Is mild, highly functioning cocaine addiction effay? And no I'm not talking skinny, teeth missing cocaine addiction

Is mild, highly functioning cocaine addiction effay? And no I'm not talking skinny, teeth missing cocaine addiction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UFMp19tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cocaine addiction is never mild, either you're able to be completely non-addicted taking it only a few times a year, or it's going to get progressively worse as it's one of the most addictive drugs

>addiction
never effay
>mild coke use
sure, nobody really cares

You sound like an impressionable retard

coke causes you to have root canals

Every drug addiction starts out as mild. Cocaine is extremely addictive.

Wrong. I know plenty of cocaine addicts that are very high functioning and have well paying, stable jobs.

But they're still addicts

Yes very.

Effay addicts who are doing better than you.

>doing better than you.
Yes and I'm sure that's thanks to the coke addiction. Why don't you try it and come back in a year to let us know how much you're making ?

You realize coke gives a lot of people the courage to pursue their dreams, right?

Yes, but it comes with a price.

These goalposts are moving so quickly I'm worried there'll be a collision

how is a coke addiction even sustainable unless you're making a shit ton of money? where i'm from its extremely expensive, and most likely cut with something anyway, so i just do acid instead.

>taking acid more than once ever two weeks
that's crazy, gotta find a drug that allows everyday use

A little coke never heart nobody! Nor does a little coke money :)

it doesn't last that way user

my tolerance for lsd is really good, i can take a tab one day and then take another the next and get the same effect.

no

whatever u say boss

if you got the money

You are just weak willed.

all my friends take lsd more than twice a week. and i take ecstasy pretty much every weekend

coke is expensive so no

thats fucking retarded enjoy being a vegetable

How is that going to make you a vegetable?

So is Rick Owen, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent, and any other fashion brand. Being a richboi is completely effay.

kek how is that going to make me a vegetable? if anything itll make me depressed, but i already was so what the hell.

have you ever dealt with someone with a serious molly habit? they're boring as shit, most of them are depressed, and they're never as sharp as they were before hand. not a literal vegetable but severely dulled

Not him, but unlike acid ecstasy has some very ugly potential side effects in the long term. It's a fairly new drug and scientists haven't got enough data but from rat studies it gets ugly decades after taking e. And it's not a lot, but the new data that's coming in seems to point that humans react in pretty much the same way.
Cocaine (assuming you don't become an addict), acid, weed, shrooms, speed are much better than ecstasy.

The crazy thing is, I have a cousin who did molly and he's the EXACT same way. He's so much more boring and reserved then he used to be. I only do LSD though, probably like twice a month.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_4UFMp19tE

Great for you to have all the confidence in the world without any nose cartilage

I flipped to this thread from the Coke Zero thread and thought this was still referencing the drink. I thought it was one of the funniest posts I'd ever read

enjoy serotonin syndrome. drug threads on Veeky Forums are like harm maximization

>molly every weekend

how? I normally take a fucking week to come down from it

you'll be cooking crack in no time you cunt

i didnt say molly, i said ecstasy, but i heard molly is not as rough as e coming down so idk. i get suicidal the day after, but nothing too serious. i haven't had the chance of trying molly.

Coke is the devil's dandruff. Do not try. Do not buy. Do not make habit of. Next thing you know, you'll be sitting behind your computer, in an apartment without furniture, on a thursday night doing lines. Hideous addiction. I used maybe 10 times in total, over the course of a month, and still think about it nearly 2 years later. Mind you, I'm the kind fo guy who wakes up at 5am every morning to work out, and studies 8 hours a day.

>I have no personality so I use drugs and romanticized versions of addictions to make up fake stories online in same vain attempt to be "effay", a meaningless term used by one board on one website on the internet.

>i take ecstasy pretty much every weekend
lmao if ur serious then stop

you will legit put holes in your brain you fucking dummy

>every weekend

have fun losing the magic.

how do you not get bored of doing that

this is true. the magic has been lost. parties aint what they used to be. i feel like me and my friends are becoming the cast of basketball diaries without the "hard" drugs.

>i didnt say molly, i said ecstasy

Retard

You clearly should not be doing drugs

Drug question.
I take MDMA probably once every 3-4 months, but I normally take quite a bit, like up to half a gram over 6-10 hours. How detrimental will this be to me long term?
I don't want to end up like

its not the end of the world but are you exercising? taking supplements for your serotonin receptors? there's a smart way to do drugs. its true that after you're basically permanently damaged after 3 or four times but you can mitigate it
lsd is ok long term but i'd give yourself more time to recover, if only just to make it more powerful

Straight edge is the most Veeky Forums way of life my dude

Yeah I exercise. I keep meaning to take supplements but I always forget...

it's normal to feel existential on a comedown . it's not like I actually feel like I'm going to do it. i ignore it because i know it's the post ecstasy existentialism. but i'm going to relax because it's getting stale.

I was referring to the fact that you clearly don't know anything about them

Molly and ecstasy are the exact same drug, my guy. MDMA.

how am i a retard? i dont know if he was refering to the powder or the pressed pills are probably even more meth than mdma.

you dont say dude!?

Lol. You know nothing about drugs kiddo'

Kek'd I hope you're serious, retards like you give me the laffs

>my tolerance is good
>I can trip daily, with the same effect from the same dose
That's not what that means bud. Also that's bullshit. Also enjoy serontonin syndrome like another user said

Ecstasy, unlike LSD, and most other causal drugs, is neurotoxic. Not only will you in the long term get serontonin deficiency from artificially opening the floodgates in your brain, but regularly using Molly more than once every 2 months or so has long term effects on your brain and your ability to not be a drooling retard.
Don't just take whatever your friends say as the authority on Molly habits, you should actually do some reading about this online.
Not that I really care, fry your brain if you want retard

lol it happened already. My advice is to just kill yourself, although that's just my perspective since I'd rather kill myself than keep living as a borderline retard

>
ikr this person is seriously brain dead. This is what happens when you sniff paint thinner cut with meth from local cartel beaners

It also gives you a perforated septum

Thinking the stuff your snorting is coke without testing it first.
>Absolute retardation

I'm mostly just butthurt because I'm a coke addict in recovery and I know I can't have a mild blow addiction because I'll immediately go back to my hardcore use

but

just be careful man

I started with a few lines every weekend and within months I was hitting 6-10 gram binges like it was nothing. Minimum an 3.5-5 grams a day, some of which was shot (a lot of which was shot, towards the end).

I lost a lot of shit I cared about. I lost my home. I lost my Fiancé. I lost my car and my entire savings account and my friends and my clout and all sorts of shit. Sold most of my wardrobe.

And I tried to stop, believe me. I took every action I could think of, hoping I'd stop doing fuckin blow, but it always ended the exact same way.

High on blow.

I have around 3 months completely sober. I've been around drugs in my sobriety. Drugs I love as much as coke. Heroin, MDMA, ketamine, you name it. I've turned them down every time because I believe in god and sobriety being what I need.

You bet your bottom fucking dollar that if someone offered me a line right now, I'd do it, though. I know if I am ever around cocaine again I will rail the fuck out of it, even though it will ruin me, and that's the weakest, humbling, shitty thing about me that I know.

My nose is falling apart and I'm gonna need around 2 years to get back on my feet after the damage I caused to my life with my coke addiction.

I was posting threads like this a couple years ago.

It's up to you to do blow, but it's not a risk I would EVER take again if I knew how fucked up it can get.

Lol
Usually when someone makes one of these threads I assume they're larping but you really are a fucking cokehead.
Unironically kys

>I need drugs to be successful

lol wow

Have fun completely Frying your serotonin receptors and living with really bad HPPD.

No.

Next!

coke is a staple in any self centered profession/lifestyle.

but coke alone isn't effay as you would say, but mixing uppers, downers and all arounders while being totally delusional and wearing the weirdest shit in public is totes effay.

it's the only way to deal with the anxiety of how your fit looks on you

You guys do know that what is known as "ecstasy" is pills consisting of MDMA and other substances, right? That's why different pills yield different results, there are varying amounts of MDMA in the pills, also there are sites such as pillreports and people actually test these pills for their contents. What is referred to as "molly", on the other hand, is actual MDMA. The differences between using X and MDMA can be very significant.

coke is no worse than sugar, people have to learn to respect their drugs. study and research it and we will all be informed on why the drugs make you feel good or bad and we can prevent harm to others and including ourself. demonizing drugs doesn't work. i understand that yes people get addicted and yes it ruins lives, but i would suggest to anyone to learn about other drugs first and if it gets offered to you, then you will most likely not take it on impulse but if you do decide to use you will know the whole scoop on how much to take and not die or over do it.

You are a complete fucking idiot. Please refrain from posting on subjects you clearly know nothing about.

Yes it's definitely effay in that fuccbois do it to look cool at the detriment of their health and finances.

>inb4 it makes me feel good!!
Cocaine is a shit drug. If you want something that makes you feel good then you can take countless other drugs that have less intense comedowns, are cheaper, and last longer. But the black pill is that being comfortable in your own skin without drugs is much more Veeky Forums than an addiction.

This guy is correct.

Epic. You have no idea what you're doing and I strongly recommend you either do some research or stop before you do irreparable damage to your simple mind.

you have obviously already performed mental suicide

you will never be effay

Veeky Forums is full of gullible suburban high schoolers role playing, save your breath

they'll flunk out of uni first year after trying

>dude weed

for the first time.

I was in a similar position to you but my DOC was GHB. have been sober for nearly 3 years now. good luck, you'll need it

No shit they have high paying jobs, coke is pricy

Just do alcohol (vodka is fa), kratom (painkiller and a stimulant at the same time) and hash (weed is for retards). These three will make you feel good without completely fucking you up since they all have a threshold for addiction.

Coke, etc just fucks you up. Also be cautious with XTC in general.

I believe you are confused with crack

Don't listen to this inexperienced fool. Coke, weed, and mdma have no physical dependencies, it's mental. Weed and hash high are identical. Coke is the patrician's drug. Imo its /fa for your gal to have a little coke problem. Alcohol will fuck you up more than most drugs.

>kratom
jfc, this is the drug equivalent of vaping.
too much of a pussy for painkillers so i'm gonna take this cool ~~exotic~~ drug they sell at my headshop which doesn't feel much nicer than a cup of tea but costs 3x as much!

Stop pls my dad takes kratom for actual medical reasons, it already came close to becoming a controlled substance this year

>tfw developed mdma habit when i was 19
>am noticeably slower, find it hard to remember shit
>more successful with opposite sex
>no longer funny or profound, incapable of critical analysis
>dull

i lost loads of weight and had a great time but ultimately it fucked me, im not as happy or interesting as i once was

>more successful with opposite sex

worth?

no, not nearly. i stop giving a shit about sex not long after i experienced it for the first time

the only upshot of the whole experience was weight loss, a better jawline, and a few good nights out

you have no idea about biochem, i hope nobody is stupid enough to listen to your advice

>do hash, weed is for pussies
Confirmed to not know what he's talking about

coke is shit, id rather snort speed

very neurotoxic

bait, you won't feel the effects
bait
bait

>hi what's your name OP
>fred oh and btw i do coke

i tried:
>weed
imo one of the worst drugs that is out there
you forget everything you dont want to do anything you just sit at home and eat pizza and play video games all day its cool if you dont smoke every day
>coke
overrated expensive not much to say
>mdma
good but the withdrawn is terrible and you feel like shit for a week
>speed
same as mdma
>shrooms
most fun imo really good and fun i reccomend
>lsd
take max. 1 or 2 times a year but overrated its cool but its not worth of wasting like 8-10 hours of your time
>kratom
not much to say didnt feel much

i also taken spice glue a lot of anti deppresants etc.

and after years imo drugs are not good they take you and eat you inside
and yes you can get addicted to weed

This nigga is like a junior lmao