- crooked nose
- Weak jawline
- No cheekbones
- Really weak to no eyebrows
- Thin lips (bonus if no upper lip)
- Eyes too far from one another
- Bad skin
- Huge forehead

What is "you should not reproduce and pass your shit genes" tier?

you forgot squinty eyes, which holds back many attractive people from being 10/10. having large eyes (proportionally) is one of the most important facial characteristics

>high cheekbones
>facial symmetry
>large eyes

those are the greatest predictors of whether or not someone has a pretty face

>What is "you should not reproduce and pass your shit genes" tier?

I mean, my dad is quite an ugly guy, OP, but I get told that I'm attractive quite often.

Narrow-set eyes. I've only ever met one person who was still attractive with them and she's a woman. I don't think it could ever look good on guys

I mean, its not EXACTLY a facial feature, but a bad hairline is brutal

this girl looks like an insect.

>Thin lips

funny my parents both have very really lips but I got a nearly perfect pair myself

Close-set eyes are the ultimate game ender. If you have them, you are ugly, and you will always be a virgin. You will also never, ever look good in anything you wear.

Gosling is a goblin.

>Close-set eyes are the ultimate game ender

> Bad skin
> Huge forehead
Fuck you got me right at the end you wank. Wish I was as handsome as Charlie boi.

I can't stand horse teeth (you know, huge teeth with gums showing. Any girl that has that horse teeth smile is an instant no.

I dont think there is any worst feature

they all negatively affect appearance to different degrees

Oh god, agreed

Large eyes are attractive on women, but squintier/smaller eyes are attractive on men

>>high cheekbones
>>facial symmetry
>>large eyes
this is literally just some shit you saw on an askrebbit thread mate, and it only sort of applies to girls. For men, chin, jaw, and zygos are way more important than cheekbones. "Large eyes" is also a negative trait in men. They should be small (not chink eyes) with minimal upper eyelid hooding and low set eyebrows as well as a positive or at least neutral canthal tilt (negative canthal tilt is a death sentence).
Most male models have PDs (Pupillary Distances) on the higher end. The ideal male PD is between 60-70, but closer to 70 is best.
This can be fixed with Lefort 1 which is a surgery that raises the whole maxilla up and makes the entire face look more balanced

pic related is a brazilian male model often cited as having near ideal facial aesthetics. Notice the small eyes with little exposed upper eyelid and the high PD. A combination of his chin, jaw, and zygo muscles give him the sunken cheek look and his positive canthal tilt makes sure his eyes don't look tired, sunken in, or bug-eyed.
Pretty much anything past that (godlike hair, good facial hair genetics, low bf%, strong yet subtle nose, pinned back ears) is a bonus but he wouldn't be anything without the fundamentals I mentioned.

not to be weird but how do you know all this

lmfao

I like sucking dick & swallowing cum
Doesn't mean I'm gay
Doesn't mean I like men (In fact I hate most men and the damage they've done to society)
It's just a fun little hobby
Maybe we need to stop attaching labels to things and just do what we enjoy

How much of a death sentence is a long neck with a large Adam's apple

not as bad as you think desu. Its like with ears, you aren't really focusing on them so you don't notice as much

Any legit surgeries for low IPD?
No orbital box meme please

Squinty eyes are ideal you delusional bug eyed freak

I think that if perhaps you try to strengthen your neck somehow this may make you seem more masculine. Better than having no adams apple I reckon.

>pic related is a brazilian male model often cited as having near ideal facial aesthetics

it's impressive that you could be so wrong about an issue you're so autistic on. i can't even begin to imagine how freakish you are

Nothing really without radical craniofacial surgery which is possibly life threatening and only done when medically necessary. Many people get rhinoplasties (nosejobs) to give the illusion of a higher IPD and I've heard that Lefort 1 can give up to 6mm of distance but I'm not sure about that.

>tfw asymmetrical

If that is the ideal facial aesthetic I guess I now know why people seem intimidated talking to me.

yikes. virginity is fucking you up, my dude. get off sluthate and Veeky Forums and talk to some girls. it's not hard.

can anyone rate me? im the one on the right.

post bp

unibrow

Literally the easiest problem to fix

I don't think so. My hairline is pretty bad but my genes are worth passing on.

is your friend dressing as a mudslime for halloween or what's the story there?

You faggots don't know he true meaning of ugly
I don't even know where to begin on a list of plastic surgeries I need to become human

You need to put yourself together and embrace who you are, if you are still on the idea of surgeries, put some balls and face the truth.

The truth is hundreds of thousands in plastic

you have malocclusion

My teeth are fixed,that's my bloated disgusting cheeks rolling over my bottom jaw
Mommy's family discount on surgery fixes the rest

if your teeth really are fine then you do not swallow correctly
dont use your facial muscles

you look pretty average dude, go outside more and see what ugly really is

Look up the Mew Push Swallow
Guaranteed sunken cheeks in 2 years time

>tfw look exactly like Judy Garland in the Wizard of Oz
These are the worst genetics

are you a guy or a girl?

Guy...

ooOhh..

Crooked eyes

Honestly as a utilitarian I would say that the jawline and the nose are the things that should be paid the most attention to.

If your lower jaw is too small it fucks with your teeth quite a bit and can potentially lead to other serious health problems in some cases. Same deal with people who have a jaw that's too large, though that's not as big of a deal usually it's something to pay attention to.

Some people's noses are structured in such a way where it's virtually impossible for them to breath through them properly. This leads both to interrupted sleep through snoring, which leads to health problems, and chronic breathing through the mouth which leads to other issues.

Eyes can be something to pay attention to as well for some races, mainly people with mongoloid features who have a large amount of subcutaneous fat in their eyelids. It's usually not an issue but too much makes it difficult to see because people can't sufficiently open their eyes.

Also as a general rule people should try to prioritize people with expressive faces when breeding as it helps with communication and identification. It's one of the reasons that people without eyebrows look bad, because it makes them impossible to read/identify.

As it happens people who have trouble with this kind of shit are considered less attractive due to the facial structure they posses that causes these issues though.

For example the dude in the OP clearly has jawline issues and he may also have issues with his nasal passageways as his nose looks like it might be quite thin. In fact, the slightly parted lips make me think that he's probably mouth breathing becuase of it.

post bp