These Adidas sneakers don't exist, as far as I can tell

These Adidas sneakers don't exist, as far as I can tell.

Boys and girls I wouldn't normally post like this but I'm desperate. My dad has been wearing this pair to the gym for years but recently I wanted a pair and I swear to Jesus, I can't find the damn things anywhere.

Reverse image searches, checking the shoes for clues to their origin, asking in Adidas stores, endless Googling; my dad can't remember where he even got them and I'm getting desperate.

They're not even that good looking but after all this, they've developed this mysterious aura.

Please don't kill yourself looking for them like I did (not like anyone would) but if anyone has seen them before, knows someone who has a pair or knows anything at all I would be very grateful for any info.

Another picture

And one more, of the tag on the tongue

I tried user, I really did

nw bro thanks for the help, the mystery continues

Lmao frustrating as fuck but I can't find them either. They look like a samba/neo cross-over but those don't exist. Maybe he bought a fake or vintage model?

Idk what the hell those are but they are beautiful, good luck user with the search

The tongue and toe remind me of these

Probably some old cycling shoe

Have you contacted Adidas by email?

Cheers for the help m8. I don't think they're fake because he said he got them from a JD store (he thinks) around 3/4 years ago (he thinks) but vintage is a possibility.

Cheers bro, they're growing on me

I'm starting to realise that even if I found out what they are, getting my hands on a pair is going to be a massive pain in the arse.

Nope but I shall, cheers

UPDATE:

After an intense Google sesh, I've discovered the shoes share many qualities with the Spezial line of adidas shoes (same sole print and similar suede usage)

Please don't let this thread die. I want to know.

It's not looking good senpai

Also I emailed adidas with the pictures, will be 2-4 days before they respond though

maybe it is a retro release of an 'adimed' or 'adimed stabil' shoe line (high top versions of sports shoes for additional support). They were on the market in the 70s and early 80s.

But OPs shoes look very new. So they could be just a faux-retro shoe.

My. fucking. guy

Did you do any searches (if so how) or did you just recognise them?

FOUND THEM.

adidas Sixtus

Took me all day but Google got me there in the end. Cheers to everyone who had a look for me

On a related note if anyone can lead me to a pair of Adidas Decade "France" mids in a US 10.5 or 11 i would be eternally grateful. Willing to pay up for this shoe. Not available anywhere resale...

you're my new hot dad or gamer girl. whichever junk doG gave ya.