Is Gehngis Khan histories single greatest rapist? Or was there someone we know who personally commented more rape?

Is Gehngis Khan histories single greatest rapist? Or was there someone we know who personally commented more rape?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/08/30/770501/study-black-defendants-are-at-least-30-more-likely-to-be-imprisoned-than-white-defendants-for-the-same-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rape is violence + privilege. People of colour can't be rapists.

I know you're being ironic but it horrifies me that this is probably a thing that some people believe.

>Genghiz Khan
>Rapist
No?

Genghiz Khan was following Steppe (and Chinese) practice in which every single powerful entity sends a daughter to the Emperor/Khan so that he's linked to the ruling dynasty via familial ties.

And G. Khan had a big empire.

Pick sort of related. It's the first Ming Dynasty Emperor. Chinese Imperial surnames now number in perhaps hundreds and millions of descendants. Now since the sons of all those concubines followed daddy's practice and took concubines of their own, it's pretty fucking easy how these arrangements would result in thousands of relatives.

And Genghiz Khan followed that. Except he had a bigger empire with a diverse variety of princesses sent to him.

did somebody say "rape"?

There's no better way to trigger naziboos and white power enthusiasts than reminding them that Slavs raped Berlin. Its brilliant.

I wonder how many Russian cocks those girls took?

>white power enthusiasts
What wrong with white power?

ZHU! Dinners ready!

Far too many.

Slavs are white moron

BULLSHIT! I'm the only white person! Everyone else is too unrelated to me to be white!

>I celebrate the wanton and complete, violent, and traumatic destruction of the dignities, physical capabilities, and esteem of the weakest members of a society because I enjoy how horrified others get when discussing it.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

He was privileged for the time. A Saudi Sheik can commit rape in Saudi Arabia, logically more stringent judgement must be found against a shite or an expat however since they have a history of brutally killing these classes.
Same with a African American in the South/USA.

We aren't saying that rape= power or privilege but that laws are made from a postion of power and privilege and thus favor the classes and groups who make it.

I know a bunch of you are angry about being rejected by someone who actually knows her stuff, or are jealous of your older sister like the punks you are.

Lel how's the Soviet Union doing these days m8?

>She compares the position white men have in society to that of Saudi sheikhs
>She then revels in her own pride as she projects her own ideas of what her opponent is onto the opponent without knowing anything about him.
Women and those subservient to them are truly the death of all things intelligent.

>being this easily offended
>>>/reddit/

He had red hair and green eyes.
What the fuck does that tell you?

It's not offense, it's just disgust. I disagree with you because the rationale you employ to draw those conclusions from those events are inherently flawed and extremely harmful to society's well being, my personal feelings on the matter are very minimal in the face of that. Besides, this isn't /b/, most people expect the deliberate, attention seeking edginess to be at a low here.

>"nonwhites are violent savages! white people are so much more civilized!"
>"genghis khan was white"

Lol isn't that Attila from Night at the Museum

>Salafis don't have a huge amount of power in Saudi Arabia.
>He claims we shouldn't take the prejudice of judges/juries into account when viewing a trial.

The Nimr trial was as biased as the trial of any black man in the USA, and I'm saying this as a Salafi. If the prejudices and biases of the judges and those who make the law are not taken into account, the whole system of justice goes into abeyance.

No, I'm saying that whites don't treat blacks like fucking religious minorities in Saudi Arabia. Are you that deluded into that oppression complex where you think that the trial of a black man is the same as the trial of a Saudi religious minority? You're insane.

No, that is Chinkis Juan.

>whites don't treat blacks like fucking religious minorities in Saudi Arabia

A Saudi would say the opposite and be in as much shock as you.

>the trial of a black man is the same as the trial of a Saudi religious minority?

thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/08/30/770501/study-black-defendants-are-at-least-30-more-likely-to-be-imprisoned-than-white-defendants-for-the-same-crime/

It's shocking but yes. It's an ingrained bias that has to be worked against.

Our courts need a seatbelt against injustice.

He had "cat's eyes" as well; plenty of Asian people from Siberia have red hair and colored eyes. Pic related