How bad did you dress when you were younger?

How bad did you dress when you were younger?
This is me in high school

i can feel the social anxiety

Basically just black jeans and denim jackets everyday. Plus long unkempt hair

Bad, but unoffensive. Predominantly band tees, jeans or dickies, and bmx shoes or cons.

True Religion Jeans, Ed Hardy shirts and Jordans.

Pls no bully

other days Nike everything or my school sports jersey for whatever sport I was doing at the time(football, basketball, track and field)

i was mallcore as fuck. rocked supras too. bad times

I dressed really well.

I dressed like shit

I always wore band shirts of black metal bands

My style became boring, jeans, Nike/adidas shirt

Early senior year of high school I started doing Streetwear but then I realized how much of a tool I looked and started dressing preppy.

Now I start college in the fall at a place that is stereotypically neopreppy

Dressed like an art kid but hated all the art kids

sick fadezz

honestly better than half this board so don't sweat it too hard
what the fuck

I think this I'm about 11 here, early stages of fashion victimhood

I would've kicked my own ass

I was literally just looking at my own cringe. How do I save myself from dressing like an autistic faggot?

Wrangler checkered top and wrangler bottoms everyday + some shitty converse in weird color.

I never cared about clothes back then, it was always my mother who insisted we buy new for me. Of course, these are all her picks.

mallcore-prep
i was truly ahead of the game.

Caldor, Ames, Bradlees, Clover, K-Mart, Goodwill, hand me downs in a chain of friends. Whatever my mom couldn't hem or dart on our sewing machine went to the dry cleaner's seamstress.

So in other words, I got the shit bullied out of me for looking "poor." Fuck them, being frugal in my growing years was smart.

>baggy velvet pants with band t-shirts because my dad used to sell clothes for old people and refused to buy normal clothes for me

My mom dressed me up until I was like 14
I just didn't give a fuck

Pacsun pocket tees, jeans, and Vans. Sure that doesnt sound like the worst but I fell victim to matching my shoes with my shirts almost every other outfit.

I second this