You sounds angry.

10/10 this is the american dream

>he couldn't even afford Ozweegos

K E K
E
K

true thug nigga, bump black timbs.

Gross

The only RO shoes I like. The distressed leather ones look better though. Still not worth anything close to full price.

Oh nice!
I wanted something like this up right now
I just got 'new' shoes

Are you the guy who posted this pair of Diemme with some pair of Nike in the C/N thread a few days ago ?

How was your shift at McDonalds today?

weak b8

Yeah. These arrived today. They look and feel great, just maybe not with these jeans.

Well, you did exactly what I was afraid of. You bought a pair of shoes that have a designer look even though you wear normie clothes.

I wear lots of clothes. It's not a fit, I just tried them on with what I was wearing when they arrived. I think they look less bad with jeans than I was expecting them to, honestly.

I would like to see how you'd wear them in an appropriate fit.

I warned in the C/N thread because I'm pretty sure you'll regret this purchase soo, but if you really like them who am I to judge. Wear them however you want. Better look goofy and feel great in your clothes than the other way round.

we told you not to cop, in fact, do not fucking cop and what do you do, user? you copped. don't ever ask us for advice again you fuccboi.

YOOO are those the Reich Red Nigger Stompers??

I'm not going to regret it. I like them, and at the end of the day, I'm the only person they have to please. Thanks for your input, it's entirely reasonable.
I'll probably post a fit at some point.
:) You can call me a fuccboi then if you like.

Rape me kiddos.

lol why the fuck are your pants rolled up like that? do you milk cows for a living?

get off my board you peasant fuck.

S-stop hurting my feelings :'(

VASSALS GET OUT

new vs. two years. rate me :^)

what's that supposed to mean

My 60 year old father wears these.

Must have good taste, there so comfy.

man I was super into these for a while. I had an idea of just putting some off white laces on them and wearing them like low(ish) top geo baskets. You think it would work?

No. Dunks are best without the laces.

Though, there is another version of dunks that have laces -- more lace holes; is that the proper term?

I havent seen those but have you tried putting laces on these? I'd at least be interested in seeing how wrong I am

>this entire fucking thread

just get some boots or something at least holy shit

Why would I wear boots in summer?

those look like the legs of an old old man, so it checks out