Anyone of you have a suggestion for fa headphones? i'm looking to buy some new comfortable ones

anyone of you have a suggestion for fa headphones? i'm looking to buy some new comfortable ones .

Other urls found in this thread:

mi.com/en/miheadphones/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

headphones aren't fashion

*blocks your path*

V-moda is very fashionable.

If you want the best sound quality, I recommend going over to head fi and checking out their buying guide and their reviews. It's best to get a pair of headphones that sounds great and also looks great. I have a pair of Denon AH-MM400 headphones and a pair of Sennheiser Momentum headphones. Both are comfortable, but I had to get Audio Technica earpads for the denons, because the stock pads are too shallow and they rest slightly on your ears. My skin is very sensitive, so anything that rests directly on my ears causes pain after more than an hour of listening.

I also recommend looking into earbuds. I recommend sennheiser. I haven't tried them, but they seem like the best of both worlds of earbuds I like. I currently own the Trinity Atlas, the Trinity Phantom Hunter, the Echobox Finder X1, and the Meelectronics Pinnacle p1.

The pros and cons of all of these are as follows. The Trinity Atlas and Trinity Phantom Hunter are perfect, but you won't find them unless you're going to the trader forums. Very limited, the Hunters are especially pricey.

The Finder X1 is a great pair of earphones, very durable, although they don't have a detachable cable. I use them as my pocket earphones because they don't have parts that will fall off like the other earphones I have with detachable cords. That being said, one of the cons of these earphones is they don't have detachable cords. If the cord breaks, you can't replace it. It's very durable though.

The Meelectronics Pinnacle P1 is a fantastic pair of earphones. They probably won't be driven very well directly out of a phone though. They do require a bit more higher impedance output music players, like Fiio players. Your phone may drive it to decent levels, but this is typically a power hungry ear bud. That being said, they sound wonderfully clear and balanced.

(1/2)

(2/2)

Remember to consider carefully whether you want earbuds or headphones. Earbuds can be pocketed while headphones are big and bulky, and you have to carry them around with you. This is why I prefer earbuds for on the go.

Also, secret part (3/3), you'll look like a massive tool if you get headphones designed to look good and not sound good. Do some research and you'll garner more respect from people who actually care about headphones. Good sounding headphones can certainly sound good, you just have to do some research. Also, why would you want headphones that sound like shit? It's a win win.

Amfiton TDS-15
Soviet quality

Also, be careful about headphones like the ones in this picture. If you're looking for stylish headphones I assume that you're going to be wearing them out of your house. If not, then you also have to worry about amplification. If you don't have a proper amplifier for some headphones, then you're not going to be able to drive the drivers to decent levels or get everything out of them that you could. That's not even to mention your budget. You should look for headphones under 50 ohm if you want portable, and make sure it's a 3.5 mm jack. If it's not a 3.5 mm jack, it won't fit in your phone's plug.

Kek Marshall headphones are worse overpriced trash than Dr Dre Beats.

MSR7. PortaPros. V moda m100s. M40x, M70x also looks nice.

Or you could just buy IEMs for public use

V moda look like shit desu.

Portable, great sound and aesthetic.

Just cop already, op.

I think the matte version with the orange cable looks nice, but I do agree that the other versions are not appealing. Getting them just for the build quality is fine, too

t. m100 owner

Xiaomi Headphones

mi.com/en/miheadphones/

/csg/ approved.

for me it's the kitchen sink headphones, the best audiophile gear

but seriously, HD600 are extremely comfy (just look at the padding) and sound amazing too, especially for jazz and classical

We weren't talking about audiophile gear but fashionable headphones, while I like the HD 600 I wouldn't take them outside and taking them outside would be the sole point of a fashionable headphone.

OP asked for comfy headphones, and these are the comfiest I know once the clamp reduces
I think they look kinda nice too, in a retro way

I hope you realize that those headphones are only intended for indoors usage and OP asked for fa+comfy headphones.

>anyone of you have a suggestion for fa headphones? i'm looking to buy some new comfortable ones .
nothing in that entire post indicates OP wants to take his headphones outside

of course using the HD 600 outside would be pretty absurd since they're open so they leak sound like crazy and have little isolation to speak of

The goat. Bose is OP.

Why would he be here and not in /hpg/ if he didn't give a fuck what his headphones look like?

He wants them to look fashionable because he's probably gonna take them outside. It doesn't need to be explicitly written, what are you, a kid?

there is a PC peripherals thread up right now, and we have effay interior threads all the time
there are many effay things you will never take outside

headphones don't need to be portable to be effay, OP didn't ask for portable headphones, end of story