For my birthday, my mom gave me $50 for clothes. What should I get, Veeky Forums?

For my birthday, my mom gave me $50 for clothes. What should I get, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

camapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clothes naturally

>$50
>clothes

pick one faggot

We're poor. I have to work with what I have.

>my parents give me more money than yours gave you
>i wear basic tee for $180 so i am better than you
How many comments like this per hour do we have? It's pretty pathetic

Go to H & M and buy some shirts and maybe a pair of shorts.Or get a pair of jeans from somewhere that isn't H & M.Or save up more money.

Go to the flea market and buy basic t-shirts, preferably with pocket.

You probably have a sewing machine. Learn how to use it. Purchase unwashed jeans and then tailor them to your measurements. Get basic white and black shoes like vans or chuck taylors.

either go thrifting or buy one nice thing, preferably on a deep discount / used

just get some nice basics or save it, user. don't waste it on designer shit unless you're willing to save and spend a lot. if it must be a designer, wait for a huge sale. i managed to grab a $300 off white t shirt for $60 during a sale. but honestly i'd say just get some basics as it's summertime.

sup reddit

OP here. I was thinking of putting the money toward a nicer pair of shoes. I have Clarks Wallabees in mind, anyone have any experience with them? I currently just wear a pair of running shoes because I walk a lot.

>not being edgy and not using faggot, cuck and kys in every post
>reddit, mfa, fedora, tumblr
Teach me how to be so cool

Go thrifting, get your moneys worth so your mom feels good

God, just don't do anything from this post and you will be fine

Bump. Thrift clothes or put money toward shoes?

Check out the thrift shops first, if nothing convinces you spend the bux on some shoes

Lmao how is he going to buy Vans or Chuck Taylors in good condition for less than 50 bucks?

You can get a nice shirt from Uniqlo or something.

If you need more clothes I'd go to a thrift store, they usually have nice stuff if you look hard enough.

Good suggestions. Thanks everyone

Happy birthday OP.

you can buy some good shit for $50, fuck you mean?

dickies pants, they'll last you forever and maybe a pair of chucks.

kill yourself lol

this desu

Decent underrated shoe, gonna be more than $50 tho
Make sure you never tie them, loop all the laces back thru. Looks better that wat

camapp.com/

a savings account

You can get a silly amount of stuff from a thrift store for 50 bucks. Pay attention to the sales, and go to a different store each time so you're not looking through the same junk. Goodwills have 25% off for students on tuesdays, and other places will have weekly deals that you should ask about.

Thrift stores regularly have good condition chucks, nikes, vans, etc. They're some of the most mass produced shoes ever, so there are more than enough second-hand pairs

ok Veeky Forums I've been meaning to ask this for a while but seems relevant in this thread
what the fuck kind of thrifts do you have to find actual good shit, the goodwill nearby is washed up white collar dad-core and the Salvation Army is 11 year old kids' graphic tees and ugly jackets
am i doing something wrong

half of one tshirt

U N I Q L O
N
I
Q
L
O

a new mom

>no sense of humor
>no money
>doesn't fit in

do you have anything going for you?

Thrift early
Thrift often

You're bound to find something, but try not to base your entire wardrobe off found fits.

There's a goodwill 'boutique' near me where they take the actually decent stuff to sell it at a slightly higher price. But even that's a bit of luck and a lot of time spent looking through literally everything they've got.

go thrift nigga

Find a UNIQLO near you. They probably have leftover Uniqlo U stuff and each piece is probably $9.90 or less.

Uniqlo U is designed by Christophe Lemaire. Sure it isn't "designer" stuff, but he put his creativity into it all the same.

If you find a big store you could probably get a pair of shoes, a pair of the lightweight pants or jeans, a polo, a short sleeve shirt and a pair of underwear.

I know because I went to my local Uniqlo and did exactly this last week.

This or some online place

Thanks desu

Well what do you have? Surely you've got some of the basics at least