Here's the proof, Veeky Forums. If you shave your head, your gf won't love you any more...

Here's the proof, Veeky Forums. If you shave your head, your gf won't love you any more. There is no hope for bald white men.

youtu.be/Islli-xmW-A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gt_rN6LNTBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on the grill homie

kek

feels good being black. If anything I look better with a shaved head.

Yeah this is true, black men do look better with shaved heads

happened to me

>feels good being black

i think this is the first time in history those words have been uttered

>you will never have a rowdy skinhead gf

;_;

>woman starts losing hair, buys wig, everyone is ok with this
>woman has small tits, stuffs bra, everyone is ok with this
>woman has saggy tits, buys push-up bra, everyone is ok with this
>woman doesn't have hourglass shape, wears corset, everyone is ok with this

>man goes bald, buys wig, becomes laughing stock and dealbreaker

Why is this?

dunno i have balding friends who aren't doing so bad

Well, look on the bright-side OP, at least you're not black.

yea man, but you're still black

If she didn't leave him, she never would have met trump

Funny coincidence. Just recently watched this exact vid.

Well yes, but I would go even further. Even the first signs of a receding, uneven hairline drives the majority of women away. Especially young women.

A man's hair loss is the first sign of his cells malfunctioning. They can no longer keep up to maintain the full spectrum of his natural appearance, so it is only downhill from that point on. No woman wants to bet on a dying horse. They want a healthy man who is able to feed and protect her and her children for decades to come. Not some balding piece of flesh that rots away under her nose.

see Women want healthy, enabled providers and protectors. Full hair is opening many important factors for economic success in today's world and stands for good genetics that she wants to implement in her children.

Women are only the vessel, but men are the seed, the initiator of procreation. Women are basically natural selectors that weed out bad genes in men.

Look at David Bowie. He had great hair genetics and despite being a hotheaded retard, shitty musician and complete retard, he banged models at a high age.

inb4 countless instances were women betray their natural instincts in favor of money/social fame etc.

Wow youre so funny and aware of my peoples' history of suffering. Surely you're one of the good ones

Isn't that the Mexican weather woman with the nice ass in the webms everyone posts?

youtu.be/gt_rN6LNTBs

>Trump want this out
christ

fuck off nigger

disgusting

For every 2 of those there's 7 greasy chicas with the same mustache that your uncle who diddled you had

feg, good thing she slipped passed trump though.

yea you're right.

>your gf

>tfw the only reason she keeps her job is literally her ass

Have you tried not dating thots?

he looks better bald imo. a lot more masculine and stands out more than a generic undercut that every other fag has.

why would he want a legal mexican with a steady job out?

he's pretty hot with a buzzcut though

I always have a shaved head, solves the problem before it's even started.

>being a hotheaded retard, shitty musician and complete retard
I mean read this sentence and tell me who the real retard is

And here in Sweden my ancestors desired bald males because it was a sign of good genes/combat prowess to live for so long for your hair to fall off. Thanks for the hair genetics Odin

>Full hair is opening many important factors for economic success in today's world
No amount of hair will help you achieve an excellent SAT score, sell a product or put food on your table. As a consequence of technological advances that lead to unemployment of the less mentally apt, the losers of our day are the unlucky sobs with an average or sub-average ability to reason in an abstract manner.

>Women want healthy, enabled providers and protectors.
Baldness is not associated with risk factors related to a premature death or ill health. Women not on the bottom end of the bell curve are very well aware of this, which leads them to ignore such an aesthetic pitfall if their chosen mate is otherwise capable, wealthy, powerful and dominant.

>inb4 countless instances were women betray their natural instincts in favor of money/social fame etc.
Women are instinctually attracted to a wealthy, dominant and powerful male; a mere bald spot is far from the dealbreaker you erroneously assume it to be.

>stands for good genetics

man how do people still actually think shit like this

hair is literally the most inconsequential aspect of having good or bad genes except to self absorbed morons like the ones on Veeky Forums

i know this ultimate thot (instagram model and all) who dated a bald white dude (who isnt even wealthy, just good looking

in the end facial features are a bigger factor in attractiveness than race or hair. jason statham even with his awkward ass NW5 billion hair going on looks better than tory lanez who looks like a frying pan

>i know this ultimate thot (instagram model and all) who dated a bald white dude (who isnt even wealthy, just good looking
Emily Ratajkowski?

Depends on what your skull looks like buddy boyo

she lives in mexico dumb cunt

dude I kinda have the gay alien skull. do pretty well with girls, maybe not when I'm bald though. only time will tell :^)

Ya idk, I have pretty good hair and so does my dad but I really don't think it has the slightest fuck to do with what girls think of you except for when they give you a passing glance in a store, in any more intimate personal setting, almost no effect imo

This is your last warning. Don't test me.

Just got a prescription for finasteride and I already have minoxidil and nizoral.

I already have low testosterone (341 ng/dl) and brain fog, so if I have sides, maybe I'll consider transitioning.

Either way, see you on the other side. Balding is a DEATH SENTENCE.

Holy fuck, Latinas are the most annoying people on the planet

No amount of fame, fortune, or Ivy League education will make you not look like Mobey

What do you get when a skunk fucks a monkey?

woke

More often than not, good looks go hand in hand with fame, fortune and Ivy League admissions. Advantages in life generally stack up into a big pile of massive advantage - the same stands true for disadvantage.

WE WUZ KANGS UNDIL DEM HONKEY DOOK ERRTHANG FRUM US

Mestizo here. Mestizo women react negatively to all sudden and drastic change. I dyed my hair blond and it was well received by all except my
female Cuban family members and my grandpa.

lmao i want a shirt wit this picture