W2c loose clothing i just want loose comfy sweaters please help

w2c loose clothing i just want loose comfy sweaters please help

Other urls found in this thread:

oliveclothing.com/p-oliveunique-20170322-005-beige-menswear-close-neck-knit-beige
mrporter.com/en-us/mens/prada/shetland-wool-sweater/915791
shop.weekday.com/be/Mens_shop/Sweatshirts/Big_Steve_Sweatshirt/542238-14020767.1#c-127343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buMP BUMP BUMP
also interested in becoming a soft jap qt thats very huggable

tfw no comfy Indian friends to go snowshoeing with

op here gonna post some inspo and hope someone helps out

taobao my nig

sick thread

cop or not?

not

Just thrift an oversized sweater.

already pulled the trigger (•‿•)

maybe this
oliveclothing.com/p-oliveunique-20170322-005-beige-menswear-close-neck-knit-beige
also bump

just buy stuff one size too big

i've found a lot of nice sweaters thrifting. if you have any brands you like you can also look them up on ebay, there's always pretty heavily discounted stuff both new and pre-owned

just be skinny and buy things a couple sizes too big for u

W2C sweater like pic related. I want something with a similar design and colours. I'm a skinny 5'7 male if it makes any difference

this or something ever so slightly darker would be perfect, anyone know where I could find something like it?

BUMP recommend brands pls

That particular piece is Prada

mrporter.com/en-us/mens/prada/shetland-wool-sweater/915791

I'm looking for things that fit, or having just a few sections too big, but still oversized if that makes sense?

If I go a size or two up, the length and width throw off the whole thing

Bump, where the fuck can I get that Asian manblanket look without spending a ton

uniqlo

Anyone know where to purchase hooded sweater made of thin, lightweight material. Thin enough to not get shit for wearing it in the summer.

Bump for sweater like this

I got a hoodie at a ufc fight and it's super thin. I actually like it a lot cuz I can wear it when working it even when it's warm. Made by Reebok, so check their site for something plain

Allsaints have an ultra lightweight wool zip-up. Thinner than some t-shirts. Their current range is quite loose-fitting as well.

Currently wearing pic related, Samsoe, super comfy.

Oversized crewnecks are the shit, litteraly the only thing i wear in the summer and when it's cold i put a hoodie under it.

Weekday has some good ones but i usually buy mine from thrift stores.

shop.weekday.com/be/Mens_shop/Sweatshirts/Big_Steve_Sweatshirt/542238-14020767.1#c-127343

The fit is amazing and perfect, you don't need to get a size larger than you normaly are so if you normaly wear medium t-shirt then you can still get that crewneck and it looks oversized.

Gildan has some good ones but if you are an medium you need to get an XL to XXL

If those options don't work you just need to find a crewneck that has really big arm pits but a small neck hole.

Is it grey or olive,? Looks oike barf and way it fits is shit

>Lee 101
>Levi's Vintage Clothing
>RRL
>Bleu de Paname
>Universal Works
>Engineered Garments

Any second hand shop has some oversized sweaters for cheap, I obtained all my sweaters from a dead guy my sister knew.

Going to pick it up now. I'll post pics when I get home.

>it's just what I was looking for
>doesn't ship to the us

bump

anyone have that photo of that japanese guy wearing sandals with socks (i think birkenstocks), blue shorts, a long white tee shirt, wearing round glasses, and sipping a drink through a straw?

fuck i don't. why do i never save it, it's a beautiful fit

Would this be it?

yeee that's the stuff thanks user

thrift stores my friend

>black hand

should've follow user's advice, returning it tomorrow

pics

W2c shirt?

South East Asia, Thailand maybe?

Looks pretty darn comfy, but
>one size
>not in stock

Looking for similar style sweater, but in black, and possibly in a knit material?

Just get everything 2 sizes bigger you retard.

ok i am a big sucker for good quality knitted minimalistic sweater,does anyone know good brand and where can i cop them ?i live in Europe btw

I lnow its a fisherman sweater could find one and dye it maybe, or search orange fisherman sweater

Do you have that picture of a young japanese boy sitting in front of a sofa too? I think it was from one of these magazines.

Cuz they're all shooting meth, was my point

id on bicycle?