Most of you don't know anything about fashion, which is why this board has always been pretty shit

Most of you don't know anything about fashion, which is why this board has always been pretty shit

youtube.com/user/SHOWstudio/playlists

Watch as many panels and head to heads as you can, preferably from older seasons

Get educated you dumbass

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/S12462348
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Mhm

Do you think the panels and head to heads are understandable to the person who is new to all this?

>watches showstudio
>thinks he's educated in fashion
top fuckin kek lad

nope but it's a start

majority of the people that post here don't watch shows or understand what's happening in fashion generally beyond streetwear garb

Well, where do you start?

Where is a good place to start? I want to know more but I don't know what to look at

Seems useful:
warosu.org/fa/thread/S12462348

this post implies that a person who would be new to all this would be here

> thinking i actually care about the fashion industry

i don't give a fuck about fashion, i just want to look cool and get my dick wet

hahahahaha
spend thousands or hit the gym, girls dont give a shit how you dress unless it's expensive memeclothes

The assumption is incorrect?

>dressing for women
>doing anything for women
never gonna make it

this should be the motto for this board

That logo video is just some chick who rants on and on about how much she likes logos and branding and how they "communicate" and how logos are "in" fashion.
I don't know man.

Brush your hair, teeth, shower, shave, be honest, pay compliments and have a job. Those are the keys to success in life and with women.

if you're wandering into fashion and your first experiences come from here, I pray for you

You find it odd that there are new people here and that some want to go beyond the questions of advice/cop or not/w2c/id? Where have you been?

god tier:
>That bitch with the purple sunglasses that shits on everything, especially Vetements

high tier:
>Mimma
>That sassy black girl
>Lou "I can't stop talking about Gucci and Raf for more than 10 seconds, but at least I look kind of cute while doing it" Stoppard
>that bitchy old Colin guy
>Stephen Jones
>Nick Knight

absolute shit tier:
>Finn
>Daroush
>the russian girl that can't stop talking about muh Gosha
>every Saint Martins student
>that fat bitch with a lisp
>that Irish guy that no one understands

so bad that he needs his own category tier:
>Ian Connor