

Because reality of thigh high socks will look like pic related

WHY WOULD I WANT A WOMAN TO ACCENTUATE HER FEATURES? DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT TO GAZE UPON A FUCKING WHORE? begone thot

unironically w2c, pls answer

thats even better what the fuck

That's clearly a man posting you dickwad

Is this supposed to look off-putting or...?

mdemerch.com/

were all Muslim

newfag detected

lol. Letting another man have access to her holiest of holies aint in the same fucking ballpark, aint even the same fucking sport

it depends on the lifestyle you guys live.

Read the thread some more you literal autist.

Fucking casual

this bitch looks like motoko

fpbp

This

But dress her like a woman.

thick thighs save lives
but thigh highs will be my demise

dresslily.com/vintage-dresses-c-19.html

This is where I get my gf's clothes.

Not letting her follow her own path is not very fa