Welp, girls have started ""ironically"" wearing jncos for instagram/twitter likes

welp, girls have started ""ironically"" wearing jncos for instagram/twitter likes

who the fuck cares what girls wear, the point is to get it off of them

desu i think the silhouette created by some of the less large jncos can make any relatively fit girl look cute.

/thread

do you could think i could find a pair of these at goodwill or something for cheap? they're fuckin hilarious

this has literally been going on for years at this point

just goes to show how far behind Veeky Forums is on trends lol

retard

Veeky Forums has been posting about this for years
The pic with the kids and a nirvana shirt I think?

easily

jncos would look 1000x better with a katana

>would
you mean you don't have one? LMAO

i think the problem with this style pants is 1. theyre made of denim and cheap denin at that 2. the way they are marketed and the kind of people who want to wear these are uncool so in american at least the only reference point is hardstyle type rave pants and jncos its a shame cause i think ultra wide legged pants could look really good

pic related its from a yohji yamamoto editorial shot in la in 2012

Do you want to go full Oxford Bags?

Imagine the fucking smell of those things, hope they don't ever plan on using a public toilet.

I bet she casually takes dick in her ass and ecstasy at raves

lol right on bro

that dude looks like a fucking isosceles triangle

>caring about social media

Can't tell if the pants or the interior is uglier desu

>being a weird shut in that's objectively a year behind and an unfashionable redditor because they avoid modern networking

The guy on the right is lifting up his massive hems so that no one "treads on them."

>Bella
>girl

Ultra-wide pants have been back for a bit. Rick's Mastodon show, and every show since, has been super-wide legged -- just for reference.

Who else though JNCO just stood for Jeans Company?

Haha yeah man I am also drowning in pussy

I miss Chris Cornell.

He's still alive dummy just like the linking park guy, please check out Russianvids channel on youtube

Poor in taste as these jeans are, god damn I miss the 90's.

Anyone who pays attention to trends could see this coming from a mile away desu.

Post proof.

>founded in 1985 by (((Jacques Yaakov Revah))) and ((Haim Milo Revah)))
Oy vey!

is this post Malone?

>a year behind
kek

yes

I dont use instagram because I can communicate fine with my friends on facebook and snapchat, I do not need another means to see the normie shit they post that I literally could not care less about. for the same reason I do not use twitter.

>using normie unironically

wyd my man

she looks like a 10

>""ironically""
what did he mean by this?

Good post

lol, fucking america

this is badass

Why is there a need for "outsider" fashion to bite fad shit from previous decades?

There isn't anything creative or substantial to the styles, it's all just based on irony and it's the easiest way to spot someone who is trying really hard to hide their lack of personality.

Some people do care. I would never even consider talking to someone wearing shit like that in public. It's just embarrassing really.

WTF

una vela

this, wearing ugly clothes and mixmatching stuff ironically doesn't make Veeky Forums

This has been a thing.

Lmao @ all these people calling other people behind trends.

This is true in most cases from my experience. I've met tons of these goofy bitches in my local "DIY scene" and most of them have been shitty artists/DJs/Instagram """""Models""""", or they're just not really doing anything with their lives. Fucking thrift store clown sluts.