What hairstyle should I stick to?

I've got a receding hairline (since birth, probably due to scandinavian genes) and going to grow a decent medium beard. What style of hair should I go with? What is the optimal style of hair for a receding hairline? Other shitty hairlines are also welcome lads. Sorry bout the fag poses

Sup, big faggot dog on campus here, I think the shaved head looks nice on you, some kind of sons of anarchy Charlie hunnam look, but I think it's between 1,3, and 4 if you had 4 longer and lifted and have a bigger beard and parted it differently, not like the lifting is necessary...sorry to come off rude by saying that buttttt how about me? In work btw

Lose weight
More important than your haircut decision ATM

AHA! You look like chad michael Murray that's who it was...anyway

I get the Charlie Hunnam thing quite a lot. I like yours as is, maybe run a comb through it and some product
I know, my cheeks have gotten slightly puffy since I moved to Copenhagen, but I'm back on the country side now and aiming for shedding the extra fat and put on some muscle again

Not everyone looks great as a fucking skeletor twig fag wannabe model. OP needs to buff up more than lose weight

I tried to figure out which was best but A all of them look great. Follow your heart OP

Thanks senpai desu desu

You're pretty handsome, you can probably rock all of them even with a jacked up hairline. I'd say 1 and 4 is the most Veeky Forums tho

>In work
Towards what tripfag?

looks a bit dry, try some argan or shea nut oil

both the left ones look good

Making money at my job? Lmfao cmon dude you could even see my uniform
Thank you, I'll look into both

You mean "at work" then. "In work" implies your hair is a work in progress

1 and 3 jaxteller/10

I'm sorry sir!
Can you help me find this outfit or anything similar for cheap?

2,3,4 either of them

H&M is probably your best bet

Thank you commander

What relevance does that pic have?

Just another well dressed man

You looked really good with #3. Your hairline is very good bro, stop obsessing, it's classic Scandi (wide, indicative of higher IQ, good brow line). Seriously, look at all gorgeous Scandi females and they have high foreheads too, bet you've never noticed that.

Here's another thing to be self conscious about: your skin is paler than Tyrone. Your forehead is higher than Ahmed's. Your eyebrows are thinner than Pajeet. Your midface is longer than Chongs. Your hairline is higher than an Australian Aboriginal.

YOU ARE NORDIC. You look very good for a Nordic. Work on your self confidence and you will be as attractive as Charlie Hunnam just by talking to people and having a confident, put together presence. I know a very handsome Nordic guy and he is a fucking loser who occasionally gets admired by girls but always drives them away with his neurotic self-evaluation, shitty personality and autism.

Relax
love yourself
shower regularly
get enough sleep
eat things to make your skin glow
respect yourself
eat more protein
give more to people, buy good people drinks and meals
give away 15 items you own but don't use
work out (functional strength as well as hypertrophy)
do a physical hobby like climbing or fencing
be assertive and bald and confident
stand up straight
drink more
message 3 old friends
wear brighter colours at least once a week
pick up a book
Get out in nature (essential for Nordics)
Use witchhazel on your lower eyes at night
Moisturise more

Compare yourself to shitskins and slavs and you'll feel like you have a 5head. Compare yourself to Aryans and you'll realise you have the glorious golden locks of the Northman. Chances are you're a big guy too, chicks dig that. Just be assertive, relaxed and dominant, guys will admire you, rivals will be threatened by you, girls will flock to you - it casts a magic spell that amplifies your appearance and makes you seem 10x more attractive and interesting than you really are. Trust me.

*bold not bald lol

Also, be happy with what you have now, but if your hair genuinely starts thinning and receding (sign of high T btw), consider an FUE transplant, costs a few thousand.

Is this some new pasta I've been missing out on?

Advice for Asians?

>be assertive and bald and confident
Absolutely kek'd

Grow long asian locks, like Spider from Gran Torino

As long as you work out and develop a thicc back, shoulders and legs, it legitimately makes asians more masculine. Fuck trying to look like generic handsome westerners, if you don't have top tier model genetics you need to grow long samurai hair to be masculine. I knew 2 average looking asians, didn't see them for 3 years, came back and they had pony tails and one wore a headband, had been working out, actually looked like a different species to the rest of their identical brethren. Ascended.

Asians need longer hair.

I already have the physique senpai. My face is average tier. Hair is fucking thick tho so I'm not sure what to do with it

grow out your hair and you will look wicked

have a friend like you who has been dating a white European doctor for years

This is from high school 10 years ago. Grow longer?

bro you loook fucking awesome in 2 and 3

go with either one

yeah, way longer

nice evolution, bro

Should I at least shave/clean up the sides/thin out every few weeks?

Should I at least shave/clean up the sides/thin out every few weeks?

shoulder length would be the best. you have nice strong hair too!

do it bro - until long enough for you. post pic in 1 year you will look great

Thanks family

>I've got a receding hairline (since birth)

man that's not a receding hairline, that's just a big forehead
it looks fine man

More shit from my high school days

Did not expect such a thorough response. Thanks for that
This seems to be the majority opinion. I'll stick with it. Thanks lads

i like you with top right style best
you are decent looking op
wouldnt worry you are not balding

Haven't got thinning hair luckily. I guess it is just tall temples

You actually ascended. Congrats, you went from a dork rice calculator to a genuine Chad. You have a good long midface in the 2nd and 3rd image, it looks wider in the 1st tho. A long midface is perfect for long hair - notice how all the Native Americans have long hair and long, asian tier midfaces with robust cheekbones? Long hair suits that kind of face bro.

Thick hair is perfect for long hair. You can get it thinned by barbers if it's too bulky, but thin haired guys don't have that luxury. Use coconut oil on black hair to get it beautiful. If they still look like picture #2, thicken your eyebrows by coating them with castor oil before bed. Moisturise more.

You do look pretty pimpin in pic 1, but that might be a very good shot and I can't see your hair. Just look for some cool asians with long hair, for example some actors.

Asian actors are good to look at because you can see a before and an after of growing their hair, and decide which looks best, and see if you think you want it. If you do, have some reference pictures printed out for motivation - long hair can look shit while you grow it and when you get out of bed/don't style it. Just keep the back shorter than the top whilst you grow, use a nice headband (simple is often better but it's an alpha move to wear something like a tight rolled bandana or ancient greek/native american embroidered band). It will take you a year of growth to have "long" hair.

Go for it, 1 year to see whether you can ascend or not. Barely any asians do this, you will be unique and a tier above all those faggot "asian masculinity" idiots who try to compensate for their genes, remember: traditional masculine guys are always the best rolemodels. Look at the long haired Huns, look at feudal Japan, look at Chinese dynasty emperors and warlords - all long haired Alpha slayers. Come back to your heritage yellow man.

Thanks for the motivation user. I know this was hours ago and you probably won't see this but imma commit and go for it!

I'm 5'9 btw, which I guess invalidates everything you said. But still a top response

Looks like he's in bdsm gear with those leather chaps

Same but I'm pretty sure 5'9 is a step below "king of the manlets" so maybe that makes us lord of the manlets? Either way it's better than being mistaken for a child, I feel bad for those grown men who are like 5'4 all memes aside
Don't you dare speak a foul word about Andrew WK

>Jax with a receding hairline
Just be happy you're handsome

autism

I'd fuck any of you OP. But 2 and 3 would be the hottest

top left

This is my personal favourite. I'm showing it to the barber and he knows exactly what I like.

good choice/ fa/
also consider the young leo.

>Greenpoint
fucking polacks

>Shows two very different hairstyles to his barber
>Barber knows exactly what he wants
What?

how do you imagine haircut on the right from other side?
1st and 2nd pic shows lenght of the hair and parting.

he has typical healthy nordic bf%, looks like he works out aswell

not everyone fits as a mr skeltal

>pajeet has a really good hairline in his 40s
>wide as fuck and receded in my 20s means I’m truly smarter than him
>NAWRDICK MAWSTER RAYCE

Would you suggest removing middle picture?
Would it look better?

I have curly hair that poofs up, not afro tier but it poofs up. Is there shit i can do to make it wavy? I want it to fall down so i can grow it out.

Lmao fuck you I live there and all my Friends are polish

I like 3 the best, but feel like it wouldn't look as good in person as it does in the picture. If that is the case, go with 4. 1 when you're JUSTing too much.

What to do if i have the same hairline as OP but with really thick eyebrows and can't grow a beard?

#3 is definitely a hassle if there's any hint of a breeze outside

Depends how thick and your ethnecity, but probably something like this

I've reached the point where I actually prefer a mature hairline compared to someone with almost no forehead. Besides, top hair on men are overrated, especially on Veeky Forums. A buzz and beard is uber manly

>Hates on receding hairlines
>Posts a meme of the litteral front figure of mature hairlines
What did he mean by this?

Would suit me?

Actually, I'd say you should grow your hair out. I think long would suit you

I will try senpai

He asked for haircut advice, not "le how do I become a model.meme"