Why does Veeky Forums like this sneaker? Every time I see this sneaker being worn...

Why does Veeky Forums like this sneaker? Every time I see this sneaker being worn , its usually fuccbois or cucks that combine uniqlo/jcrew with minimalist brands such as acne/norse projects. Out of all of the memes that Veeky Forums has fell for, why do you fags keep falling for this?

Veeky Forums likes it because it's the most obvious choice for a high-quality all-white sneaker out there and also because it has stealth branding
I agree it's the domain of fuckboys though, all the people I've seen wearing it IRL looked fucking atrocious

>wearing minimalist clothing with minimalist footwear
who knew??

i have these and barely wear them; white leather is just not a great material for shoes
might replace with black velcros tho desu

cause you cant afford them

>cucks that combine uniqlo/jcrew with minimalist brands such as acne/norse projects
How will I ever recover

>why do people like this fairly well made, well fitting, simple sneaker with minimal branding?
Are you actually confused, or just being a contrarian faggot?

I wouldn't buy them, but I only tend to wear white sneakers in the summer and leather is not exactly the best choice when it goes over 30*.

Novestas are better desu

What are these called?

White shoes in general are a meme
You either should live in a sterile environment or be rich enough to afford to change them often

this desu

every time people talk shit about these it's because they're poor

if you owned the shoe, you wouldn't be talking shit about it

damn ur right :/

putting your life savings into eth, go back to biz retard

i've got enough in my bank too. stay jealous broke boi

This is why I like them.

>lol look at all of my shekels
>complains about $400 shoes

something's not adding up here...

it's okay to be jealous don't worry buddy you'll make it someday :^)

if making it is editing HTML to pretend to have money I don't want to make it

>i don't have money which means nobody else has money
jealousy is an ugly trait :^)

they're just shoes dude, go worry about something else

>instant replies
:^)

i'm having fun while having more money than you, problem? :^)

:^)

Nice commie mindset you have there

Here's the official guide, should clarify things for you

I wonder why a narrow low white shoe of good quality would be popular

at this point common projects is a meme brand more than anything. kind of like ed hardy or white vans, or anything guy fieri wears (probably ed hardy)

>common projects

i meant to say generic surplus. generic surplus is a meme brand

>)
Not even expensive. MMM GATS are much better

lmao

not even expensive, ramone lows are much better

Because Ramones and GATS serve the same purpose as CPs.

i bought this shoes for like 19$
wyt?

you could probably wear CPs in any fit a with GATs, but I don't think the reverse is true.

I fucking hate them

Unless you meant they were $190 in which case they're okay or if you meant they were $1900 in which case they're fucking awesome and I want to know w2c

Overall GATS > achilles low.

not a fan of the metal grommets and they look pretty plasticky in that pic, but they're reasonable shoes otherwise.

They are now like 15$ or 14$, i'm from Venezuela.. hyperinflation it's like cheap comedy these days

I've worn 3-5 times a week for the past 3 years, and besides a few scuffs and dirty laces they're still in great condition. Very comfy as well. I would say that's $265 well spent.

not that nice desu. Just buy OG gats if you need a sneaker for around $20

they're white fucking sneakers who cares