How can I dress as classy as this character does? Her wardrobe must cost her a fortune...

How can I dress as classy as this character does? Her wardrobe must cost her a fortune. I'm also taller than this actress since I'm a tranny (MTF). I've been waiting for my body to change, but I'm only into my twelfth week on estrogen and I cannot wait to start presenting myself as a girl.

Someone on /lgbt/ said they get their clothes at Goodwill and I think I saw an older hon there buying clothes for themselves getting friendly with some of the employees, but I am still too afraid to even go out to shop for clothes anywhere.

I just realized there was a fashion board here so maybe they could help me out.

Becoming a bodybuilder is the best way to pass as a woman.

fuck off back to /who/

Rude.

>This whole post.

Look for affordable things that look like what she wears and buy them, you fucking moron
A thread died for this

seek help from a trusted adult. or go see a therapist outside a major city.
You need help user, and I'm concerned for your sanity. Hormones aren't something to play around with.

If you want to be a woman that's great but you need to let go of the idea of aspiring to dress exactly like women right now. Women's clothing has evolved over thousands of years with the female form in mind. Some women's fashion can easily translate over to someone with a masculine frame but some of it really really can't. The image in your OP in an example of one that can't

You know therapy is required before hormones can be prescribed, right?

How do you know OP has a masculine frame?

If you are tall and skinny try fashion like Bill.

>You know therapy is required before hormones can be prescribed, right?
Not in commiefornia. I know three jjjenderxueer "people" who are now on T to look more androgynous

>How do you know OP has a masculine frame?
Gee I don't know, maybe "I'm also taller than this actress since I'm a tranny (MTF). I've been waiting for my body to change," tipped me off

They most likely acquired those drugs either A) illegally or B) through informed consent clinics which still requires a psychological evaluation.

OP only said height, they didn't specify the width. Just because someone is tall doesn't necessarily mean they are large in width.

There's sites that list the dresses she wore in doctor who and most are urban outfitters or topshop. It's really affordable and often eBay listings for those dresses will have "Clara cosplay" in them so it's even cheaper.

chain chomp

your mom has width

I love Bill's style

>GRIS shows up with a romance book
based on your pic, she's a normalfagette that cares a bit about her clothes.
A sweater and a skirt? It could cost a fortune, but it could be relatively cheap.
How much are you willing to spend, anyway?

>You know therapy is required before hormones can be prescribed, right?

In this case it's sort of like the lunatics are in charge of the asylum. You know that Jazz Jennings tranny?
They can't make his dick into a vagina because they blocked his puberty early enough that there isn't enough dick tissue to use.
Not only is that extremely foreseeable but these tranny doctors are all pushing to get the kids on hormones as young as possible.
They also admit themselves that a lot of kids will grow out of wanting to transition but they want to destroy these children just as an experiment.

> Believing a fucking reality television show is reality and not just a way to enhance drama.

You're even more retarded than I thought. Also, there are alternate ways for these cosmetic surgeons to craft a vagina in that scenario. They take the skin from elsewhere. I cannot blame you for not knowing this since you're probably an American who's main education is shitty TV instead of a proper school.

Are you thinking reality TV is a reality?

Sexual reassignment surgery is or used to be done for patients who suffer from microdick.

>They also admit themselves that a lot of kids will grow out of wanting to transition but they want to destroy these children just as an experiment.

Citation needed.

OP, a hoodie like the one that The Doctor wears might suit you better.

>/who/ is leaking to other boards

Veeky Forums no more.

That's not her main outfit. Her main outfit is yet to be revealed.

bump

Post pics of yourself now so we can advise better