Be harsh. how do i improve my face

be harsh. how do i improve my face.

Remove dog

OP

this is the only makeup look i know.

where are u from?

i only take selfies with the countless stray dogs my roommates bring back to my apartment

I thought the right dog ear was a dick lmao

giv black gf

Youre not ugly by any means but you look like you could lecture me about some pc bullshit at any minute.

You're black. There's nothing you can do.

kik?
spit in my mouth

learn to contour

Remove the bitch, and lets see more of that dog

God I hate black people

I don't even believe this is you but you could stop with the duck faces for one. Also. Stop making these threads. Just post in a face rate thread or make if there aren't any. One person doesn't deserve their own thread.

You're cute but, like a lot of light skinned women, you have resting bitch face.

Would let you spit in my mouth though, if that's any consolation.
Also post pics of feet.

die you're hare white

be white , of european descent

go 2 reddit negro

How the hell does she have resting bitch face?

>light skin
What?

He means light skinned black women. For instance, how would you describe the woman in this picture?

How is that relevant? That woman isn't OP and OP isn't light skinned.

>Save up enough money to hire Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon to turn you white.

But seriously, I dunno. You're a very cute black and this old Southern racist would Monster's Ball you as-is. I don't know what kind of man you're trying to attract though. A more traditional shade of red lipstick and get a white woman's looking weave would hit the spot for 90% of men not against drilling for oil. Black women are known for their luscious lips but looks like you stopped applying lipstick past your nostrils and I know those babies go out further than that.

You're cute but you should leave this toxic ass board while you can.

That's true, I don't agree "light-skinned" is an apt description for OP, but you see what I mean about light skinned being able to apply to black people as well, right?

>You're a very cute black and this old Southern racist
Obviously you're not very racist then. Coming from a black guy, she's actually pretty average. You're also describing black women far too generously for me to believe you are a legitimate racist. You are right cucked. Stick with your own women.

I'm sure that user is familiar with the terminology. He's just telling you that she isn't light skinned. He's probably black himself.

No she's actually very cute senpai. She just doesn't have the traditional "baddie" look

I'm sorry, but in the catalog this looks like a deformed smelly indian man cock-tributing a picture of you.

you're super cute!! ur skin is rlly nice already so maybe just experiment w/ diff blushes and lip colors? also you could potentially go darker on the eyebrow shade

>how do i improve my face.
I gotchu

Face is a little too shiny. Literally the only thing wrong objectively. I'd also probably go with a darker eye shadow to balance out the eye.

OP here,
this is genuinely gave me a good laugh
keeping the image user

any specific color choice?

>duck face

user, that's clearly a kissing face. duck face is entirely different lip position

america

Black unless you want to look like pic related.

kill yourself chimp

She's likely not even light, that's just the camera.

This isn't actually you and you posted it to get a rise out of an Anglo Saxon Avant Garde Racism Forum.

If it is though, you are attractive, just don't be afraid to experiment with your hair, its the perfect climate for it and make sure you stay healthy cause if you develop bags under your eyes itll be crucial.

bags?
how do you prevent baggy eyes?

Blue eye contacts, skin bleach and hair bleach

Stop being a nigger

same here bro

You actually look pretty to me

Stop being a nigger.

Stop being a chimp

just ignore those hate comments from neets autistic loner losers who have never seen a cunt but their mothers' when they were born, you're such a choco cutiepie I wouldn't doubt at marrying you for a second, when I saw your pic I fell instantaneously in love with you
regarding your face, don't have to improve anything, you're just perfect the way you are... I love you sweetheart, I hope you never change
before I forget, could you please post a pic of yourself so I can fap to it? preferably one spreading your asshole