It's hot as balls outside and I don't like being sweaty. Hod do I look good in the summer?

It's hot as balls outside and I don't like being sweaty. Hod do I look good in the summer?

This is the best summer fit I've ever seen posted here, one of my favorite fits in general too. And I usually hate summer fits

t shirt, shorts, low top sneakers, accessories

Lol

i would slap my penis on each booty cheek 5-6 times

what do you call t shirts with arms this length?

stupid and faggy

I'm going to peg you as no older than 18

3/4 sleeve

boyfriend t shirts

i find best bet is to just wear basic t shirts and shorts, nothing too edgy or colourful, its too hot to be try hard

Who is this fine white woman?

I'd fucking dog her shit.

oh shit I know what I want to eat now

you stay inside until it gets colder

>5-6 times
love the precision of it

but that would be terrible for actually hot weather and you would know that if you'd ever handled rick

Oversized t-shirt

3/4 is longer and shoulders length is different

Please put a trigger warning when you post fat cunts. Thank you.

id jump on on her ass and fuck her raw dog like a horny chihuahua and cum inside her in less than 5 minutes and not give a fuck

loose cut cargos, fitted t, running shoes, some slick shades.
ur welcome.

shorts and a tshirt

It does so much with so little though

High tops during the summer??? Kys.

sfw board

I could point out that they're mid-tops but so much about your post leads me to believe that you're underage and tragically retarded that I'm not going to bother

moooooooooooooods

I always thought short sleeve button downs looked gay but I bought a $12 one at H&M for an outdoor wedding and I surprisingly love it. The material is super thin (hence the cheapness) but it feels very good in hot weather. I'm thinking of buying more

i hate summer because you have to dress more minimally and your actual body/facial aesthetics are more important––can't hide behind all of that hair and layering

i'm a skinny enough guy but elias is just perf

>gay people like to be comfortable
Who knew?

only 5 or 6 thats not enough

sooo whats with the picture/ you got major swamp ass or what. kek