Can baldies be Veeky Forums ?

yeah

>be bald
>get buff
>grow bear

t. baldy

no they cannot, this shouldnt even be a question

triple sixes

Yes. The thing is that if somebody is ugly and unfashionable, you don't even notice that they have nice hair. If somebody is ugly and unfashionable and bald, baldness definitely is not helping them. However, if somebody has a nice face/bone structure but happens to be balding, they can still be fashionable.

The problem is that premature balding tends to destroy young men's confidence, which keeps them from rocking fits or causes them to give up hope altogether.

Damn, Bezos looks like that?

not with a meme tshirt

This.

Too many dude who notice the receding hairline listen to twinkcucks like and assume they'll never look good and should just die.

Best move is to shave and get fit.

Also burn EVERY "elemayo SEW NERDEE ECKSDEE" shirt you have.

>the bearded brotherhood

cringe

>premature balding

"Premature balding" is barely a thing. It's normal for someone to notice Male Pattern Baldness beginning in their teens.

Half the time on Veeky Forums the kids who think they're balding are just having their hairline mature

They fail to realize that any board on Veeky Forums will tell anyone that they're balding no matter how full their head of hair is so they freak out and buzz or order drugs they don't need

BALDLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Baldlet here. Every time I used to get a hair cut the hairdresser would complain how thick my hair was. My hairline "matured" and then it kept on maturing until now where I've probably got a third of my hair, on top.
So I am suspicious of your maturing hairlines, honestly.

Nah, I'm good.

t. ugly bastard

Here's the thing man, how many of your dads are bald?

How many of your grandpas are bald?

Sure, balding kinda sucks and shit, but if bald dudes never got laid, they'd be out of the gene pool pretty quick. If going bald occupies much of your time, you probably need a little more going on in your life.

Here's the thing about that, though. Previously men were getting married and having kids when they were young enough to still have most of their hair.
Since then we've decided we're going to push marriage and children well into where Male Pattern Baldness is going to have you totally bald or close enough to it that you will be buzzing/shaving.

I think plenty of girls will go with bald guys, though, you're right. Particularly if their dad is bald.

>grow bear

W2C?

Yes.

this is one of the worst posts i have ever seen here

>nerdy tshirts
i havent had a single one of them since middleschool, do you really assume most people just walk around daily in shitty graphic tees?

Apart from based Johnny Sins, no you can't

Do you just not go outside or something?

that is absolutely adorable. want

>If going bald occupies much of your time, you probably need a little more going on in your life.

this is a beautiful quote.

>W2C?

wot this mean

I guarantee you that is an agoraphobe who doesn't leave the house.

Because if they did, they'd see the shitty nerdy shirts that Target sells.

pic is not helping your case. shirt is cringe.

Great, now if only I could do get shit going on in my life...

I'm balding. I'm gonna buzz soon. What styles go best with bus/shaved head?

for all my balding brethren out there, shave that shit. i did it yesterday after a year of pussyfooting and i'd say 95% of the reception has been genuinely positive. i feel a million pounds lighter not worrying about how i look anymore. to be fair, i have a pretty nice face so YMMV, but it just feels great to say fuck it and stop worry about balding. you'd honestly be surprised at how easy it is to look good bald.

No.

You need to have a very specific head shape and high set ears to look good bald. You also need wide-set eyes if you're bald. Otherwise, it is a DEATH SENTENCE

this
a bunch of genetic dead-ends on here think they'll look good bald, with their bulbous noses and sub 1.9 fWHR. it'll instantly put them at the very bottom of the barrel in attractiveness.
Minoxidil + Fin/RU58841 or die.

>probably has NW 1.7 and thinks he's balding when to every normal person in the world he at worst has a mature hairline

balding is visible horseshoe. visible horseshoe looks like shit.

LOL how are you gonna tell me if im balding. dawg im nw3. my temples are slick bald. jesus christ. if you shave your head and keep it reasonably well-maintained, it doesnt matter that your hairline looks like a fuckin sin wave. go back to tressless you bitter bitch

They can be Veeky Forums but only in extremely rare cases will they be attractive.

as a baldie; whats the best style we can rock?